Otome games for Nintendo Switch using emulator?

I loooove this thread! Super helpful^^ thank you so much guys^^
Btw, anyone try to play Tokimeki 4th heart in yuzu/ryujinx?

Hey Girls!
I have updated my guides and they are more complete now!
And thanks to the Ryujinx Blindness Support version now more otome games can be played!
I hope you enjoy it!

Hello, may I know where I can find more information about Ryujinx Blindness Support version? I didn't see anything when I googled. Could you please point me in the right direction? :)

Edit: I saw the 3001 pull for full bindless support. Unfortunately, the files have expired (>90 days), do you have a copy to share? ><

Last edited:
I'm trying to install even if tempest to both ryujinx and yuzu, on ryujinx i cant even find it, but on yuzu it says 1 file(s) failed to install :( How can I solve this? :( Thanks in advance <3

EDIT: I tried game directory instead and nothing :( Changed keys to newer ones still nothing :(

EDIT 2: I have no idea what I did but it installed on ryujinx somehow xD Nsp's can no longer get installed on nand right? :( sucks

Last edited:
Did anyone here play Birushana senki (US) on ryujinx or yuzu?

Edit: it worked really well on ryujinx❤️❤️

Last edited:
Has any of you tried the android switch emulator? Does it run any otome game?

Has any of you tried the android switch emulator? Does it run any otome game?

literally just looked it up and it seems relatively new, I'm not expecting great results. But I hope somebody tries it and lets us know.

Hello,

I've made attempts to make a Switch translation patch for Beastmaster and Prince ~Flowers and Snow~ game. Here you could find the link to download the v0.1 patch, which has the Common route and Lucia route translated. The patch is used for modded/hacked Switch or you could play the game using Emulators like Yuzu or Ryujinx.

For the rest of the game, I need help transferring the original translation into the game files. The only requirement is having a PC and a lot of free time. You only need to copy and paste the translation.
If you're interested, please comment here. I won't be able to continue to work on this patch unless someone could help me. If nobody is interested in helping, this partial patch probably will be the last patch that you're gonna get from me. Enjoy the game!

JRr_bF01kl5EEWuHpx0tzas9xxR8E-2e5YB06M4QYXWTYantwZ5geHBNT8YkHHvhPrW1KPXX1pWMfEnDXCB6zsgr5fIEFSVtLvGllrsnfcwmisa8NuIrxPXyDfCfwHI2mzTt849d

Wow this is incredible! I am unfamiliar with switch emulation, but do you have this patch for the ps vita version too? If so, I can help with finishing it too!

I tested Butterfly's poison Blood chain, its playable on Skyline emulator..

Edit: Tested working games on Yuzu android and Skyline:
Radiant tale
Virche error salvation
9rip
Jackjeanne

Not working well:

Even if tempest dawn connections (black background, dialogue box shows up, no LIs showing up, voices and bgms are OK)

Tokimeki 4th - stuck on menu in Yuzu, can be played on Skyline but theres graphic glitch and force closing)

Last edited:
Hello, hope everyone's well~!
I want to make an update~~

Hanayaka Nari Waga Ichizoku, now plays perfectly the gameplay - mini games, it's completely playable on yuzu Early Access 1542 version.
You could test Jeanne Jack.

Also, I would like to tell you about another translator tool you could use to translate switch vns.
https://github.com/MX-Futhark/hook-any-text It is tested and works with both yuzu and ryujinx emulators. You can use deepl translation with that one.
I haven't personally tested yet, but I will when I get the time.

Hello! It's been very long since this post and im not even sure you'll get to see my reply, but I hope so! Could I please get some help? I've been desperately trying to play Hanayaka on Yuzu for the past 2 days, tried all the versions mentioned in this forum, even the early release. It doesn't work... The game starts fine, but the moment it progresses to the interactive part where you can walk around and explore, the screen goes blank, though I can still hear the bgm. The weirdest thing is! I tried playing it on Yuzu Early Access 1542 the other day and it worked! but then I tried again today and it went back to balck screen.... Could i please request your help? I really really wanna play this game T^T Which version of Yuzu are you running it on rn? May i know the settings? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.