Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

so shironekodan dlc was nice~
red sisters part had no choices so i guess the entirety of it is canon
girl got ruined like Takeru it seems xD Also relieved her sis didnt die permanently

Rinko's second scene was worth it yo, so worth it~

She got ruined much more than Takeru indeed.
And her sister is not dead and she is looking for her, I bet that will be part of Inyouchuu 6!

Btw if you have a vndb account maybe rate the game, add missing tags or a couple screenshots (don't go too crazy)

I'm not sure if the extra chapters fit on that entry, I'll probably make a separate one later.

So now people have finally played the game and the DLC what are your current thoughts?
I would also like to hear pep's overall rankings of all the 6 Inyouchuu games we now have. (Worst>Best) ETSU>1st game>Shoku>1stRemake>KYOU>GOKU
I still need more time with 1st Remake but I'm still finding myself enjoying the White Cat arc more then then main game. Though I was thinking with Momo's ending she visits the white cat branch and if that could indicate she could make another appearance in Inyou6. I couldn't work out why Rinko/Kyoko were so scared of her. Does she have some ungodly power?
With Ai and Aki's story it would be interesting to see what happens from my understanding they switched souls or something, it seems that they are both alive but I think the left out key details like why did Ai's arms reappear with the scars. I also was thinking is this the set up to the next villain or is this a villain we have already seen before? The weird red devil thing...

I also wonder what people think of the repeated use of CG? I don't mind them adding more scenes if they reuse CG but it also feels cheap, so I hope if they do do this for Shoku they at least add some more interesting variations.
Like this:
https://image.ibb.co/bCTO3F/VJ011095_img_smpa2.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/kUZKca/capture_459_03062017_130122.png

Though I was thinking with Momo's ending she visits the white cat branch and if that could indicate she could make another appearance in Inyou6. I couldn't work out why Rinko/Kyoko were so scared of her.
Apparently despite her looks she's some kind of impossibly powerful warrior... go figure lol
she goes to the white cat brigade to say sorry that she has smited "Mister Horse" without asking their permission

I don't mind the reused poses because they used them to add much more content than normal and there is actually much more variation in the game than you seem to imply

Overall i'm really happy with the result and I hope shoku can be like this or maybe even better

about Ai and Aki, I'll probably write more about it but in short the are both alive, their bodies were swapped in the sense that they literally cut their heads and attached them to each other's bodies, so now Ai has her head on Aki's body and viceversa. Also Ai got her internal organs entirely corrupted and now needs a constant supply of semen to stay alive, but she also stole the tecniques they used on her (the whole putting hands inside their body to freely manipulate them). Aki is alive and Ai is looking for her.

The weird devil thing is just an Imp and apparently there is many of them, one also appear in the main route and it's different from the one in the white cat (which i'm pretty sure got killed).

Last edited:
Apparently despite her looks she's some kind of impossibly powerful warrior... go figure lol
she goes to the white cat brigade to say sorry that she has smited "Mister Horse" without asking their permission

I don't mind the reused poses because they used them to add much more content than normal and there is actually much more variation in the game than you seem to imply

Overall i'm really happy with the result and I hope shoku can be like this or maybe even better

I thought that was the case with Momo. Typical LOL
What do you mean by the variation I seem to not imply? I said the do change the overall context of the scenes they re-use them on but it still uses the same base which seems cheap, when compared to KYOU/GOKU.
How are you finding this game compared to KYOU/GOKU btw?

mh, then maybe i was the one exageratin XD
but basically i mean that those reused CG seem more like a really long scene than two scenes using the same stuff which is why it doesn't feel cheap compared to kyou and goku where sometimes they would just jump from the first time they get raped to when they are completely broken/pregnant without showing everything in between.
I think the game overall is better than goku and on par, maybe slightly less than goku, but this can always change as time passes, sometimes i end up liking things more or less with time.

mh, then maybe i was the one exageratin XD
but basically i mean that those reused CG seem more like a really long scene than two scenes using the same stuff which is why it doesn't feel cheap compared to kyou and goku where sometimes they would just jump from the first time they get raped to when they are completely broken/pregnant without showing everything in between
In that context yeah, the scenes feel more prolonged in the remake, but rather then having it has the one long scene they split it up, mind you they do reuse some stuff on different routes with a variation.

I think if you are fans of Mikoto and Takeru this game is really strong. I didn't overly enjoy Sui's stuff this time round and i think her best stuff is in KYOH gaiden. But yeah it takes time to reflect on how you rate a game over time.

Ai/Aki swapped heads?!? I thought they just swapped souls or something. So those limbs she lost that came back is due to what? Yeah I noticed straight away that she had the ability of the doctor when he started passing his hands through her, like she did with Sui/Rinko in the white cat arc of GOKU.
Also see when the students turn to flesh mush from corruption is that them slowly corrupting into low level yokai and how the bugs are created? I noticed Kyoko gets filled with them again and again and they seemed to turn into demon bugs or was that just a in scene transition?

Last edited:
Sui's stuff in Kyou gaiden is really super good, although some parts here reminded me of that =)

Ai's limbs were simply reattached when they were done with their "experiments", they didn0t think she would be able to escape in her condition but she found a way to do it using the new tecniques she learned.

yeah, the flesh mounds is basically humans that got turned into that by demons in some way or another and sometimes they are used as food for bugs and other lower demons.

Reactions: Murderous Int
Yeah I remember the flesh mounds in the older games. Maybe Meioki eats them...

I need more time to figure out how I would rank them, I didn't mind the recycled scenes myself outside of the longer humiliation bad route for Mikoto. That one went on forever! I agree though Int that Sui had some better stuff in Kyou and Goku, but her stuff definitely got some nice upgrades here. I think we can all agree this is a big upgrade over the first game! And I wouldn't call the first game bad either, it's still a classic and started it all.

Momono being super powerful and older is so funny. I'm sad she only had one scene though, a really good one. But yeah maybe there's chances of her making future appearances now that it's been established she's related to Rinko.

I for one don't really miss the loli twins or the trap. I mean, I wouldn't have complained with more loli scenes since they looked just like Momono haha... but they expanded on both teachers instead and make up for it with all the two extra scenarios. I think the lolis and trap were Hanamaru characters anyways, but I'm not sure. So I'm not really surprised they didn't end up making it.

It is ironic though that in ways this remake feels like the nastiest game of them all, with the humiliation routes, and so many aborted babies lmao. Maybe that was happening a lot previously and it was just suggested, but it's in a lot of the human scenes here and disturbing. Gotta remember it's fantasy! haha, also... like I mentioned earlier I'm disappointed to see so much piss/scat again. But that's always easy to eliminate from the CG's once we have those. Tentacle content wise I think it's probably better than Kyou for sure, the scenes have gotten more advanced too with variations, although Remake went a little too far with some super weird belly stuff in a few spots... but overall I think it levels up over Kyou overall, even though Kyou still has some of my favorite select screens. As for Goku... I think it will be a tough call there and I'll have to think about it. The minus to Goku is that the main demon wasn't that cool, the scene with Rinko is amazing and a good one with Sui, I guess he fucks Mikoto too even though it looks like a normal demon, but the rest were a bit too much. All the Nightmare scenes here are way better to me.

I mentioned it earlier but I still think as a Ouka/Kikuka fan Shoku has a lot of their best scenes, so the Shoku remake could easily become my favorite if it's this quality and has more tentacle/bug content to work with than the original had.

Still need to do the rest of the White Cat Brigade and twins chapters.

Yeah I remember the flesh mounds in the older games. Maybe Meioki eats them...

I need more time to figure out how I would rank them, I didn't mind the recycled scenes myself outside of the longer humiliation bad route for Mikoto. That one went on forever! I agree though Int that Sui had some better stuff in Kyou and Goku, but her stuff definitely got some nice upgrades here. I think we can all agree this is a big upgrade over the first game! And I wouldn't call the first game bad either, it's still a classic and started it all.

Momono being super powerful and older is so funny. I'm sad she only had one scene though, a really good one. But yeah maybe there's chances of her making future appearances now that it's been established she's related to Rinko.

I for one don't really miss the loli twins or the trap. I mean, I wouldn't have complained with more loli scenes since they looked just like Momono haha... but they expanded on both teachers instead and make up for it with all the two extra scenarios. I think the lolis and trap were Hanamaru characters anyways, but I'm not sure. So I'm not really surprised they didn't end up making it.

It is ironic though that in ways this remake feels like the nastiest game of them all, with the humiliation routes, and so many aborted babies lmao. Maybe that was happening a lot previously and it was just suggested, but it's in a lot of the human scenes here and disturbing. Gotta remember it's fantasy! haha, also... like I mentioned earlier I'm disappointed to see so much piss/scat again. But that's always easy to eliminate from the CG's once we have those. Tentacle content wise I think it's probably better than Kyou for sure, the scenes have gotten more advanced too with variations, although Remake went a little too far with some super weird belly stuff in a few spots... but overall I think it levels up over Kyou overall, even though Kyou still has some of my favorite select screens. As for Goku... I think it will be a tough call there and I'll have to think about it. The minus to Goku is that the main demon wasn't that cool, the scene with Rinko is amazing and a good one with Sui, I guess he fucks Mikoto too even though it looks like a normal demon, but the rest were a bit too much. All the Nightmare scenes here are way better to me.

I mentioned it earlier but I still think as a Ouka/Kikuka fan Shoku has a lot of their best scenes, so the Shoku remake could easily become my favorite if it's this quality and has more tentacle/bug content to work with than the original had.

Still need to do the rest of the White Cat Brigade and twins chapters.

I'm really agreed with you. Doesn't play the twins route yet. But I guess shoku will replace my Kyou Omae favorite. Just want to know how you guys feel about the new twins design. I s kind of a bit different to me...

So i have a question, in wich games do the girls (apart from Takeru) betray the others? i mean they turn bad and attack the group, maybe even killing the guy, i know they do in the OVA (where if i remember well Mikoto kills Yamato) and also in the first game, bonus points if it comes as a surprise like in the OVA.

So i have a question, in wich games do the girls (apart from Takeru) betray the others? i mean they turn bad and attack the group, maybe even killing the guy, i know they do in the OVA (where if i remember well Mikoto kills Yamato) and also in the first game, bonus points if it comes as a surprise like in the OVA.

In one bad end of shoku if i remember well, it's also in the manga https://exhentai.org/g/1032880/1f47921a7c/

Also definitely in kyou one of Mikoto's routes ends like that.

In the original (and the remake) Takeru gets manipulated to lure the others into a trap.

I'd say pretty much each game has a moment like that, except maybe Goku, although there is a moment i would consider as betrayal.

Also in several occasions Yamato loses control to his demonic side attacking the others

In one bad end of shoku if i remember well, it's also in the manga https://exhentai.org/g/1032880/1f47921a7c/

Also definitely in kyou one of Mikoto's routes ends like that.

In the original (and the remake) Takeru gets manipulated to lure the others into a trap.

I'd say pretty much each game has a moment like that, except maybe Goku, although there is a moment i would consider as betrayal.

Also in several occasions Yamato loses control to his demonic side attacking the others

I like to count Yamato's lost of control apart, i do like it and hope they make a remake of the third game where the whole plot was about him and his dark side, hell i love seeing him struggling with it. One of my favorite scenes on the original game is where he rapes Mikoto.

Demonic Yamato is probably something they could do well with. Though a lot of us aren't too big on the third game because the CG was more tame. And then it had weird endings like Mikoto sacrificing herself or something. I still think Mikoto has some really cool scenes in it though... it's just weird how tame it was after Shoku, Kowaku, and Hanamaru 2. In ways Mouryou no Nie is kind of a better Inyouchuu 3.

Have you guys who beat it messed with the debug menu? Like the last two, when you get 100% and go to the CG page you can view a bunch of the game assets there.

However I just noticed something unfortunate, but this one doesn't seem to have a BGM menu?! I wonder if that's something others could extract eventually. Or maybe the music is now hidden in the debug menu? It's hard to maneuver that... kind of sad because I was going to record the music again like I did with the others. I guess I still could by going through the scenes and turning the sound effects off, but that's a bummer there's no BGM menu and I hope they don't leave them out from here on.

I like to count Yamato's lost of control apart, i do like it and hope they make a remake of the third game where the whole plot was about him and his dark side, hell i love seeing him struggling with it. One of my favorite scenes on the original game is where he rapes Mikoto.

I don't see a remake of the third game happening as it wasn't that well received in general, but who knows.

I also forgot to mention that in most of Takeru's routes in every game she ends up raping Mikoto once her selfcontrol is gone =P

mh, i actually didn't have much time to mess with the extras yet

I don't see a remake of the third game happening as it wasn't that well received in general, but who knows.

I also forgot to mention that in most of Takeru's routes in every game she ends up raping Mikoto once her selfcontrol is gone =P

mh, i actually didn't have much time to mess with the extras yet

I should have been clearer, what i want is a remake with the same IDEA, meaning the game its focused on Yamato and his demonic side, would be great if we see him slowly acting evil xD

Ah yes I can see what you mean, although that would kinda ruin the lighthearted feel of the series for me =)

btw to answer zesss a few pages ago, I looked at the twins scenario and their design does not seem much different, maybe their hair color is a bit brighter and Aojiru used some different angles

Also they made Ouka talk more during h scenes which i like
too bad it was so short...

Ah yes I can see what you mean, although that would kinda ruin the lighthearted feel of the series for me =)

btw to answer zesss a few pages ago, I looked at the twins scenario and their design does not seem much different, maybe their hair color is a bit brighter and Aojiru used some different angles

Also they made Ouka talk more during h scenes which i like
too bad it was so short...

When you said twins you mean from this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...41m]-[vj011095]-cracked-2djgame-added-614438/ right?

PD: LIGHTHEARTED?!!!!!

Yes indeed, it may sound insane but outside of bad routes the games are full of fun and lighthearted moments and the characters usually don't have horrible things happen to them (with few exceptions), it's part of why enjoy this series so much.

Btw i seem to have misunderstood something, in this remake Misaki is not nightmare, but an imp working with him.
Or rather for him as his minion...

The floating skinny ghoul monster?

I finished up the short twins route. I think if zesss means the twins look a little different in some of the CG's, I might agree with him on the second scene, the first one with Kikuka by herself. I think it's the angle and her laying back, but her face does look a bit odd and different. Even compared to the next fusion scenes where they look normal again. The portraits are the same from Kyou/Goku otherwise though.

Also this is pretty funny guys... if anyone is playing Tekken 7... where have we seen a similar outfit like this before? XD

1850595.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?