Otome games for Nintendo Switch using emulator?

Hello, hope everyone's well~!
I want to make an update~~

Hanayaka Nari Waga Ichizoku, now plays perfectly the gameplay - mini games, it's completely playable on yuzu Early Access 1542 version.
You could test Jeanne Jack.

Also, I would like to tell you about another translator tool you could use to translate switch vns.
https://github.com/MX-Futhark/hook-any-text It is tested and works with both yuzu and ryujinx emulators. You can use deepl translation with that one.
I haven't personally tested yet, but I will when I get the time.

hi! i just wanted to inform everyone that i managed to open toraware no palm refrain using the newest yuzu! slightly laggy, but that's probably just my laptop. the problem is, the game requires you to input your name, and yuzu just stopped working after that. i searched some things up on the internet and found out that yuzu does have a problem with keyboard and name-inputting, so i was wondering if someone has the save file for palma refrain? i tried to play it on ryujinx to get the save file but sadly it just crashed. this is my first time asking here so if i asked on the wrong thread pls tell me and i'll delete the ppst. thanks in advance!

Which yuzu version did you use? Did you try on early access newest version? You can find early access versions on youtube, can't post a link here bc no meaning, they take them down all the hour then someone else reuploads. Just type yuzu early access and latest hour or day video on youtube. Some people upload versions they also have changed the settings and makes most games not lag etc.
If it doesn't work, just download early access every 4-7 days until it works.
Took me some months to find a good version for hanayaka nari. I don't use ryujinx sorry can't help you with that :(
You can also try asking yuzu or ryujinx thread on Reddit and someone who knows more can help you.

thank you sooo much for suggesting me to use yuzu early access! i was using yuzu 606, but after that i tried using yuzu early access 1694 and it now works! it also runs smoother than yuzu 606, but still slightly laggy. i'll try testing out katakoi contrast too since it also crashed on yuzu 606

UPDATE 23/9/2021
I did my own tests and research to see which games worked. Will update when I test more
Yuzu version 702
8gb ram, Ryzen 5 35000u

YUZU 702/749/756
Bustafellows (working, runs smooth)
Collar x Malice (working, runs smooth, audio on op/video is awful better on yuzu 702)
Cupid Parasite (long load but working, runs smooth, easy to crash the game, awful audio/extremely slow opening video)
Dairoku Ayakashimori (doesn't work, don't load)
Diabolik Lovers Chaos Lineage (working, runs smooth,backgrounds are bugged?? black background)
Gensou Kissa Enchante (working, runs smooth, mini audio pauses on video)
Hanayaka nari waga ichizoku (working, runs smooth, mini audio pauses on video)
Jack Jeanne (working, runs smooth)
LovePretend (working, runs smooth, mini audio pauses on video)
Nil Admirari (working, runs smooth, mini audio pauses on video)
Meiji Katsudou Haikara Ryuuseigumi (working, runs smooth)
Tlicolity Eyes (incredibly slow to open menu, easy to crash but runs and playable)
Piofiore Episodio 1926 (working, runs smooth, audio pauses on video)
Himehibi Another Princess Days -White or Black- (crashes after loading, on menu)
Gunka o Haita Neko
Taishou Mebiusline Taizen (working, runs smooth)
Tokeijikake no Apocalypse  (working, runs smooth)
Kimi wa Yukima ni Koinegau (takes a bit to load, working, op incredibly slow unwatchable but skippable)
Angelique Luminarise (working, runs smooth, audio pauses on video)
Sweet Clown ~Gozen San-ji no Okashi na Doukeshi~
Cendrillon Palika
Shiro to Kuro no Alice for Nintendo Switch
Toraware no paruma (working, runs smooth)
Toraware no paruma refrain
Olympia Soiree (working, runs smooth)
Paradigm Paradox (doesn't work, don't load)
Reine des Fleurs (working, runs smooth, lots of pauses on video, awful audio on opening)
Hakuoki shinkai fuukaden (working, runs smooth, mini audio pauses on video)
Amnesia Later & Crowd
Brothers Conflict precious baby (crashes after loading)
Taisho × Alice all in one (works but horrible stuttering, semi black screen)
Code Realize saikou no hanataba
Chou no doku no hana no kusari
Code realize shirogane no kiseki
Jakou no Lila trap musk
Hakuoki shinkai ginsei no shou
Hakuoki shinkai tsukikage no shou (working, runs smooth)

Last edited:
Reactions: yuuri69
hello, sorry are you sure that diabolik lovers choas works? so no black screen? i just tested it and it is the same as before.:confused:

Works for me! It may be your hardware. I put my specs there and the version of Yuzu I used if it helps

hello, sorry are you sure that diabolik lovers choas works? so no black screen? i just tested it and it is the same as before.:confused:

I tried running it and also have a black screen for the backgrounds.

Also tested Taisho x Alice All in One and while the sound and backgrounds all work the screen is flashing constantly.

I tried running it and also have a black screen for the backgrounds.

Also tested Taisho x Alice All in One and while the sound and backgrounds all work the screen is flashing constantly.

Correct, Taisho Alice works but is unplayable thanks to the stuttering, i forgot to yet again update the thingy, i'll do it now!
About dialovers, I just realized progressing through the dialogue that yes, indeed the backgrounds are just black because of the emulator (i thought the 1st part of the game was like that), even though everything else works, that's so weird to me wtf

Last edited:
I got Sweet Clown running with the latest ryujinx update for those interested! Unfortunately, I don't have much space and I can't test himehibi. But you can try, if sweet clown runs, it's possible.

I'm waiting for some switch re-uploads here so I can test the games I have left on the list and so i can update them here, though my pc is exploding already lol
Himehibi and brothers conflict crash after loading. Sadness.

Last edited:
Which titles are you looking for? Have you tried searching on nsw2u?
Eh, brocon crashes? Saw somewhere that it runs. Have you tried early access yuzu or the latest ryujinx?

Hello Girls! Sorry but I have been busy... I just wanted to say I have uploaded the keys that is compatible with the latest firmware (13.2.0)

I don't have much time to play games now that I got a job.
It's sad to make money to buy games and don't have time to play them... at least I can buy them now.
I promise I will update my guides in this new year that has yet to come!

Wish everyone to have a good day, a good new year.
I am very happy that this otome community exist, and thank you so much everyone!

Reactions: yuuri69
Hello!
Ryujinx now can run Diabolik Lovers!

LINK: https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3001

149648744-8f02fe79-b43c-46e6-9af2-8764cab8c2f0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiBana2000
Just test it on the new version and Chaos Lineage doesn't show any background still. Just a heads up.

Yep, not for new version. But partly i thought i was doing something wrong.
And in that version, there is one bug in the first DL game, the zoom sprite of the character is not displayed. Didn't notice it right away.
But before there was only a dark screen, so this is a good progress.

Hey Girls!
I have updated my guides and they are more complete now!
And thanks to the Ryujinx Bindless Support version now more otome games can be played!
I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Can someone pls help me?

I tried to play himehibi another princess days on yuzu but it just keeps crashing after main screen "press any button" moment.
Does it play properly for anyone else or there is no hope?

Thank you very much

Hey, are you still waiting to play it? I have not forgot to test it for you!
It's now working on Ryujinx :)

Hello,

I've made attempts to make a Switch translation patch for Beastmaster and Prince ~Flowers and Snow~ game. Here you could find the link to download the v0.1 patch, which has the Common route and Lucia route translated. The patch is used for modded/hacked Switch or you could play the game using Emulators like Yuzu or Ryujinx.

For the rest of the game, I need help transferring the original translation into the game files. The only requirement is having a PC and a lot of free time. You only need to copy and paste the translation.
If you're interested, please comment here. I won't be able to continue to work on this patch unless someone could help me. If nobody is interested in helping, this partial patch probably will be the last patch that you're gonna get from me. Enjoy the game!

JRr_bF01kl5EEWuHpx0tzas9xxR8E-2e5YB06M4QYXWTYantwZ5geHBNT8YkHHvhPrW1KPXX1pWMfEnDXCB6zsgr5fIEFSVtLvGllrsnfcwmisa8NuIrxPXyDfCfwHI2mzTt849d

Reactions: Mishak
Brothers Conflict now works for me I updated my ram up to 12GB.
Ryujinx 1.1.7
Ryzen 5 3500U

UPDATE 2: Taishou Alice ALSO doesn't glitch anymore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.