[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

『Da~ka~ra~, if you bring me The Blood of Dragon, I'll give you enough exp for 2 lvl ups, some gold, and The Legendery Loli-sized Maid Suit that you can dress your lolis into!』

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

teehee xP is it that obvious~?

eh? sova you say something~? boku kikoenai~

don't worry, those bastards try calling me a lolicon -.-

『Ruby, when someone calls you lolicon reply "I'm not lolicon, I'm feminist." ^_^』

i try telling them i have a wide preference, but they don't listen :foreveralone:

『Hmmm... Maybe its because they want to believe you are a lolicon for some weird reason?』

i think it was because i had 2 or 3 loli sets in a row, and i'm always a loli in the MG lol

『But you had quite a few non-loli sets as well? Although I guess you really were loli in every MG xD』

O...O...Omedet..detoo... Ogisan.....

『Flight is acting weird again.:runhappy:

i've only made 1 pure loli set anyways. my natsumi set from sharin no kuni had 1 loli image, and my nerine set from Tick! Tack! had 1 loli image. the only full blown loli set i've had was Emelita from Kamidori

...whut is that title:o_O:....omedetou for the lpw ogi-dono...guhh it's soo hot outside:toohot:

angel beat mg:reallyconfused:

so... ogibear won the lpw? congrats~

『I don't know. Maybe you just have this light lolicon feeling to you...:goodtea:

『Yo Flight, Nawi and Coins...』

『Neither Ruby nor me were here during MG2...』

these are my only loli sets i've ever had lol

24zf1iq.png

11i0dcp.png

2vacdvc.png

oh well. i like the set i have now a lot, so i'm leaving it at that for a while

『Yeah, I think the problem isn't in your sets... Perhaps its in this air around you that kinda whispers in people's ears that you are a light lolicon...』

yo guys~.....angel beats mg...oh that mg..:goodtea:

ahh, this was the first sig i made lol

mugyh5.png

these are my only loli sets ever lol

I read that as "lolicon sets" at first
oh the magic

『Damn, my PC is just too damn slow... I really need to clean it...』

Lol it was just a dream =w=

i've never made an ecchi set either. closest i've ever gotten to it was the sig i made for nawi

『What was just a dream?』

『I told you I don't know... It just feels like that for some reason >_<』

hmm...a little panty shot from yukixD and a cute cheerleader uniform

that last post wasn't me defending myself or anything, it was just a realization lol

yeah, just the smallest pantyshot was my most ecchi creation lol

vdmzci.png

First page of this lpw at the bottom~... aka 10th post xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.