Isn't it just sad when your close friend falls in love with the one that you like OR the other way?

moyoyi

Elite Member
Nov 25, 2011
Sad face, it happens in romance anime all the time!!! It happens in real life too... EG. MASHIRO IRO.

What would you do when you're best friend say she likes the one you like (and she doesnt know) or the one you like falls in love with your best friend?

Last edited:
Meh, I wouldn't care less. It's his/her choice. Nothing else you can do about it

Just like when it comes to deciding who gets the can...

Meh, I wouldn't care less. It's his/her choice. Nothing else you can do about it

Just like when it comes to deciding who gets the can...

It would be hard to just IGNORE everything... O_O i tried that before and crap goes thru your mind during those times :SS

Heh, after being through enough stressful workplace environments and whatnot, I am able to cope with stuff like this...

Like any engineer would say, "shit happens".

I hate to say this, but I never had this kind of experience.
Me and my friend have different taste when it come to opposite sex.

actually... this kind of situation are hardly happen in real life, at least for this era...
most of it are happening in movie or story!
since in this time, people are easily fallin' in love (prove me im wrong)! they fall in love, married, divorced, find another!
which make this NTR situation are hardly occured. so if your friend falling in love with the same people you love, you might just gave up on her or take her first! don't care about others feel!

this is the era where Marriage isn't based on love anymore, well im sure there's a little bit love / like when you marry! but definitely not the basic standard!

Last edited:
actually... this kind of situation are hardly happen in real life, at least for this era...
since in this time, people are easily fallin' in love (prove me im wrong)! they fall in love, married, divorced, find another!
which make this NTR situation are hardly occured. so if your friend falling in love with the same people you love, you might just gave up on her or take her first! don't care about others feel!

this is the era where Marriage isn't based on love anymore, well im sure there's a little bit love / like when you marry! but definitely not the basic standard!

Yeap. You're right.
Haha, btw, it's a he not she HAHAHHAA ^__^

Hmm would the person i like maybe getting a boyfriend (which she would prefer to not have regained contact with XD) count for anything? As for bestfriend i would say nopes cuz our circles of friends dont interlap too much.

where is the love...??
gees.. but i agrree with this.. >,<

But I do believe thing like this still exist.
Most of it you can found in school, coz mostly the student are still at some lvl of 'innocent-cy'.
At school is where you start having friends (for a longer period) and some of them will be your favourite, hence your best friend(s).
At school also where you'll started noticed the opposite sex, students and school staffs. And since at school we tend to see them quite often, it's not impossible that our friend also have the same feeling toward the person that we have a crush on.

Hmm might have happened but neither of us admitted to anything so nope :3 And most of my school friends are female so doubly nope

Most of it you can found in school, coz mostly the student are still at some lvl of 'innocent-cy'.
At school is where you start having friends (for a longer period) and some of them will be your favourite, hence your best friend(s).
At school also where you'll started noticed the opposite sex, students and school staffs. And since at school we tend to see them quite often, it's not impossible that our friend also have the same feeling toward the person that we have a crush on.

those didn't happen when i was in high school nor i heard any stories like that...
and it didn't happen too when im in college...
in japan those things are in the brink of extinction.
that's why you can only find such situation in game or anime!

those didn't happen when i was in high school nor i heard any stories like that...
and it didn't happen too when im in college...
in japan those things are in the brink of extinction.
that's why you can only find such situation in game or anime!
Well...same shit didn't happen to me as well.:XD:.....but I which it was:sowwy:Poor me....

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] must protected... [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] let's hurry up freezing him and throw in museum.. XD

But its so much more fun watching him run around and get run over and do random stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!