Nyaa situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using nyaa.si for the last days and I have had no problem with any malware, I don't know how's the situation on pantsu or if there is any truth to it, if it's just one person posting these comments it's probably not true.

Something is weird tho'
Commentary are defenitly being erased, one of mine was on NawDragon upload;

I answered another one saying the "RGSS301.dll" in recent upload was a malware newly recognised by virus total and we should obtain this dll by another way.
I answered by saying there wasn't even a RGSS301.dll in this particular download but he did link a picture of Virus scan....

And now ? Neither his nor my commentary are there, and the one i saw saying the trusted upload got hacked ? Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.