Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

LOL Yeah my sentence didn't finish. but even then Aojiru's art has also improved over time was the rest ;)

Defo think we will see some new stuff and if/when they follow the same with Shoku it will be even more interesting to see how people feel about scenes that are the same overall but with a slight spin. Will they prefer the older for some and the newer for others. It's gonna be a really interesting thing to see. Overall I think I will get much more enjoyment out of these new remakes then I ever did from the old since his older Inu stuff never resonated well with me for a fap, while GOKU/KYOU I can still play once in a while for a good fap.

Last edited:
You can't get a good fap out of OG Shoku?!

eykxof.png

I didn't expect the teacher to get a completely new scene. The image with her birthing bugs out of her belly is the biggest highlight.

One of the things i like less about the older games' sex scenes is the voice acting, it's often too soft. Everything else is still pretty extreme and the art is still great, although not everything from the narration is shown in the cg. I am confident the remakes will fix all of that. It would also be interesting to see a remake of etsu where they actually make it a proper inyouchuu game =p although that is probably not gonna happen and to be honest if i had to choose between that and a new game i would choose the second.

Reactions: dualberettas
Beat me too it prog... <3

ipvzyv.jpg

I hope there's more of her! I'm assuming this is a scene too and not a telecard only. I bet that belly gets bigger in this scene too hehe. At this rate I think we've seen too much... I still want some surprises!

It was funny seeing some translated Japanese comments on the remake listing pages here and there, a lot of people basically saying "Wow, it's been 10 years?" haha. Internet time seems weird to Japanese to as well.

I put it in waifux2... I love chunky bellies like that like they're ravaging around their insides. XD

wwszfg.png

all the images in that last portion seem to be taken from the game, some are even part of the revealed previews, so i think that scene will be in the game =)
Mikoto also looks super cute in here
tokuten_suruga.jpg

I had a similar reaction with pokemon last year "woah has it really been 20 years?!" =P

I'm guessing as Shoku told us, Mikoto and co need semen for the bugs/tentacles. lol

Bad news for the American Aojiru Foundation, but I think my Kowaku dakimakura is no good...

I tried washing it in hot water with my whites and it made it fade badly. I think it ruined my shirts too haha (I need new ones anyways).

It actually looks far worse in person and super glossy. But on the other hand as you can see even after washing it, it's really crumbled. I got it in bad condition years ago and never used it, so I guess it was always kind of ruined. :(

gzisny.JPG

Did you print that daki yourself or was it official? If you need to print dakis yourself i know of some peole that did it in the past, i coul ask them maybe.

Also yeah, usually the bugs feed on semen so they force the girls to have some fun with random people =p

It was official. :(

I bought it off an auction used... probably shouldn't buy used daki's, lmao

Yeah. at least if your getting the bonus cards none of that will be spoiled, and usually tinkerbell hold back just enough to give us something special.

Shame about you daki,:@ if you got it from auction how do you know it isn't a knock-off?
I got some daki and they are knock-off's, I usually have to hand wash them but when I do stick it in a machine I wrap it in a tide up blanket, but for it to bleed out...
The top one looks gorgeous though.

Yeah the bugs growing in semen was in GOKU too, really enjoyed Rinko's momma getting filled that way.:D

Last edited:
Yeah I love the new Mikoto/Takeru one haha, it's amazing.

I'm pretty sure it's official. I have not seen this Kowaku art anywhere else. There are also some really old Inyouchuu 1 era dakimakura's as well. I saw auctions for these years back but never jumped on them. I kind of liked the Kowaku one the most and Ai's really loli... not sure I'd risk ordering something like that again (I think I ordered a few items at once with it), though I plan to get the new twins one hehe.

Here's what I've seen:
mzbjzup.jpg

jhsmlls.jpg

iuzoqyg.jpg

qhcujqv.jpg

kmivpnn.jpg

And Mouryou:
kkubdbj.jpg

jvgebhn.jpg

Just like the Mikoto Etsu mousepad I wish I bought... they always seem extremely limited.

Lesson learned though. Yeah I hear you should try and not wash them much at all. I guess I will only consider cold water and hand washing next, or try to avoid it altogether.

Even Aojiru's dakimakura designs have gotten much better, haha. I wish I did get the last Mikoto one and the Sui/Rinko one. But oh well... definitely getting the twins though!

vabailg.jpg

nrxalad.jpg

Well look like I'm late for the party again :(

I know your guys here doesn't like me because my bad grammar and my question (with seem too much lol)

but I'm still want to update some news from DMM side.

Ton of new content added in card , animation and sound FX. They made it better this time. They also animate the scene from official too. Some are good but some are also pretty bad.

For the momomo or momo...what ever. Look like Tinkerbell want them to take over the whole game. Lot of new their CG added in :)

I'm try to capture every card as much as possible and then sum it up.

Can I send my data to host it on your blog ? @EchelonV If I done that.

Still no hope to crack the game. I need to wait for respond from GitHub team.

No one help contributing the translation project and progste are too busy (Thanks for your help in the past!) so I paused it until I find some good translator
to help on.

Thanks for everything and I'm sorry for all the mess I'm done here but I will inactive for a while or even leave due to my new work.

Keep the card updates coming zesss, we like it.

Translating Inyouchuu is just too hard a task for anyone here I believe. Like I said awhile back I think we would need a native Japanese/English speaker/reader.

Zesss I don't think anyone said they don't like you. If anything I was awaiting your thoughts on the comparison CG and the new game so far?
While it can be hard to follow your writing sometimes, overall we get what your saying.
I was kinda half expecting you to do rips of some of the art from the DMM game and post them here.
With regards to the translation I already said the best I can do. If you can extract and upload the script data files and have a method to reinsert them for a practical patch I would be interested in machining parts the best I can with some help on harder to translate parts. The issue is likely needing a hacker who knows this stuff, which we don't have. I have tried to get people to help me personally on this before, and I have even asked companies like mangagamer if they could pick up the license, but much the same has for you it's to no avail. No one is dissing your effort and if anything it's commendable.

That's true. I need to wait for that both translation and game crack :)

But I'm still collecting the data of DMM card because is much more unique now and I will publish it here when is finish.

Their also some interesting Japanese native in DMM community too. I should see how can I contact them.
still can't do anything about my inactive for a while. My new work take over most of my time.

I'm still monitoring here. At least I need more twin stuff :P

Thanks again ,everyone

there is an update but i dont know what is it about (mostly) since I cant copy the text and use google translate. lol.
i think its only about some comparison between the old and new game. any other useful info on it?

Lol i really don't get why japanese VNs are do much behind in resolution, maybe to ru on as much PCs as possible? Anyway it seems to be indeed a documentaru, if i'm able to find 10 minutes of free times i'll try to translate it =)

I hope we get more updates soon, my impatience is mounting ahah

It seems to be indeed explaining what they are doing with the remake, here I wrote down the first paragraph so you can look it up on a translator, I'll do the rest tomorrow after a good night sleep yaaaaaaawn

今回はシリーズ初のリメイク作品となりますが
ただ絵を新しくした物ではなく
全てのシナリオやセリフを一からやり直し
新規のイベントや過去シーンの差分も大量に追加し
シーン内容もハードにボリュームもパワーアップしています
元の淫妖蟲をプレイした事のあるユーザー様にも
新鮮な気持ちで楽しんkでいただける内容になっておりますので
プレイしていただければ幸いです。

also i just realized the poster I'm getting from getchu is B2 size O_o

Last edited:
B2 size is nice... were you expecting a full A1? I was kind of expecting all these bonus items to be telecards or really small, so I'll take anything better!

From what I just recently heard from youtubing Japanese apartment tours and such, Japan kind of skipped over PC's in general. They had more powerful phones before the rest of the world and kind of stuck with that and handhelds since. Nowadays we know that consoles are kind of falling off there and they sometimes don't even really have the space for PC's... so I guess these might be some factors why bigger resolutions aren't a priority and simple VN's are the popular genre for them.

This is the biggest the resolution has been since Kuraibito. It was weird how it downgraded after that one and Kyou/Goku were a bit smaller again.

I guess that also explains nintendo's move with the switch.
Maybe they had people complaining about kurahibito's requirements?
I was also expecting a telecard or an A4 print or something, B2 is 500 x 707 mm, so more like a real poster. I guess I won't have where to put it lol

here is the other paragraphs
全手のシナリオ、イベント、立ち絵を一新!
新訳淫妖蟲リメイクに伴い、「淫妖蟲」のシナリオ、ストーリーを再構築。
さらにイベント絵、立ち絵のすべてを書き直しました。
また、新規イベントをこれでもかと追加し、ボリュームもパワーアップしています。

音声、主題歌、BGMを一新!
新訳淫妖蟲リメイクにて「淫妖蟲」よりキャストを変更!
新たに収録しなおしました。
白鳥深琴演じる麻優莉さんを筆頭に、豪華声優陣でお送りいたします。
また、真理絵さんが歌う主題歌も新規で書き下ろし、収録しました。
さらにBGMも一新され、より 「淫妖蟲」の世界を深く感じることができます!
the last one just talked about resolution so i didn't even do it
tha fact that there is still more unrevealed samples makes me hope it-s not the same ones that are on getchu's page =) http://cyberworks.jp/tink/shininyo/gallery.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.