The season finale! Well, sort off, since the BDs will contain additional episodes.
It starts with Kirino being in an exceptionally good mood - so good, that she even hands her brother his breakfast. This of course worries him to no end and when he meets Kirino's psycho friend Ayase he asks her about changes in behaviour. She denies, so does Saori. We find out the reason for her being so nice later, when Kirino invites Kyosuke to her room for the last life-counselling: He has to buy her eroges on their midnight release. Since their dad would kill him it is planned that they sneak around, with Kirino playing the spotter.
Once he arrives he spots a huge line waiting for the new releases, calling them Kirino's kind. :P While waiting he meets his friend Akagi - both are shocked and agree that they never met. Until Kyosuke finds out Akagi is buying a yaoi eroge. He is shocked so Akagi explains that he is buying the game for his sister; a story so outlandish that Kyosuke rejects it outright. Then he remembers why he's there and all is settled. :D
Once Kyousuke returns home his sister demands to play the game with him. After clearing a route he is up and about to leave for some sleep, when Kirino stops him for her true final life counselling. Apparently she has an embarrassing item she only now feels comfortable in showing him: a photo album.
In true eroge fashion a choice between "Look" and "Don't look" pops up and Kyousuke chooses to look. Anyway, Kirono changes her mind, they struggle and an air plane ticket flows out of the book - apparently Kirino is travelling to the USA in a few hours. There she will have track training, something she saved money for and already cleared with her parents. She wants Kyousuke to stop her from doing so, but her tsundere character interferes and he tells her to go. He does not even get the hint when the eroge coincidentally continues playing and the imouto in it got told not to go - mirroring their current situation, just like the earlier parting scene in the game did the current outcome.
Annoyed Kirino knocks him out. The next morning he wakes up in his own bed, the paper bin filled with bloody tissues. At first he thinks Kirino is gone, but she actually decided to stay - since he wanted her to go she didn't. Well, at least that's what she claims, but in reality she just wants to be close to him.
From everything seen in the ED there life continues just as before, with no incestuous relationships going on. The life counseling however continues.

Last edited:
That was a good show.:th_095_:
Anyway I wouldn't like to have Kirino as my imouto, I can't survive all those beating up like Kyousuke:th_090_:

^ Yay, you actually watch Ore no Imouto

jinrei, ever watch Da Capo II?

As far as I know. It's always about Naruto and Bleach and OnePiece when it comes to anime at our place. Da Capo II is a non-existent title

Yume ♥ ♥ ♥

^ most casual anime watchers hide their power levels and not show them in public as far as Msian is concerned.

All starts well ends well.

Oreimo might have little to non character development but it has a lot of funny memorable moments.

Some highlights in this episode, for me, included Kyousuke meeting Akagi in the queue, bonding over their mutual denial of being there, then recoiling in horror when the latter made known that he was going to buy the gay-themed eroge and then re-bonding again. Overall, Kyousuke still has the more serious issue to handle as the most that Akagi’s sister might do is to make gay doujins involving her brother and doesn’t have to worry about walking the fine line between having a good relationship as siblings with Kirino but not encouraging her brother complex too much.

KuroNeko’s nekomimimeido posing in the mirror during the ED was ever so hilarous, especially with her two younger sisters looking on with sweatdrops. Tsundere dad is also hilarious. at least we know where Kirino get her tsundereism from. Much love also for how Yoshino teased Daisuke, in front of the children, about how he (oh so irony) had been mistaken for a stalker when he tried to take a picture of Kirino while she was working on a modeling shoot.

This episode serves perfectly as a Good end. 3 episode seems too little for the novels as there is still 1 or 2 volume of novels to go. Well, would be looking forward to the true ending and how AIC will adapt it. The novel author also likes to troll in the novel xD. Oreimo needs more Sour Vagina and Kuroneko!!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12963421 loop this video to discover something inner you. (need account registration though)

So, there actually was another imouto this episode, but she's not the eponymous imouto that we've come to hate and love. Said imouto is away, with nary a glimpse of her at all in the episode, the episode focusing more on the ensemble dark horse (or rather, cat ), Ruri Gokou aka Kuroneko.

And I, for one, loved this. Maybe I'm completely biased since I don't like Kirino that much and much prefer Kuroneko, so that this episode is just right up my alley. But really, it has things that reminds me why I continued to watch Ore Imo week after week last season. I love to see the impact of Kirino leaving on the group, especially Saori who finally dropped the easy going front and admits she's taking it quite hard, possibly the most honest of the three. She's still hilarious though, especially her matchmaking fantasies (can someone make a gif when she's grabbing her breast fantasizing?) Speaking of, I also like Kyousuke that instead of directly rejecting that, he admits that he does have a bit of an ulterior motive in helping Kuroneko (seriously, the flag for their coupling is raised so high this ep, and I for one loved it).

But it all goes back to Kuroneko, the focus of the episode. Even from just this episode the similarities with Kirino is obvious, both can be rather haughty and prideful, with a very sharp tongue. Still, personally I think she's way less extreme that Kirino in her tsun (just a pillow throw is really nothing compared to Kirino), she actually explain the reason for her behavior which in a way is quite understandable, and the dere in the end is delicious. Just from the title, it seems the next ep will have even more of that....

The introduction of Sena was pretty hilarious. My god her BL love is beyond even Kuroneko's calculations. Poor Makabe is going to be traumatized by this . Still does add a new avenue of hilarity to things.

I HATE KIRINO. Enough said.

^ Everyone should like this.

Re: [Coalgirls] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute! [Bluray]

I enjoyed watching this anime. :)
The graphics are nice and cute, but in these days it's more common than a few years ago... I think.

Throughout the anime we see a development of the relationship between those two, but interesting at the same time is how Kirino relates with others that share the same interest that her and the others that don't. And of course... Kyosuke is often dragged to those situations. Funny is the fact he doesn't want to be involved in his sister's activities but in the other hand seems that he wants to join them (despite his protests).
A good example, is when they go to Akihabara to join a tea party (in episode 2). But you'll see a bunch of those reactions. You might say they are very proud and stubborn.

I must say Kirino's behaviour annoyed me sometimes but in the end was fine. Whenever she wants she can be nice and think less about herself.

By the way... Manami's grandparents and Iwao are super fun! ahaha The scene where they talk about who's going to take a bath first (episode 6)... I really enjoyed how the papers changed.

One more thing... what's up with all the blush? I mean... the female characters are blushing all the time. lol

(sorry for my english)

Blush, it is a japanese thing :P.

everyone's over her.

this show is.... /me cant find suitable word in dictionary to flame this show

Kuroneko is much more popular. And Kirino is known as a bitchdere (lol).

When Shironeko arrives, there is probably going to be an uproar for Kuroneko fans lol. Well, a lot of kirino fans (referring to LN readers) convert to Shironeko fan!

i prefered kuroneko too, but i am no longer interested fanboy-ing over her.
kirino = bitchdere Also, correction to your statement^ LN readers its imoucons

o.0

theres a shironeko? /me wipes off sweat

Kuroneko turned out to be a nice character. At the beginning I was expecting to see Saori stand out (because she was the "leader" of the group), but that idea quickly faded. Instead I saw, gladly, Kuroneko stand out.

At some point of the anime, I thought she (Kuroneko) had some feelings for Kyosuke.

However, Saori had her own important role... often (with him) trying to make Kirino and Kuroneko get along. Hard task, indeed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@ Terumi - no spoiling. May be Shironeko will appear in episode 15.

@ Terumi - no spoiling. May be Shironeko will appear in episode 15.

in response to this, me yet to watch any of the extra episodes yet.
but i went through the novel 7 summaries by chance yesterday, i guess i sorta understand

Shironeko is fighting a losing war.

???
what you mean? you read volume 8 already?

its not like i really care about the show though, nvm then

101666__468x_ore-no-imouto-final-finale-007.jpg

∑(O_O;)

. . .

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Need more episodes :(

Needs more episodes till Kuroneko and Kyosuke becoming couples :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?