[LPW #135] A Kiss for the Petals

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL of those : o together? I personally would go with Rin and Len.

Idk nana, maybe???

Well Rin & Len and I guess either Nana or IA there too, I haven't yet used Nana model on my MMD videos so I don't quite know her yet ^^;

Also for @Senpai, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; you and others (if you like Markiplier) check this out:
Especially the 3:00 part and 6:05 XD I friggin died XD

I'll take crengs request.
I am feeling confident I can make something stick.

Limiting the number of vocaloids would be a good thing as well.
Unless you want faces and not bodies?

Also for @Senpai, you and others (if you like Markiplier) check this out:
Especially the 3:00 part and 6:05 XD I friggin died XD
Ehmm... To be honest, I don't know what Markiplier is...

And ehmm... It looks funny out...:bored:

[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; Well then Rin and Len's fine enough ^^
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Well Markiplier is the one with blue hair highlight :P and he's really amazing dude xD you should see more of his videos :D
@senpai Ikr XD I died at the "nutshot" XDDD

[MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; Well then Rin and Len's fine enough ^^
Cool beans! Send me a PM on what you want in it and what style, then I will see what I can do yo!

Well Markiplier is the one with blue hair highlight :P and he's really amazing dude xD you should see more of his videos :D

Ah, I see... Well, I'll then try..xD
I'll take crengs request.
I am feeling confident I can make something stick.

Limiting the number of vocaloids would be a good thing as well.
Unless you want faces and not bodies?

Ah, okay... Then have much success and fun at the project, but I'm sure that Cre it liking will...:bored:

Hihi creng shi and imouto~ Ehh... went to school and found out there was no final so came back home... =w= But yes... essays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.