Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Good point on the way Japan view screen sizes. Adding the fact they have started porting VN's to smartphones makes sense to your points. I still think it would be better to have a higher quality that looks great but can be shrunk down for lower res. It's harder to up an image then downsize it. But hey 720 is still nice so I take it. Didn't really notice that GOKU/KYOU had a downgrade TBH or more so that Kuraibito was higher.
Don't mind if they don't spoil us with new images different to getchu, though I wouldn't mind a proper summary on the event cards from the twins/white cats. From the little I read it seems it might be set out of the timeline. I think the white cats one said something along the lines of after the nightmare events from GOKU.

Not much on the summary just they are remaking everything from BGM/VA to the script while updating the scenes and adding more overall content, which we had been expecting. So expect a decent sized game even compared to the first.

The fact that they are lower res is much less noticeable if you enable the filters (press tab to open the config window, go in the last section and select direct3d).

Judging from the character descriptions on getchu i would say that the white cat extra is set at the same time of the main game (so the first game), or at least some time before kyou. I don't know about the twins one but they could do something similar.

It was the summary on the gamestyle page. Though you might be right and it is just stating the game they are from.

この『フルパック版』には、『新訳 淫妖蟲』本編のほかに「追加シナリオ二編」のダウンロードコードが同梱されている。
 一編は黒猫本舗とは別の支店にスポットを当てた「白猫本舗編」、もう一編は不死の巫女姉妹の物語を描く「月白姉妹編」。『淫妖蟲 凶』 『淫妖蟲 獄』に登場したヒロインたちの活躍を描いたオリジナルシナリオになっているので、ファンは要チェックだぞ。(文責:高瀬/編集:大島)

Shitty google translation:
 This "full pack version" includes a download code of "additional scenario 2 edition" besides the "new translation 淫 虫" main part.
 One section is a "White Cat Honpo edition" which spotted a branch office separate from Black Cat Honpo, the other section is "Moon White Sister Edition" which depicts the story of an immortal shrine maiden sister. Since it is an original scenario depicting the success of the heroines who appeared in "Nectar Bugs " and "Nymphs Prisoners" , fans are in need checks. (Censure: Takase / edit: Oshima)

yeah it just says "the same heroines from inyouchuu goku and kyou", not that the games are set after that.
instead if you look at the character summaries, for example Sora:
追加シナリオ: 白猫本舗編
神庭 空 (かんば そら) CV:かりんとうか
アイドルと変身魔法少女に憧れている猫又のハーフ。
ずっと半妖であることを隠していたが、白猫支店が所有する芸能プロダクションの
アイドル募集に応募したら退魔師としてスカウトされた。
そこで、アイドルもやることを条件に退魔師となる。
退魔師としては初心者だが、秘めた実力を見抜かれている。

女児向けアニメマニアで、いつも妄想を繰り広げている。
やや下半身が太いことが悩み。 鈴子との相性は最悪。

It says she was recently scouted by the white cat brogade (which apparently is an idol company as a facede O_o) and she is now an apprentice exorcist, as well as an aspiring idol (while in goku she was a trained exorcist and a famous idle).
Same with Rinko, it says she's no yet a real exorcist because of her immature personality and apparently Kyouko and Kaori work together on the field.

Nice progste, I read them on getchu when they first went up but that was a while back so naturally I forgot. We only have 21 days left hopefully they do an update with 3 weeks to go. Then a demo next week.

sad news. release date delayed.

26th of may?! one more month? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why do you do this tinkerbell whyyyyy
i hope at least they add something to make up for it

I guess I'll just keep myself busy with thatinyouchuu novel i was trying to read

WHAT!?

ihzcak.png

Yeah kind of strange this one is so SFW, Goku had some sex scenes shown.

I guess the new release date matches up with the dakimakura reprints. I did kind of think it was odd they were going to ship those out a month after Remake came out, so maybe that was a sign of the delay...

Oh well, if they need more time to make it beyond perfect they got it. :D

I have been replaying kyou, I'm really surprised there hasn't been any Sui x Rinko lesbian or futanari scene yet!

Looks like people who preordered the game will get this signed print =)
ytoku.jpg

I feel so rewarded
:alice_happy:

I guess it's to make up for the delay
but now i want the demo
:desire:

26th of may?! one more month? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why do you do this tinkerbell whyyyyy
i hope at least they add something to make up for it

I guess I'll just keep myself busy with thatinyouchuu novel i was trying to read

What's on black is now such a common tactic done by Tinkerbell, though I'm surprised they delayed a game where Aojiru is the artist (never happened on my years of experience in the eroge world). Least it isn't three months delay like *cough*Eijinsou*cough* *cough*Shukubo no Uzuki 1&2*cough* e_e

now that i think about it even Fittoshichau (that fitness game from wendybell) was delayed... maybe they are too quick to decide a release date? Still, i prefer it this way rather than having a rushed product...

I actually thought we've seen a few TB delays before? So it was nothing too surprising. Or I'm just thinking of other OVA/eroges that get delayed often.

Looks like people who preordered the game will get this signed print =)
ytoku.jpg

I feel so rewarded
:alice_happy:

I guess it's to make up for the delay
but now i want the demo
:desire:

Hmm I hope this is for every pre-order across all sites, I don't see it on the Melonbooks page.

It just says "for those who purchased during the preorder campaign", not mentioning getchu, so it's possible it could be for all sites.
Now that you mention it even Goku could have been delayed at some point, maybe i just removed it =P

now that i think about it even Fittoshichau (that fitness game from wendybell) was delayed... maybe they are too quick to decide a release date? Still, i prefer it this way rather than having a rushed product...

The game before it was moved from September last year to November last year. Fit Shichao was the second one, though at least they were merciful on only delaying it one month. You should see the game after it. First it was going to be released in February, then decided to move it till June 30. :|

She's hot.

Must be another recurring artist they use since this guy has done a lot of their other games. This is where TB fills their milfs so Aojiru doesn't bother. lol

I think it's the Same guy who does all their novels involving milfs

I wish it wasn't a puzzle trying to figure out these pre-order things. lol

It looks like they're releasing new versions of those Giga Pulse figures... still very NSFW and not good.

I won auctions for these cards:
prqilk.JPG

kvaial.JPG

yemaym.jpg

The one I'm getting from Melonbooks:
olhsob.jpg

So I just hope I can get that awesome Aojiru signed one now too. I'll keep my eyes out for auctions.

They actually changed the "camp" image promo on the site, hmm...

ppwhmm.jpg

Is now this:

wumrvo.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?