Nyaa situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Problems with nyaa.se

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...t-anti-animemanga-piracy-operation-next-month This is ridiculous. I can understand, why they would do this to chinese sites since a lot of mangas are also published in chinese but what about the rest of the world. We won't even see most of the released anime and manga and of course those "legal means" the japs are talking about won't have any english solutions at all. This is so annoying.

And yeah, Tokyotosho is down as well. I hope the AS stuff is ready for incoming impact.

Oh dear god..

[MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; use this one:
https://animetosho.org/
It's still updated with Commie.

Animetake has been up and confirm that the reason why their site down was coz of hacker/cracker. They won't give a shit if it were anti-piracy doing.
Nearly but fixed, MAL (Myanimelist) got messed up too coz of one of their mod account has been hacked and changed some anime titles.
Some manga sites has been up as well.. batoto, mangafox,etc..

Nearly but fixed, MAL (Myanimelist) got messed up too coz of one of their mod account has been hacked and changed some anime titles.
Some manga sites has been up as well.. batoto, mangafox,etc..

Noticed that on MAL. Some titles changed and episode numbers got changed. Naruto Shippuuden now has 9001 episodes..

i hope our forum here doesn't been target it...

It seems it's not random ddos... they target anime/manga sites... Plz our admins, preparing to defend. It's war time.
:gokiko_uguu:

Why did you mention me? How do I know whether they (crunchyrolls/nyaa) get rid of the anime or not?
Oh sorry then for mentioning you.
I just wanna hear your words about this issue.

Officially and Publicly, I have no comment, feel free to drop by the IRC for the unofficial ones.

It must be a hacking party. Let's just hope our log-in accounts aren't exposed.

I wish ASF include torrent file for us to download. Direct Download is not for everyone, especially those with unstable connection. Just now my download file had failed downloading. Something about network error or some damn thing.
God, how I hate DDL.

Oh sorry then for mentioning you.
I just wanna hear your words about this issue.
I wasn't meant it that way, feel free to mention me, I feel ronery at times.
AS always remain neutral, and while we do have plan to mitigate the attack, we generally don't comment on the threats except a notice of mitigation.

I wish ASF include torrent file for us to download. Direct Download is not for everyone, especially those with unstable connection. Just now my download file had failed downloading. Something about network error or some damn thing.
God, how I hate DDL.

AS have a torrent section. Nobody contribute anime torrent there though.

AS always remain neutral, and while we do have plan to mitigate the attack, we generally don't comment on the threats except a notice of mitigation.

AS have a torrent section. Nobody contribute anime torrent there though.
Can you include link for torrent file(.torrent) on the anime, beside those in the RapidGator and FileFactory? I'm sure you guys can do that, at least, right?
Or some magnet link?

And I'm not very good with IRC. I would like to try download file from IRC, but I dunno how to start IRC.
Teach me, like someone that just getting to know computer.

Can you include link for torrent file(.torrent) on the anime, beside those in the RapidGator and FileFactory? I'm you guys can do that, at least, right?
Pretty much yes but if the torrent are from nyaa.se, and nyaa.se is down, you cannot download it anyway. We do have plan for a torrent hosting system though.

For IRC, AS has a pretty cool tutorial guide to XDCC Downloading.

Can you give me the link to the tutorial? I forgot where it was.

Hmm... Well, at least is SubDesu still active...>_>

Nahh.. i didn't mean that way either. As a member of this forum i would like to know 1 or 2 words of our admin about the issue that includes anime since this is anime forum.
I'm glad that you've a plan to counter the prob if this forum got attacked. Well that's how it is.

Not going to lie, I panicked a bit when AS was down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.