Problem with(this)site

PotatoChips420

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2015
Hello
In my last post I attached some images,however,after posting it I clicked on one of them to check if things were ok,and Google Chrome returned me this not so-nice page:
5.png

I'm using Google Chrome in Italian Language,but I suppose you're already guessed what's that:basically it says that the site I'm visiting contains harmful programs etc etc.

So I'm just asking if that's a normal thing with the site or whatever I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murakumo
Hello
In my last post I attached some images,however,after posting it I clicked on one of them to check if things were ok,and Google Chrome returned me this not so-nice page:
View attachment 12980

I'm using Google Chrome in Italian Language,but I suppose you're already guessed what's that:basically it says that the site I'm visiting contains harmful programs etc etc.

So I'm just asking if that's a normal thing with the site or whatever I don't know.

Here do you finding some infos about it...:bored:

Hello
View attachment 12980

It's normal yeah. As the linked article above says, it's a personal computer thing with Chrome registering certain parts of the site as "malware" even tho it's not (seriously it's not). I've had it pop up several times when I attempt to download a simple picture sometimes, it's frustrating. Keep on trying and don't give in to the system! :akazukin_fight:
EDIT: personally, I'm considering living on the edge and turning off all my Chrome anti-malware detection (generally a bad idea, so probably shouldn't huh?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.