IMPORTANT Otome Reuploading

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I agree with Milky! When it comes to Aarin, sharing their posts/threads, not direct download links, should be okay, as we wouldn't be stealing their contributions neither would we take the credit for it ^^. When it comes to personal blogs, I think linking the blog, not the direct download link would be okay, unless they use some adfly sites etc. ^^. Is that okay? ^^
Oh, and NPS stands for NoPayStation :>.

[MENTION=55142]whiskasgirl[/MENTION]; that's a good idea as well! What does everyone think? If it's okay with you guys, I guess we can move translated title to TRANSLATED tab, and leave all the JP ones in the All-Ages Otome/R+18 Otome categories and just leave the note (the green T before the title, same as now) that it got translated or PT if it got partially translated ^^.

Last edited:
Hiya all,

Just updating that I added a "Rules/Guidelines" tab to help with some of the more confusing parts of the sheet. Hopefully this helps the editors pop the links in the right spot.

Okay >~< I'll wait for her decision.
Another thing, what's the meaning of "NPS"?
NPS = NoPayStation
Very useful for PSV titles!

Regarding translated games, I think the spreadsheet would be so much "cleaner" and easy to see through if we didn't have duplicates in the otome section.
So in the first category (all-ages otome) would only be the japanese versions and we could note the translated title if necessary. Then the patches and other language versions would be listed in the Translated section.
Now that you mention it, I agree with you, whiska.

When miraiki and I first started the bulk of adding games, there weren't that many TL titles. We first made a decision to include translated in the AAO tab... but now that it's clear there's a lot (including patches), I think it's best to keep TLs within the Translated tab alone.

Also, I can see that the TLs are causing confusion with entry, which is understandable because the "Data entry notes" tab didn't clear up how to format them. We can also solve this issue by just keeping all TLs within Translated with just a note on keeping each language separate (so readers can tell which languages are available).

In the AAO tab under "Notes", we can mention there's a TL and presume the readers will jump to the Translated tab if they're interested.

Again, it's [mention=84514]miraiki's[/mention] call.

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; I agree with Milky! When it comes to Aaring, sharing their posts/threads, not direct download links, should be okay, as we wouldn't be stealing their contributions neither would we take the credit for it ^^. When it comes to personal blogs, I think linking the blog, not the direct download link would be okay, unless they use some adfly sites etc. ^^. Is that okay? ^^
Oh, and NPS stands for NoPayStation :>.

[MENTION=55142]whiskasgirl[/MENTION]; that's a good idea as well! What does everyone think? If it's okay with you guys, I guess we can move translated title to TRANSLATED tab, and leave all the JP ones in the All-Ages Otome/R+18 Otome categories and just leave the note (the green T before the title, same as now) that it got translated or PT if it got partially translated ^^.

Whoops, looks like [mention=84514]miraiki's[/mention]replied while I was typing this post up. Pardon the double post!

Cool, I'll fix the TLs right away! I'll amend the rules to reflect this as well.

Anyway miraiki, I agree with you.
Regarding ad.fly, in short, I think we shouldn't include any link or site that uses a cash redirect. My longer answer: We know they're explicitly banned on AS but the spreadsheet technically isn't a part of AS. So I'm thinking, we want to prevent a situation where an AS user makes ad.fly mirrors and use the spreadsheet as a proxy/middle man to circumvent AS rules. I doubt any of us would do this but my view is we should avoid the risk. Last thing we want is for our spreadsheet to get banned because of this.

Hiya everyone,

Just updating that I finished with the TL clean-up (I've noticed others doing it too, so it's not just me)!

Also amended the Data entry notes and Rules/Guidelines tab. Again, if there's any rule/guideline that someone wants to discuss, I don't have the final say so please do bring it up.

Some may have noticed I cleaned up the Notes columns; I tried to limit it to really essential information like versions, tokuten, patches, etc.

I'll update the AS index with new info soon.

Peace!

Thank you so much [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]; for answering my doubt regarding the NPS term! And also, thank you so much for your hard work! <3

I've noticed some hotlinks in the mirror section, so I don't know if they're like "re-uploads" from AS threads or just personal uploads; I say this because it would be a nice idea to re-upload some dead links on AS (I already marked all the games that have dead links). Also some bonus (tokutens, OST's and stuff) are missing ;~;

Hiya everyone,

Just updating that I finished with the TL clean-up (I've noticed others doing it too, so it's not just me)!

Also amended the Data entry notes and Rules/Guidelines tab. Again, if there's any rule/guideline that someone wants to discuss, I don't have the final say so please do bring it up.

Some may have noticed I cleaned up the Notes columns; I tried to limit it to really essential information like versions, tokuten, patches, etc.

I'll update the AS index with new info soon.

Peace!

Thank you for your hard work! It was me assisting a bit, hope I didn't end up hindering your efforts! ^^"

Thank you so much [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]; for answering my doubt regarding the NPS term! And also, thank you so much for your hard work! <3

I've noticed some hotlinks in the mirror section, so I don't know if they're like "re-uploads" from AS threads or just personal uploads; I say this because it would be a nice idea to re-upload some dead links on AS (I already marked all the games that have dead links). Also some bonus (tokutens, OST's and stuff) are missing ;~;

It's safe to say those are all personal uploads (I was sharing my personal links like that at least).
Also, I think I was the only one sharing tokuten stuff so far (?). I went through them again and made sure to note if they were originally from AS. Otherwise everything else is from my personal collection.

Please make sure to upload the tokuten as well if they were part of the original AS upload. If we don't re-upload them they'll be lost forever. :(

Thank you for your hard work! It was me assisting a bit, hope I didn't end up hindering your efforts! ^^"

Not at all! If anything, I hindered you because I recall shortening some notes without mentioning if they were AS tokuten or not. I'm sorry!

Edit: I just said if they're tokuten or not for some but I definitely didn't knowingly delete notes that mentioned any kind of bonus. If you look at my revisions, you can quickly narrow down which notes just have "tokuten" alone.

I've lost so many tokuten because of computers dying in the past. I'm not going to be too helpful there! =(

Not at all! If anything, I hindered you because I recall shortening some notes without mentioning if they were AS tokuten or not. I'm sorry!

Edit: I just said if they're tokuten or not for some but I definitely didn't knowingly delete notes that mentioned any kind of bonus. If you look at my revisions, you can quickly narrow down which notes just have "tokuten" alone.

I've lost so many tokuten because of computers dying in the past. I'm not going to be too helpful there! =(

Oh no, you didn't delete much!! Everything is fixed now so no worries! ^^

Same here, unfortunately :( I'm just saying if someone still happens to have them around don't leave them out from the upload. ^^

Heya guys,

Just noticed that a bunch of games were incorrectly colored in red text.

I have my guesses but since I don't know exactly what's going on, I haven't touched the incorrect stuff.

If you're working on something and using the red for some reason, please let us know what's going on; why those games are being singled out. Especially if it's something we can help with.

If it's just a simple misunderstanding, it would be best to remove the red coloring where it doesn't apply.

Anyway, I've updated the red/purple text explanation to be clearer.

RED TEXT: For games that are:
* Dead on all known Anime-Sharing threads and posts
* Yet to have new links/mirrors created or directed to
* Not necessarily dead on AS but are only available via "slow" filehosts like DepositFiles or Baidu. i.e. we are hoping a faster link/mirror comes along!
* Currently being discussed about its links'/mirrors' validity
NOTE: If they've never appeared on Anime-Sharing at all and have no valid alternative link/mirror available, they belong in the MISSING tab.

Heya guys,

Just noticed that a bunch of games were incorrectly colored in red text.

I have my guesses but since I don't know exactly what's going on, I haven't touched the incorrect stuff.

If you're working on something and using the red for some reason, please let us know what's going on; why those games are being singled out. Especially if it's something we can help with.

If it's just a simple misunderstanding, it would be best to remove the red coloring where it doesn't apply.

Anyway, I've updated the red/purple text explanation to be clearer.

Oh sorryyy! I marked a bunch that need a re-upload on AS x-x
Atm I'm planning to re-upload as many as I can thanks to [MENTION=97421]Ayato.diaboliklovers[/MENTION]; & this post.

I uploaded one old console title. We are currently working on re-uploading some of the older titles that are no longer available in AS.

Guys, we discussed the AS rules (maybe some missed those posts though) just before. According to the General Download Rules and Restrictions: "Do not post your links in other people's thread without prior permission." If you did get permission, I'm sorry and I think it's a good idea to clear it up in the future, to avoid potential issues.

We should do this re-uploading according to AS rules to avoid the risk of hard work getting deleted. Instead of rushing around uploading all over the place, I think it's better to take time and do it properly. Besides, one of the points of the spreadsheet is to redirect people from the AS Index to download games using the links on the spreadsheet, until an AS thread gets made of it.

* If you don't know how to make your own upload threads, just follow the gist of other uploaders and see how you go. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be fancy- just as long as you have the basic information. For me, I mostly use information you need to for requests.
* If you don't want to make your own upload threads, you can leave your links on the spreadsheet and if you permit it, somebody can make an AS thread crediting you. Otherwise the Index will tell people to go to the Spreadsheet for the links.

Oh sorryyy! I marked a bunch that need a re-upload on AS x-x
Atm I'm planning to re-upload as many as I can thanks to [MENTION=97421]Ayato.diaboliklovers[/MENTION]; & this post.

What's done is done but now that I know there is a list of what you're trying to do elsewhere, I will reverse all the incorrect red text. Please keep the first two tabs of the spreadsheet in mind when editing.

Could somebody make a list of the Otome Artbooks?
Thank you!
Can't speak for others but I'm not interested. Instead of asking others that may never get around to it, why don't you do it, share it here or PM me and I can add it to the Index?

Reactions: miraiki
Guys, we discussed the AS rules (maybe some missed those posts though) just before. According to the General Download Rules and Restrictions: "Do not post your links in other people's thread without prior permission." If you did get permission, I'm sorry and I think it's a good idea to clear it up in the future, to avoid potential issues.

We should do this re-uploading according to AS rules to avoid the risk of hard work getting deleted. Instead of rushing around uploading all over the place, I think it's better to take time and do it properly. Besides, one of the points of the spreadsheet is to redirect people from the AS Index to download games using the links on the spreadsheet, until an AS thread gets made of it.

* If you don't know how to make your own upload threads, just follow the gist of other uploaders and see how you go. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be fancy- just as long as you have the basic information. For me, I mostly use information you need to for requests.
* If you don't want to make your own upload threads, you can leave your links on the spreadsheet and if you permit it, somebody can make an AS thread crediting you. Otherwise the Index will tell people to go to the Spreadsheet for the links.

What's done is done but now that I know there is a list of what you're trying to do elsewhere, I will reverse all the incorrect red text. Please keep the first two tabs of the spreadsheet in mind when editing.

Can't speak for others but I'm not interested. Instead of asking others that may never get around to it, why don't you do it, share it here or PM me and I can add it to the Index?

Thanks, but I'm already full of work. :raging:
Even if I'd like, I can't make that list.:dispirited:

I feel so bad for making constant mistakes, [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; tysm for your patience :nekopara_sorry:

I feel so bad for making constant mistakes, [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; tysm for your patience :nekopara_sorry:

Please don't worry about it too much, you're not the only one plus it's a lot to take in and there are literally hundreds of games. I still make mistakes and I wrote the rules tab lol. It's never going to be perfect but we're all trying and it's pretty close.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55142]whiskasgirl[/MENTION]; [MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=97421]Ayato.diaboliklovers[/MENTION]; [MENTION=187903]Bleu Moebius[/MENTION];

Thank you everyone for hard work! When it comes to re-uploading things on AS, as [MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; has already stated we're using spreadsheet until proper AS threads get created ^^. It would be impossible to create new threads of all the missing games in just a few days, but as we already gathered many of the missing games, users who don't want to wait until we gather everything can just use our spreadsheet. Most of the links in MIRROR category are personal uploads or things taken from library sites. All in all, if you want to reupload something on AS, please [hl-berry]create a new thread [/hl-berry] instead of posting a mirror link in an already existing thread ^^.

I think that Ayato's Broken Link Community, as useful as it is, is already included in our spreadsheet. And we're going to eventually reupload everything back on AS, so again, if someone wants to do it faster, I'd be extremely grateful for new threads ^^. It's taken weeks to compile the spreadhseet and gather the links, I would never be able to do it alone, so let's be as cautious as possible not to get our work banned ^^.
If you don't know how to create a thread, please look at my [hl-pink]Majestic☆Majolical[/hl-pink] post, because I think it's very simple ^^. I'm also always using HIDE BB CODE which is
Code:
[HI DE] AAA [/HI DE]
of course without spaces ^^.

When it comes to 特典, I'm sorry but I don't really have them m(__)m. The spreadsheet was created to reupload the games, so let's just assume than the reuploaded link doesn't have the tokuten and if by chance someone happens to have it and be kind enough to reupload it, let's just add a NOTE ^^. I may have some of the Drama CDs, and I'll try to gather what I have ^^. But I prefer TALK CDs so unfortunately there won't be many ^^;.
I was never that interested in artbooks, so besides CLOCKZERO Artbook (I'll reupload that of course ^^), I have none :<. I'm sorry but I can't help with that :<.

Thanks, but I'm already full of work. :raging:
Even if I'd like, I can't make that list.:dispirited:

We're all really busy, so let's just progress at our own pace :3. Please, let's not blame others if they don't want to do something we also don't want to do :<.

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; please, DON'T apologise :D! We're all constantly making mistakes! If anything, I should be apologising for not making rules clear in the first place m(__)m. I tend to make too many mental shortcuts :<.

Last edited:
[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION], I just checked out the free-to-view sheet and unfortunately it doesn't update along with the changes we make in the editing spreadsheet, now it's outdated. Plus it has a bunch of #VALUE! errors, though the URLs still seem to work.

To fix this, I think we ought to create a free-to-view sheet using the IMPORTRANGE function. Just make a copy of the editing spreadsheet, delete all text (don't delete the cell colors or other formatting), use the function on the free-to-view and voila!

After some testing, I noticed IMPORTRANGE won't correctly update cells that have multiple links in them (like AAO 7'Scarlet Racaty parts 1, 2, 3) nor cells that have partial formatting (like AAO 12-ji no Kane to Cinderella PSP; the bolded "MIRROR" part in the Notes column won't get preserved because the other text is un-formatted). This means that specific cells will need to be fixed so that it will get updated properly. For multi-part link cells, we will just have to manually add each part's link in the NOTES and readers will just have to copy-paste them into their browsers separately.

The alternative to IMPORTRANGE is to just manually update the free-to-view, though I'm thinking this will be a pain now that we have a dozen or so peeps with editing privileges.

If IMPORTRANGE sounds like a good idea to you miraiki, I'm happy to create a free-to-view only both of us can edit or if you prefer, you can make the new free-to-view yourself using the IMPORTRANGE instructions in the URL above (or maybe you don't need it, depends on how familiar with spreadsheets you are).

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; thank you so much! Truth be told, it's the first time I've heard about that IMPORTRANGE function, but I did try my best xD. I'm not the best with spreadsheets and generally things like organising and such xd... But here's the spreadsheet!
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
I felt bad relying on you all the time so I tried creating it myself, not sure if that went well though, haha. If you prefer to make it youself, it's okay with me as well! Then I'll just delete this one. And you were right, cells with multiple links, etc. will have to be updated manually :<.
Ooops, guess there can't be two owners so I'll accidentally gave you the privileges, as I said I'm not the best with spreadsheets xD.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; thank you so much! Truth be told, it's the first time I've heard about that IMPORTRANGE function, but I did try my best xD. I'm not the best with spreadsheets and generally things like organising and such xd... But here's the spreadsheet!

I felt bad relying on you all the time so I tried creating it myself, not sure if that went well though, haha. If you prefer to make it youself, it's okay with me as well! Then I'll just delete this one. And you were right, cells with multiple links, etc. will have to be updated manually :<.
Ooops, guess there can't be two owners so I'll accidentally gave you the privileges, as I said I'm not the best with spreadsheets xD.

No worries at all, the IMPORTRANGE was done well! =)
The only reason I had to redo them was because it got finicky at correctly updating particular cells that I needed to fix in the editing copy (the cells with multiple links). It's no big deal since IMPORTRANGE is pretty quick to set up.

Don't feel bad, if I didn't want to do it I would say so.

Perhaps now it's safe to delete the old free-to-view or at least make it totally private if you wanted to keep it just in case.

Last edited:
I'm trying to reup the games in the otome section that I provided the mirrors for in the spreadsheet. I hope the format is alright. ^^"

Thanks for your hard work! I think your posts look neat and organized! :alice_glitter:

Reminds me I've got to get around neatening up my existing threads, ever since miraiki discovered the fancy BB code thread.

Reactions: WistfulWisteria
As I told you before, I've updated the re-upload of titles, including new and old, that are no longer available in AS.
Some of the titles in the spreadsheet already contain the links I uploaded, but some people didn't even notice the links, so I made a new post. I hope this helps you.

As I told you before, I've updated the re-upload of titles, including new and old, that are no longer available in AS.
Some of the titles in the spreadsheet already contain the links I uploaded, but some people didn't even notice the links, so I made a new post. I hope this helps you.

Thank Bleu, I'm pretty sure I've updated your AS threads onto the spreadsheet too.

Reactions: Bleu Moebius
[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION]

Hello everybody, thanks for the hard work! I'd say we have achieved our first main goal which was to catalog as many known otome/BL games in existence as we can. Of course, this will still be ongoing as mirrors get made and new games get released.

The next goal, which is now steadily ongoing as some of you may have noticed, is to create new threads to reupload games that meet one or more of the following criteria:

1. All known official AS threads ("official" meaning a game's own thread, not a request post) and its original poster's links of the game are dead.
  2. The game never had an official AS thread before.
  3. The game is alive but its original poster's links are hosted by DepositFiles or Baidu, both of which are often slow or poor-functioning for many users. Please note that ordinarily, if a thread's original links are alive, creating a new thread is not against the rules but considered unnecessary.

[MENTION=97421]Ayato.diaboliklovers[/MENTION], have you and the rest of the MEGA Reupload Community considered joining forces with our Indexing group? We have very similar goals and would like to help with eventually adding these MEGA links to AS as game threads (as best practice is posting links as game threads), of course, with permission from individual contributors of the links.

Finally, now that we've moved onto reuploading/adding missing games, just a friendly reminder:

1. Please be mindful of the General Download Rules and Restrictions, even if you don't consider yourself an "uploader".
  2. Related to the above, please do not post your links in another's thread without their permission.
  3. miraiki left some quick advice on starting threads, which is beginner friendly. I know some of you have hinted or outright told me you're concerned about starting threads so perhaps this may help you:

If you don't know how to create a thread, please look at my [hl-pink]Majestic☆Majolical[/hl-pink] post, because I think it's very simple
  4. BUT there is no pressure to make your own thread. If you feel you're not ready, consider sharing your links/mirrors with us and we can eventually post a thread for you. Of course, with your permission and crediting you if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.