Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

The problem is f breaking the encryption, for Goku I did it by screen capture but it was a long job and not the best quality and after some time someone else extracted it and uploaded a better version so this time I'll just wait.

On a happier note, my package is on Italian soil and passed the customs! Maybe I'll receive it tomorrow =)

The problem is f breaking the encryption, for Goku I did it by screen capture but it was a long job and not the best quality and after some time someone else extracted it and uploaded a better version so this time I'll just wait.

On a happier note, my package is on Italian soil and passed the customs! Maybe I'll receive it tomorrow =)

It was enough effort having to print screen the few previews I did post. LOL We need a exclusive hacker now though with 3x the encryption.:eek: Maybe then we can then finally find someone who can make a hack for translating the games.

So you should have it in the morning! Time to take some sleeping tablets!

I'll wait also ^^.

For Inyouchuu ! :D

But we need someone ! Please ! For Shinyaku !

a tip for when you print screen, instead of having to paste in paint you can press the windows key + prtsc and it saves the screen automatically in your image folder.
From what I have seen around, editing and repackaging the files into the game is much more difficult than just decrypting and that is why no one did it yet.

As for future project, I was considering third party programs like visual novel reader that allow you to input a custom translations for a game and share it with others, the problem with vnr though is that it does so only through their server which right now is offline.
Do you guys know of any program with similar functionality that allows to share a file containing the translation?

a tip for when you print screen, instead of having to paste in paint you can press the windows key + prtsc and it saves the screen automatically in your image folder.
From what I have seen around, editing and repackaging the files into the game is much more difficult than just decrypting and that is why no one did it yet.

As for future project, I was considering third party programs like visual novel reader that allow you to input a custom translations for a game and share it with others, the problem with vnr though is that it does so only through their server which right now is offline.
Do you guys know of any program with similar functionality that allows to share a file containing the translation?

Tl;DR We still need a hacker. ;) yeah I saw that on the VNR thread. TBH ur right, VNR is good if someone added a function to overlay subs offline without that it is shit. since its online mode could be a bitch even when it was working. I read a Kangoku Senakn 3 VNR translation and it would lag and act funny half the time.

mh, it shouldn't be that difficult if you think about it, we basically need a program that, when a certain line is captured by the hooking software, it shows the corresponding translated line in the translation window... It sounds fairly simple but maybe I'm just overlooking the obstacles...

Why do I have four code cards? XD ... I hope I have no trouble registering these.

Anyways guys, yes... I got my haul. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bmnpnr.JPG

hrfmyq.JPG

hiuobv.JPG

fjwesi.JPG

vgwirf.JPG

GONNA BE A BUSY NIGHT

So much goodness!
I should go to bed so I'm ready to receive mine tomorrow =P

Is this the two cards we got with the physical version? How do I use them?

edit: Figured it out. Forgot I registered a Japanese DLSite account. Downloading both now. :D

It is so weird this all went up ASAP, but that second Goku twins pack will forever be a mystery for some reason. :(

Also really weird, but my case wasn't sealed... and the edges looked a bit worn. I wonder if it was opened during customs. I hope they have nightmares for what they saw. :@

Last edited:
[MENTION=13953]EchelonV[/MENTION]; Your goods might have awaken something to those that have seen them. We might get new Inyouchuu follower instead of nightmare.

Likely it was opened. Just make sure they didn't steal nothing. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the game when you finish. They seem to have a few key fetishes that appear a lot more then other ones. And the way they approach the story development is much more like a remake and different in many ways to the old game.

Everything seemed to be intact thankfully.

I finished Mikoto's routes! The new tentacle scene with her in the center pregnant/inflated that we've seen around is one of my new favorites, along with the tentacle scene on the table that was remade, the loli scene, and Nightmare scenes. The second half of the loli scene is too much though, it's so weird and not hot... doesn't gross me out but it's just so over the top. So far my favorite of the bad endings is the big Nightmare one where he fucks everyone. I actually got the good Mikoto ending my first try on accident haha, it's the B path for all choices. I remember a lot of it from the original at the end with Nightmare vs Yamato which is pretty cool, though the very end with Mikoto was some strange stuff I don't remember.

Yeah there is one scene that's recycled a lot in the various Mikoto bad routes. In its defense though I think the older games had way more text in between the scenes and during the scenes. All the while there was less variations of a scene, so they made up for it with extra text probably. So I think Remake maybe spread things out more or changed up the environments, when the original maybe just kept scenes going for a long time. That might explain some of it but I don't know. Ever since Kuraibito the games seem to have less text, maybe not overall or like they've stripped the games down, but it's easier to get to the h content faster and the scenes go by faster.

Mikoto vs the Spider Demon Boss in Kyou is still one of my top favorites, I don't think anything here tops it but overall I probably like Mikoto's path here more than Kyou's. Goku may still be the winner here though. I also love her ponytail in Goku. She has some incredible ahegao faces her though!

I am actually more excited for the other girls paths! Can't wait.

I love how cute Takeru is in this one! I haven't seen a fully naked portrait yet, but in her stockings/underwear she is adorable... looks a bit more athletic and fit but in a hot kind of way. I'm kind of liking her voice acting the most between the main three as well.

Got my goods. Thankfully mine is sealed. Also got the Mikoto card thingy. :D
I find it funny that physical copy cost less than the digital one at DLsite.

progste already uploaded it to nyaa.si hours ago. Still not much can do with no cracks. I'm sure when he gets his copy he will print screen and upload a gallery.

Yeah I didn't wanna risk customs here tbh with this content, so it's easier/safer to download. Still a rip off when it should have been cheaper due to no packaging.

Yeah I know that scene it's right at the end of her bad route. I think Mikoto has the strongest appearance in this game and most content. The loli scene are all like that they seem to start alright then just go all fucked up. I think you will find Takeru's the best since it doesn't go into over kill. But I think Mikoto nailed the voice change in that form better then the others. You are right about how this game unlike the old one goes quicker from scene to scene and has less surrounding story. The re use of art while is done well for adding variations of scenes with minor background changes and context still brings it down a little since it is so obvious. But i guess if you have to have repeat art or less scenes you would go with the repeat art. If we are talking individual characters Mikoto route in this is better then her KYOU stuff, totally agree same with Takeru. It's a good game, so you have plenty to look forward to. Can't wait till you try the white cat side story.

I also noticed you got your signed card for the delay. Nice!

Last edited:
Say, would there be any harm if I use my activation code on a downloaded copy?

Well, even the DLCs from physical copies have to get them from DLsite via card codes.

Just until the happy fun stuff scene. I got other games to take care off first. :)
AS always, Rinko getting on and crying for her mom hurts my heart. :(

Is it only me or I think Aojiru change the face design of the twins ?! They doesn't look cute like before...

They do seem a little different but i'll not judge until i play the game

Do the twins have new portraits? I plan to play Remake before the twins and White Cat Brigade chapter.

I would say the twins have gone through many many changes... probably more than the rest of the girls. Sometimes for better or worse. I actually still like how they look in Shoku the best and they were the smallest there. But their expressions and more vibrant faces with the Kyou+ style have been very nice. It must be tougher to be consistent with the teen types with a changing art style. I still think Sui has looked the most consistent over the franchise, she definitely looks like maybe a year younger or so in the Remake now though, but she's adorable. Takeru looks younger in Remake again too but I really like how they all look! And it makes sense they'd look a bit younger or fresher, haha.

Not sure who to play next tonight... Sui or Takeru... hmmm...

Finished up Takeru, the funny thing is how her "good" path is hardly good... it was weirdly inconclusive though, I have one more scene of hers I need to find. I do remember Mikoto or Suit's routes being more canon anyways.

The bad news is this one still has a lot of scat again, ugh. lol, but Takeru's tentacle/Nightmare scenes are amazing! They made my favorite scene of hers from the original even better with some transparent tentacle belly penetration action and whatnot. And her loli scene is amazing!

The humiliation scenes don't seem as crazy as Goku's for her, thankfully. But still not my cup of tea... who would have guessed, the tentacle/monster/bugs stuff seems more vanilla here? XD

Started up Sui... could you say no to this face? :D:redface:

wnvhlf.png

I'm not sure I've asked before, but are the small cat ears a headband or her actual hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?