[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

Welcome back sova~ :goodtea:

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

『LIVE Letter is about to start so I'm afk now...』

Morning guys :3

Looks like [MENTION=4809]Will-Senpai[/MENTION] got here before I could to close the last thread and sticky this one xD Thanks!

Congratulation to [MENTION=29827]Obikuma[/MENTION] for winning the last LPW ;) The bright yellow and caps do hurt my eyes as well >.<

Well, I'm back from lunch... G'afternoon guys...:goodtea:~>

Hey Nanashi :3

『Yo Nanashi and King...』

『Looks like it was just a short test...』

Damn... It's again cursed hot...:dead:

Hellos king and shi~

See you sova~ xD

『Eat some ice maybe?』

『I'm will still be here for half an hour it seems Samye...』

Ice-cream ~ Great for this kind of weather :3

Alone if I a ice from the box pick would, would I sure fast in cream art get...:dead:

Hmm so youll get ice cream if you just went for ice? xD

Ehh ok... hmm i should sleep before then... =w=

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3veifo/

Well, I meant, because at this heat, have I it fast as/than cream, not as ice, Samy...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...Anyway, have it then a good sleep, Samy...:dead:

Hmm... so itll melt? =w=

Not sleeping yet xD

Oh, ok then Samy...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, yeah, it'll melt...:dead:

Hmm... and thats no fun... =w=

xD That Meme with the comic, I can't remember which comic that is >.<

Yeah... Dunno, but I feel somehow, that self from more than 10,000 KM, that your energy/feeling down is, Samy...:dead:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
More description maybe, King...?:dead:

Hmm... not really? xD

Never knew the comic but it fits really well xD

Are you sure, Samy...?:dead:

Description? Is in the link that Sammy sent xD

『And so it is finally going to start...』

Hmm... there was? O.o I only looked at the meme xD

...Oh, you mean the pic.-link, what Samy posted has, not King...?:dead:

There was a comic that followed the meme, about the girl playing the online game xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!