i wish and hope there would be a petition for more episodes ~

this series never fails me to entertain and give me a dose of laughter ~ ..

kuroneko ~ Evil ~ ♥

Good to know that there is other people who would like to see more episodes. It's a pleasant anime.

I'm still waiting to watch the extras.

That pic actually came out with the lastest "True Route" episode. xD

Apparently there would be a spin off manga named Ore no Kōhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (俺の後輩がこんなに可愛いわけがない)

i m looking forward to see this one ~... Kuroneko would be the main protagonist ~ . . .

i do hope they make this one into anime mainstream ~ . .

Will read if they going to scanlate the manga, may be we will get a second season of the anime.

I also watch again from episode 1, because the story is very interesting.
But not included True Route, because it has diiferent ending and story from what i watch.

shironeko meido? support incest love behind the backs of kyosuke and his absolutely hateful little sister?

well the second season for oreimo has been confirmed
when hasnt said ^^ oreimo fans~~~ (WOOHOO)

530834_10150655332372956_755342955_9180910_277844299_n.jpg

There the nice big WORDs TVアニメ >.<

S2 confirmed~~

More Kirino rubbish again though. Go Kyosuke!

Heeeellll yeah!
Wonder if they will cover to volume 8 of LN...personally hoping for more coverage than what LN ended up with, but I doubt it.

Either way, bring on moar wincest!

So did I until I read LN. She's actually pretty freakin' awesome in my book.

Although my favorite character is still Ayase, there's obviously no hope for her to be the main heroine :P

Similar to what I have been hearing, animu may have portrayed her to be more vulgar in a sense.

But that really doesnt sum up my hate for her though, oh well.

S2... I wonder what I said back then about it, too lazy to flip back. :P

Ayase has more hope to become the new heroine than Manami or Saori, volume 9 finished Saori's storyline in the main story, so there won't be a deep involment from her with Kyousuke more than friendship. Ayase is another matter, she is bit happy and pissed off with Kyousuke because she broke up with Kuroneko and is veeery confused about taking seriously the word Kyousuke has been saying to Ayase from the begining ("I love you" and "Marry me"). In fact Kyousuke has been saying that Ayase is his "dream" girl.

BTW, orisa, nice avatar, do you have the whole picture of BRS that you used as avatar????

I'm so happy they are making a second season. I loved the first one and I can't wait for more tsuntsun Kirino

I watched it over again and I finally pinpointed the location where

I utterly hated Kirino's character

Last edited:
lol i loved oreimo D its such a great anime about how a girl who is an akiba kei and needs to prevent peoeple knowing about it xDD

After seeing the PSP game endings, I've decided to give this series another shot. Dropped at four episodes, picking it back up. Looks decent enough, and the only reason I ever dropped it was out of lack of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]