Connection problems to japanese sites

Shir0

野良
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hello,

anyone from Germany able to connect to japanese sites like amiami.com, cdjapan.co.jp, melonbooks.co.jp, hmv.co.jp, famitsu.com and the like? And if you play mobage, are you able to connect to the servers from games like kancolle, granblue and girlfriend (kari)?

I wasn't able to connect to any of those since this morning. The sites are online. If I get a working VPN, then I can actually connect to those. But it doesn't work without one. I can still connect to some sites and game servers from aigis and kamihime (dmm games).

A tracert showed errors in early hops (like the 3rd or 4th), so I assume that there is some internet problem somewhere in Germany?

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I couldn't access pixiv and wondered why. I play the japanese fate GO and works fine. I am from Italy so maybe it is an european problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.