[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

『Da~ka~ra~, if you bring me The Blood of Dragon, I'll give you enough exp for 2 lvl ups, some gold, and The Legendery Loli-sized Maid Suit that you can dress your lolis into!』

Re: [LPW #64]OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOL

teehee xP is it that obvious~?

eh? sova you say something~? boku kikoenai~

don't worry, those bastards try calling me a lolicon -.-

『Ruby, when someone calls you lolicon reply "I'm not lolicon, I'm feminist." ^_^』

i try telling them i have a wide preference, but they don't listen :foreveralone:

『Hmmm... Maybe its because they want to believe you are a lolicon for some weird reason?』

i think it was because i had 2 or 3 loli sets in a row, and i'm always a loli in the MG lol

『But you had quite a few non-loli sets as well? Although I guess you really were loli in every MG xD』

O...O...Omedet..detoo... Ogisan.....

『Flight is acting weird again.:runhappy:

i've only made 1 pure loli set anyways. my natsumi set from sharin no kuni had 1 loli image, and my nerine set from Tick! Tack! had 1 loli image. the only full blown loli set i've had was Emelita from Kamidori

...whut is that title:o_O:....omedetou for the lpw ogi-dono...guhh it's soo hot outside:toohot:

angel beat mg:reallyconfused:

so... ogibear won the lpw? congrats~

『I don't know. Maybe you just have this light lolicon feeling to you...:goodtea:

『Yo Flight, Nawi and Coins...』

『Neither Ruby nor me were here during MG2...』

these are my only loli sets i've ever had lol

24zf1iq.png

11i0dcp.png

2vacdvc.png

oh well. i like the set i have now a lot, so i'm leaving it at that for a while

『Yeah, I think the problem isn't in your sets... Perhaps its in this air around you that kinda whispers in people's ears that you are a light lolicon...』

yo guys~.....angel beats mg...oh that mg..:goodtea:

ahh, this was the first sig i made lol

mugyh5.png

these are my only loli sets ever lol

I read that as "lolicon sets" at first
oh the magic

『Damn, my PC is just too damn slow... I really need to clean it...』

Lol it was just a dream =w=

i've never made an ecchi set either. closest i've ever gotten to it was the sig i made for nawi

『What was just a dream?』

『I told you I don't know... It just feels like that for some reason >_<』

hmm...a little panty shot from yukixD and a cute cheerleader uniform

that last post wasn't me defending myself or anything, it was just a realization lol

yeah, just the smallest pantyshot was my most ecchi creation lol

vdmzci.png

First page of this lpw at the bottom~... aka 10th post xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.