Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

I just downloaded the torrent again because uploaded.net seems blocked in my region

Im new in Inyouchuu series, i heard the latest game is the compilation of all previous game, is it true? Also is true that the crack isn't released yet?

Thank you :D

Im new in Inyouchuu series, i heard the latest game is the compilation of all previous game, is it true? Also is true that the crack isn't released yet?

Thank you :D

No and no. The latest game is a remake of the first game, bundled together with an updated version of the first game. And the crack is out! DL may be a little wonky though.

Reactions: stupid_army
I suggest downloading from this torrent, it worked perfectly for me! https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2309379
As Barbar said this new game is a remake of the original one, a remake of the second game (shoku) is also being made. This remake is excellent to start the series so go ahead =)

Reactions: stupid_army
Are you guys on windows XP? have you tried if you have any update to install?

Windows Vista! Nahahahaha! :o_O:

But yeah, my motivation to mess with it is rather low cause new computer next month anyway.

Those errors that you all talk about seem a little strange. The game runs perfectly on my five year old laptop with windows 7 and directX 11.

Any one get ITH working with it? Mine doesn't even detect the program.
I don't want to use VNR since that's on my virtual machine and it runs way slower.

I can't use ITH anymore since win10 creator's update, I am using VNR and it works, sorry if i can't help

I can't use ITH anymore since win10 creator's update, I am using VNR and it works, sorry if i can't help

It's good. It worked with the demo sadly. I have win10 creator too.
VNR is so heavy for my Virtual machine.

Are you guys on windows XP? have you tried if you have any update to install?

Windows 7

Based on the troubleshooting html included on the disc, Vista and below isn't even supported anyway. It also looks like you *need* at least directx 11.

以下の動作環境が必要となります。

Windows7/8/8.1/10日本語版が正常に動作している機種
2Ghz以上のプロセッサ
メモリ1GB以上
空き容量4GB以上のHDD(推奨 6GB以上)
1280×720ドット、フルカラーの表示機能
DirectX 11.0以上必須
PlayDRMアクティベートの為のインターネット環境
マウス

※Windows95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vistaは非対応です。

I have that by the way, Windows 7 64bit, directx 11.1 (might be 11.2, can't remember)

I have windows 7 with directx 11, doesnt work although the demo worked fine =(
If someone could be so kind to upload a cg gallery it would be very much appreciated =)

The CG pack should coming soon ^^

I am burning with impatience ! :D

The CG are great but I assure you guys that playing the actual game is somuch better and makes the scenes way hotter

Poor Sui has the nastiest route this time I'd say, kind of like Takeru's in Goku. So much scat! :@

I guess that makesense :P lol she involve it atleast once every game after shoku

I mean she have everything except cum.

And also toilet sex too.

I completed Mikoto's first bad route, the game is amazing so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?