Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Yeah the fansubs I have of Etsu are pretty weird, with the first episode resolution being quite low. I wonder how this will turn out. It doesn't sound like they're dubbing it though, which is good. But I wonder if it will have softsubs or hardsubs... the price is surprisingly low. I'll definitely get it.

Reactions: espiekerella
Finally found the Full Pack @ amiami. :whistle:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05890

Full Pack contains both extra scenarios and original Inyouchu for Win10.
The standalone version will be out on 5th May. 1000 JPY cheaper (excluding tax)
[MENTION=13953]EchelonV[/MENTION]; Amiami site for these.

10455107a.jpg
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02956

10455110a.jpg
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02957

Last edited:
I expect now the wendybell game is out they will finally start ramping up promoting the new Inyouhcuu game.
Lots to expect with this.
My main 3 things will be:
How they will update the original scenarios.
Will they add more to the base scenarios and extend bad endings or perhaps rework the story slightly to fit in with the future games.
What to expect from the bonus girls stuff and what direction that is set. IIRC this is set like 3 years before GOKU/2 years before KYOU so how old "young" would that make the white cat members if it's set at the same time?

So what is the timeline spacing between game from the 1st to the 5th?
Is anyone picking up this new game?

Oh yeah, this is gonna be inyouchuu's month!
The space between games is actually supposed to be less than that, i think it's about two years from the first to goku but i need to double check. I have already preordered a copy through whiterabbitexpress and i think echelon did too.

Unfortunately we don't have precise ages for the characters but judging from the descriptions the white cat members are also a bit younger here, i imagine their chapter is set at the same time of the main game.

Yeah sorry I wrote that time space badly.

I believe Inu 1 start's winter/ Inu 2 "Shoku"is summer so 6 months later/ Inu 3 "Etsu" ??? Maybe the following winter? So another 6 months from Shoku/ Inu 4 "KYOU" a year or 2 after Etsu?/ Then "GOKU" is a year after Kyou.
So the time that has elapsed from 1-5 is 3 or 4 years?

I'm assuming that the black cat girls are older then the white cat girls? Though that might be due to them being introduced in the later games. Though the Purple hair girl "Kaori" from white cat might be the same age has Sui/Mikoto. I just felt like by the time we got to Goku the black cat girls had finished school. Yet the White cat girls extra story show that they are still at school so...

Kyouko is older, Kaori I think is around the age of Mikoto and Takeru, I always assumed Rinko and Sora are in middle school or the first year of high school but it's never stated out right of course.
I'm pretty sure the main 3 and Yamato are also supposed to be in high school.

I always assumed Inyou 1 is in Winter/Spring, shoku is Summer of that year, etsu is 1 or 2 months later, Kyou is the next summer after that and goku 1 year after (although not during summer, based on their clothes). That would mean the whole elapsed time is about two years, but that of course is based on what i remember of the games so it could be inaccurate, I could check in a relatively short time because it's always stated in the intro when the game takes place, I'll see if i can do it.

What is the band that Rinko wear on her leg named ?

I know is the part of gothic lolita form but want to specify more.

Finally found the Full Pack @ amiami. :whistle:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-05890

Full Pack contains both extra scenarios and original Inyouchu for Win10.
The standalone version will be out on 5th May. 1000 JPY cheaper (excluding tax)
[MENTION=13953]EchelonV[/MENTION]; Amiami site for these.

View attachment 14875
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02956

View attachment 14873
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02957
Already got Mikoto/Takeru, now I'll get the twins. :D

Yes while i don't like the bug bursting out the belly of the teacher, that nightmare birth is looking sweet. IIRC that isn't in the original game? So they must be extending some content.

It's not. Half these scenes look new already.

Guys... I'm a big Resident Evil fan, and the Gamecube REmake is basically perfection, it takes the awesome blueprints of the original and improves everything tenfold to the point it's probably my favorite game in the series...

... Inyouchuu Remake might be that same exact case and already looks like it could surpass Shoku, Kyou, and Goku.

It is worth noting that EVERY SINGLE sample image of the scenes has pregnant/inflated bellies, except maybe the Sui behind/butt worms one.

I'm even starting to warm up to the weirdness of belly button penetration/exits, as long as there's no guro... and that scene with the teacher looks amazing, it's extra hot seeing all that exiting her holes when her vagina (and butt probably) is plugged up.

Hope Cyberworks puts these samples up since they have higher resolutions of the others.

HEAVEN!!!!!!

vlbask.png

So I lined up some compare shots for us to indulge in:
1_2.jpg
1_1.jpg

1_3.jpg
1_4.jpg

2_1.jpg
2_2.jpg

3_1.jpg
3_2.jpg

4_1.jpg
4_2.jpg

5_1.jpg
5_2.jpg

5_3.jpg
5_4.jpg

5_5.jpg
5_6.jpg

Of all the previews these are the all new stuff:
new2.jpg
new2_1.jpg
new3_3.jpg
new4.jpg
new5.jpg

So from this the new art is looking fan-FU*KING-tastic, but I'm also willing to speculate that this isn't going to be a 1 to 1 of all the old scenes. Some of the scenes might get dropped with new ones added in from either whole new scenes or some extensions to old scenes like we can see with the belly bug birth with the teacher. Really I don't mind this since Yamato making sweet love to sui/Mikoto is kinda boring and if you really want that you could still play the old game.

With that said is there and scenes from the old game that you will be disappointed by not being included in the updated game?

It's out in 30 days!

I also wanted to confirm if Tinkerbell said SHOKU will be remastered next year?
IIRC SHOKU won the poll but they said they were remaking the 1st and 2nd game after that result?

Last edited:
They will remake shoku as well, the date is yet tbd but around the beginning of next year seems reasonable (i imagine they already started working on it as soon as the first was done). I would be disappointed if they drop the scenes with the twins, although if they get replaced by the momo teacher it's still fine. The others i like from the first game are sort of iconic so i doubt they will drop them.

Yeah I was trying to find where tinkerbell stated that they are doing SHOKU and the poll result details.

I just hope I have a hunch they aren't showing the Momo/teacher scenes much since they are some of the youngest designs Aojiru's done. I sure hope they're still in there with these new extremenites and maybe some extra scenes!

Yeah I was trying to find where tinkerbell stated that they are doing SHOKU and the poll result details.

I think it was on their twitter and on the poll results, also the poll itself asked if we wanted remakes for both games if i remember correctly.

I think we will get them, but weirdly the main teacher only had one scene in the old game yet they showed that off already. The two pink haired twins is a special route in the old game to unlock after doing everything else and has a jokes ending with chibi drawings defeating nightmare.
I think back then Aojiru hadn't found his pace with Inyouchuu, but in the more recent short games and GOKU/KYOU his got a approach for the series which can reflect into the remake. He did some stomach splitting up things with Rinko/Nightmare in GOKU.
So his set a bar for how he tortures his loli type characters.
I think it was on their twitter and on the poll results, also the poll itself asked if we wanted remakes for both games if i remember correctly.
Q7.淫妖蟲の次回作についてお聞きします。ぜひプレイしてみたいと思う方にチェックを入れてください。
淫妖蟲(初代、蝕)の完全フルリメイクして欲しい!
淫妖蟲獄の続きが見てみたい!
http://cyberworks-kouhou.sblo.jp/article/175457934.html They mention the questionnaire
http://cyberworks-kouhou.sblo.jp/article/175729411.html They mention the results.
All I could find on it from Tinkerbell. Unless someone can find/share something else?
I can't access HF to check the thread discussion from the time either.

I think this is mentioning 1st game and shoku? (初代、蝕)

Last edited:
Does the kanji mean anything "food" related? I think that's what Shoku translated to.

I don't know 100% either but I think you guys are right and we are supposed to get a remake of Shoku too. The turn around for its release was pretty quick back then so it also kind of fits the 10 year mark itself. It was probably the game that really put the series on the map (although I still love the story/characters in 1, Shoku is where the fetishes really came through). Plus it's got Ouka and Kikuka and we know how much Aojiru loves them... I'm sure he's always itching for excuses to draw them haha.

So yeah I'm fairly confident the poll was for both 1 and Shoku.

Remake looks like it could be the best or Goku's level... but then Super Shoku is going to be the best again I'd say.

Of the pic comparisons I really love the contrast between the group pregnant/naked ones... it almost looks like fanart next to the new stuff! haha, it's amazing how Aojiru's art has evolved.

The first two characters mean "first title" ams the other is shoku. Btw shoku means "to touch/feel with you hand" but it is also part of the word shokusho (tentacle).
The momo twins also had a small route in the main game where they give a blowjob to Yamato and later are raped by tentacles.
Aojiru must really like twins in general, he puts some ine every game lol even takeru and mikoto are different twins.

I think the torture aspect is specific to Rinko and her goth aspect, although he could shift that theme to someome here as well... I'd rather he keeps focusing on impregnation though =p

Much of the first game felt cut off or incomplete compared to shoku and later games, it was probably because of low time and resources but also it being the first game, i would not be surprised if some parts are better fleshed out in the remake.

I do enjoy how the newer art color is much more vibrant along with the details too! 2005-2017 shows a world of difference. Might be the tech got better for digital art but even then

To unlock those momo twins scene you have to have all the other endings you can't get it off the bat, since you can't eat ramen with them. I had to look up a guide because I couldn't work out how I missed some CG when I played it a few months back. http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~poko2/kouryaku/cap.inyoutyu.html Shoku was also like that too where you get more scenes from repeating bad ending routes.
Makes you wonder if they will adapt this or keep the old approach. While it can be a chore to work out where you need to go to get scenes, it does add a replay value.
Well he has gone a bit full on the guro outside the Inyouchuu series that game a few years back had milf types getting eating alive by eels and other gruesome stuff. Yeah I'd rather he does the birth/preg and stomach deforming stuff too, which you can clearly see in the compares he has put into overdrive compared to the original. The only thing missing is the takeru electric shock could have had the tentacle tip bulging inside her inflated belly. The way you see it in the old picture pushing up is real nice.

Well it was the first game and I don' t know if they had planned to carry this particular series on at the time, so likely they didn't flesh it out has much for various reasons. Back then tinkerbell also did much lighter themed games, wendybell kinda does that now. Shoku is where they hit a stride but then Etsu went backwards. I feel his last two Inu games have had a stronger consistency to them that they seem to be able to maintain even going into this. Though that might be more on the art work then the story since I can't fully appreciate these games while they are only in Japanese.

I'm sure tech is part of it but aojiru's style has also evolved a lot.
The thing where you unlock more routes by replaying the game is still present in newer games like goku.

From this remake i expect them to restructure the story a bit so that tge routes are a bit more like in their newer games and add scenes with newer fetishes they didn't do back then for ine reason or anotjer, wouldn't surprise me to also see some guro and scat, just hopefully not too much of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?