Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Was Nightmare always that fabulous? :rolleyes:
Also, Mikoto's teehee pero face. ;)

Can't wait for Shoku remake.

Is Takeru's route just her corruption like the one in the original game or is there an actual route in the main story?

Yeah, it's just hair, not cat ears, although a nekomimi Sui sopunds like the cutest thing ever...
It seems to me that they made Mikoto the cutest she's ever been, even her normal reactions and expressions are so cute!

Sees that the crack is up => drops everything other that I was doing => download => sees that it's working => breakes into a spontaneous tentacle victory dance

Getting this after crack... any help?

2017-06-03_16-09-31.png

Hello, i have no experience in things like cracking etc. so i dont know what to do exactly.
I have downloaded the torrent and the crack, but dont know what to do next.
Thanks for your help

Paste the files on crack zip into "data" folder.

in the folder theres a folder called "media" and one with japanese letters, and everything else, i dont know if im stupid but i replaced the files from the download with the one from the crack but then i got an error message when launching the exe file

in the folder theres a folder called "media" and one with japanese letters, and everything else, i dont know if im stupid but i replaced the files from the download with the one from the crack but then i got an error message when launching the exe file

Can you attach the error print?

are you install the game already, right ?

if you already install the game, just copy all crack file into the "DATA" folder in game folder. not in the "media".

Hey Prog, since you're not gonna do the screenshots thing this time, I'll screenshot the HCGs and put em on sadpanda. If I can get the game to work on this computer, at least.

Reactions: IIIIllllIIlll
It's directx 9, try installing them from the game setup, maybe check if there are windows updates you can install.

Hey Prog, since you're not gonna do the screenshots thing this time, I'll screenshot the HCGs and put em on sadpanda. If I can get the game to work on this computer, at least.
Sure, go ahead, let me now if you need help with anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!