[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

I'm shock... You just denied a loli offering.....

I don't think stop posting here will let you fall asleep faster.....

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

Why does it have to do with you posting?
I say no

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION] ; I thought you said you were going to bed bro?

And I just finally cleared all my notifications :P

it's either anxiety, anticipation, or impatience... hmmm

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION];i was but i was just so wide awake that i was having trouble >.> getting a bit more tired now so imma really goin to sleep this time tho~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];i didnt reject the loli you just didnt realize that i had already taken her and given her a room in my loli paradise before you had even thought to offer her

What???? You an esper now???? You're a freakin Dullahan.....

ah...i just raised 4 lvls with that...nice

Dullahan? What!? Monster Rancher monsters here...

i don't know how long it's gonna take me to finish, but i really like Grisaia

『Ogikumo, I have a quest for you. Bring me The Blood of Dragon and I'll give you some exp and what you might like!』

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; i finally got to my first choice option...chose not to help her lol

shes my least fav char...not that i hate her or anything

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; no thank you knowing you the effort i put in would merely be rewarded with betrayal and misery in order to further fuel you're insatiable madness

『But I was going to give you the loli-size cute Maid Suit if you brought it to me... Too bad then...』

I see... I'm glad I got a hand on lvling you up.... Good job, bro....:D

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; i still like michiru. from what i can remember from other characters, she's a pretty unique character. and i like amane, because she reminds me of cineraria from Tick! Tack!

Lvls reminded me something
/me goes out to search something

『VNs...:crushed:

Goodmorning everyone~
And also congrats Ogi with the lpw~

『Yo Mokou...』

AH!! IMOUTO DA!!! OHAYO IMOUTO~

Well... I'm gonna go back to watching animes waiting for the FFXIV Live Letter to start..... Ja Ne....

Oh, :hi: & :bye: Mokou....

『Later Slayn...』

[MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; i still like michiru. from what i can remember from other characters, she's a pretty unique character. and i like amane, because she reminds me of cineraria from Tick! Tack!

michiru is one of my favs 2~ i guess she comes in second after makina-chan~? makina reminds me of sue from genshiken with a cruder mouth lol

and ja ne slayn-kun~ oyasumi~

michiru is one of my favs 2~ i guess she comes in second after makina-chan~? makina reminds me of sue from genshiken with a cruder mouth lol

and ja ne slayn-kun~ oyasumi~

yeah, i should've assumed makina would be the lolicons favorite lol

『Why did you ignore my ultra mega super good quest Ogikumo? >_<』

yeah, i should've assumed makina would be the lolicons favorite lol

teehee xP is it that obvious~?

eh? sova you say something~? boku kikoenai~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.