Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

The cards look so good this time around, I have a feeling this game will be awesome!

Yup. :)
Love how it's all Mikoto outside of the game screencaps, hah.

Chances are that pre-order signed card is maybe another artbook or there will be another artbook with all these card scans in there, I'll have to get that too haha.

Crossing my fingers once I get a scanner, all my cards will scan nicely and can be resized a lot. I mean, I made a good looking poster out of some of the game graphics! So I hope some of this stuff can be *upgraded*. :D

Dude check out the promo pic again, the one with tentacled naked Mikoto on the bottom left (last image I posted)... that looks pretty thick doesn't it? ;)

Crossing my fingers!

Yeah I hate to say those figures look lame. There's even one for Momoko. Weird...

Try changing numbers at the end, you can go all the way through till it doesn't let you no more.
You will need a swf file player to watch them though.
http://img.pc.inyouchu.com/swf/201607190001/clip/touchme_chara/1.swf
http://img.pc.inyouchu.com/swf/201607190001/clip/touchme_chara/63.swf
http://img.pc.inyouchu.com/swf/201607190001/clip/touchme_chara/112.swf

To rip stuff from the game check into how people rip taba stuff. http://spidfan.tumblr.com/post/96189805733/extracting-the-games-scenes

On a side not Rattanman finished his latest translation and his next game he will work on will be the most requested, might be worth voting for Inyouchu, but you would likely need to vote for the same game to get up in the numbers.

I asked him about the inyouchuu situation last month, apparently no one requested it, but even if it was the most requested he could not do it because no one has cracked the encryption yet. I suspect the next game will be taimaseiko alice or something else by lilith.

I've looked into it myself as well, I even found a tool to extract CG and audio clips and what seemed to be the script, the only problem is that those that were supposedly the script files are a mess of random characters with only a real character once every few lines, i think it was only partially or uncorrectly encrypted so it's not usable. Even then we would need to put the fils back in the original packs. I tried asking about it on that person's page but he never answered and there was a notice saying he doesn't do that kind of work because it's more complicated than simply decrypting, we need someone more expert than me if we want to overcome this obstacle. Once we do this, the rest is a piece of cake (only time consuming), If someone breaks the encryption i would translate the games myself, I would love to do it actually.
I think zesss met the same issues, or else he would have written about it, he wanted to start translatring the hooked script even without a way to input it into the game but i find it a fruitless effort.

p.s. rattanman himself is only able to work on lilith games because they use the kirikiri enging (like many other VNs aroun) and that program has been cracked to hell and back so he can simply use pre-existing tools and then translate.

I have trouble following what zesss means half the time since he was asking about translators a while back and I did ask him about the tools like you say.
Do you think that is related to why you need to use ntleas to have the script show up properly in game?
So someone would need to make a program that could work around decryption/extracting the full script and then we still need another program made for recompiling it back into the original format. Don't really see much chance of that happening.

Or an even more insane method would be to port it. Take all the sound/graphics and so forth and put it into another VN program like renpy and then translate from the game directly into the new game engine. Which would need someone familiar with python/renpy and having all other parts of the game assets ripped. @.@ I don't think any of us would have the time or patience for that...

Yeah I'm aware of the ease of KiriKiri but he did say he would do other games if there are ways to extract the data of said other games. But your point on if we could do it, you would do it yourself kinda makes that all moot. LOL

Recreating it is possible in theory, but it would take so much time to find out what each audio file, sprite, cg etc is supposed to be and make it play exactly like the original on top of the translation is just too much work, i would not have enough time and willpower to do it, even if i learned how to use renpy or any other engine.
The ntleas thing may be related in the sense that maybe they use some function that it's only in the japanese version of windows and not in japlocale.
I think finding someone able to crack the encryption is not completely impossible but also not easy.

Yep, I kind of just continue to believe that Inyouchuu is far too niche' or perhaps even too dark for most fans of it to come out of the closet and admit to being a fan. We have to assume TB makes some good money off their games in Japan, but yeah. Probably a lot of underground fans for it and so it seems impossible to get into contact with anyone over there that might know these things or be interested in helping spread it. I guess that's the other potential roadblock here, since anyone in Japan can fully enjoy and understand these, what incentive would they have helping us out?

But in my 10 years of my love affair with this series, I never thought anything would ever be licensed. I thought maybe Inyouchuu the Animation, since Kitty Media did do Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, and they have ties to the same studio (Himagin, Amour, then PoRo). But now we got Etsu instead. It looks like it won't include the bonus episode and it might be a weird release. But maybe this will boost Inyouchuu's appeal to some of the eroge teams over here like Manga Gamer, etc and we would maybe have a better chance of them considering licensing some of the games.

On another subject, were the pink loli twins actually in Hanamaru 1 first? I can't remember. Still strange we haven't seen them in any previous or material yet. I know that route was kind of a joke route with Yamato and them I think, so it's hard to tell. Still hoping they're in there, but if we instead get a lot more focus on the teacher who basically looks the same, I would love that too.

I went ahead and ordered three new custom posters and with these I wonder if PosterBrain has no limits? haha, soon I will have my Inyouchuu wall up in time for Inyouchuu Remake. :)

These are the ones I got prints of:
https://u.nya.is/evprjy.png - I had to get the twins! And this one doesn't look too risque for any unknowns that might stumble in, snce they still have some breasts and all lol
https://u.nya.is/fvbdcd.png - this one seems like some classic pinup material
https://u.nya.is/vwfxxy.png - probably the most hardcore one I've ordered haha, though the Goku cover is hardcore too. These should look nice together...

I DL'd it through a proxy.
I took snaps of all the main H stuff. Some old, some new.
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h17m28s755.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h19m06s539.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h20m26s747.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h23m52s484.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h24m17s218.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h25m06s587.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h25m48s738.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h26m07s295.png
vlcsnap-2017-04-21-12h26m41s751.png

What proxy int? :P

Wonder if I can get some custom little frames for the Goku artbook and some of this other comic book sized art of Inyouchuu stuff I have to hang up. Hmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: lconklejean
The thing that stood out to me was the open bikini girl, isn't that the teacher?

A Japanese proxy I set on a chrome extension program that auto changes my proxy to another IP (The JP one I set). You can easily get Proxy IP's from certain sites.
Measure the frame size you need, you can easily get frames off amazon.If it's a odd size and you go a little bigger you do this to make it fit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIj1iyacSc
There is also custom frame builders in that case too.

yes, it's the teacher, looks like she's ctually a secondary character in this one, in the old one she was just there and had only a short scene in the joke route =)
No sign of the momo twins yet again, maybe they were really cut this time

Users who are viewing this thread