Isn't it just sad when your close friend falls in love with the one that you like OR the other way?

i know all the endings.
I watched all the endings on youtube LOL
i still don't like any one of them.

But its so much more fun watching him run around and get run over and do random stuff
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I know that you really like me, but too shy to admit it. You're one of those tsundere-type.

Ugh... I miss this... Wow alexsdu kokuhaku?? Sugoiiii

Ehem.. Sam is a gurl.. Runn... :biker:

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, he just shy. That's all.:bliss:
Nothing to worry about.

I met this situation when i was a student. I love a girl but she didn't love me but loved my best friend. It made me very sad.
But i coundn't do anything and the best way is wishing they happy ... We are a friend forever.:(

I met this situation when i was a student. I love a girl but she didn't love me but loved my best friend. It made me very sad.
But i coundn't do anything and the best way is wishing they happy ... We are a friend forever.:(

why do i feel like im seeing another Kiminozo scene all over again?

Woahhh you're serious? You guys still can be friends???
I mean, i would get all jealous... But if he doesnt know that you liked that person then you only blame on your mistiming.

well if my best friends like the same person as me , its better if we fight for her fair and square , in the end one of us still hurts but its okay thats why we are living , searching for happiness , good thing and bad thing thats make us human.....

and i believe we will unconsciously attracted to someone you call "destined person" :fulfilled:

Destinedd.... have u found one..?? :blushhappy: well im still searching it too~~~~ :fulfilled:

nyahahahahahaha for me..... not yet .... but its okay since if you already found someone you love you are a step ahead to find the "destined one" :fullblush:

kinda blushing myself :XD: , since when i become this melancholic/romantics :hotspring:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.