Isn't it just sad when your close friend falls in love with the one that you like OR the other way?

well... im melancholy person.. according ppl around;.. :reallyconfused: dunno if true or not.. i think melancholy person like to think too much rather than do somethin... :sowwy:

Woahhh you're serious? You guys still can be friends???
I mean, i would get all jealous... But if he doesnt know that you liked that person then you only blame on your mistiming.
Well you couldn't blame his friend entirely.
Firstly, the girl choose his friend over him. It's not like he and the girl both like each other in the 1st place. It's more on a 1-sided love.
Secondly, he took it like a man should - happy for both his friend and the girl he like, for they're happy together.

I'll hope he found his 'other side' soon.

Wish them luck

Buy in beer

known that your the one they with come to if it go's to the wall

and spend all night crying asking why you did not stop them
that or be willing to be best man

Been there and it's shit.
Only thing you can do is snap her away before he realizes she has a liking for him.

girls I dated would fall for the friend but he wanted nothing to do with them.

did play a NTR game the matches the topic title perfectly thou.

I find it depressing just thinking about it. Hurry up and get him\her before your friend does. Or call claim.

Well, I`d feel a bit uncomfortable, as the girl I like is my best friend`s sister sooo.....

Well, I`d feel a bit uncomfortable, as the girl I like is my best friend`s sister sooo.....

Well I don't know how to say this But it's more than possible that you'll be losing a friend if you do make a move on the girl. Guys are rather sensitive about little sisters.

As for me it depends on whether I was going out with the girl before he liked her or not. I'm perfectly willing to let go of a prospective relationship with a girl to keep a long time friend. But if he makes a move when I'm going out with her, Well thing will probably go south from there.

Last edited:
Well I don't know how to say this But it's more than possible that you'll be losing a friend if you do make a move on the girl. Guys are rather sensitive about little sisters.

He`s already said he doesn`t have a problem with it. I`m just to diffident to try anything. I don`t wanna mess up the friendship that I already have with her. Though I don`t wanna get stuck in the friend zone forever.:sigh:

He`s already said he doesn`t have a problem with it. I`m just to diffident to try anything. I don`t wanna mess up the friendship that I already have with her. Though I don`t wanna get stuck in the friend zone forever.:sigh:

Extremely difficult position, Getting out of the friend zone with a girl is difficult, Wait too long and she'll find someone else, Mess up the moment and you get rejected and a whole new level of awkwardness creeps in. oh well I'm not the most experienced guy in this sort of things, More of the blunt approach type of guy

Since your friend gave his blessing for you to go out with his sister, then by all mean, go for it. You DO like her, don't you?

Extremely difficult position, Getting out of the friend zone with a girl is difficult, Wait too long and she'll find someone else, Mess up the moment and you get rejected and a whole new level of awkwardness creeps in. oh well I'm not the most experienced guy in this sort of things, More of the blunt approach type of guy
Why it's always the guys that have the friend zone problem?
Was there any written history where the girls also have this friend zone problem too?

Users who are viewing this thread