IMPORTANT Otome Reuploading

Hello!I can help too,I'm a bit obsessive about saving things and I have a huge external hard drive with lots of games, if you tell me which ones are missing I can look for them.

Do not post your links in other people's thread without prior permission.
Eh...i do that yesterday,should i make a new thread?

Wow! That would be very helpful. You'll easily see what we're missing on our spreadsheet, which you can view here. If you want editing access, just Request for Access and it's up to [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] to permit.

Regarding posting mirrors in someone else's upload thread, I'm not sure how tightly that rule is enforced in our section but my opinion is that it's better to start new threads so that A) it catches attention more; people may have a tendency to dismiss threads with old starting dates and B) it follows the rules as they're written.

Access asking but i forgot to leave a note about who i am xD Miraiki,if you see a email who start with "xe" thats me:P

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; glad to hear this! I hope everything will start to gradually get normal again and you'd be able to go back to work soon! I'm a translator, so aside from being a victim to procrastinating lol, my work is rather on the fun side! On the other side, all of my interpreting jobs got called off due to virus :<.
And again, thank you so much for your work! I just want to make sure, but first of all we create the masterpost and then steadily create new threads, right ^^? Then we can split missing games between us and create new threads ^^. What do you think?

[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; your help would be much appreciated!! Have you already sent an access request? ^^ And I also mostly posted my links on already existing threads, so I was a bit surprised as well, haha ^^.
[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; thanks! Now i got you! :D
:akazukin_yahoo:

Last edited:
[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; glad to hear this! I hope everything will start to gradually get normal again and you'd be able to go back to work soon! I'm a translator, so aside from being a victim to procrastinating lol, my work is rather on the fun side! On the other side, all of my interpreting jobs got called of due to virus :<.
And again, thank you so much for your work! I just want to make sure, but first of all we create the masterpost and then steadily create new threads, right ^^? Then we can split missing games between us and create new threads ^^. What do you think?

Thanks very much, while I'm enjoying this I do want to start working again lol. Especially if you're freelance, it seems interpreting can be inconsistent already so I'm hoping things improve for you too once the restrictions loosen.

Not a problem at all! I'm quite close to posting the index! ;)
Yes, I think it's a better idea to get the master index post out there and then work on creating new threads/updating existing with permission (whichever the uploader prefers). As things get added and altered, the index can get edited to be up-to-date. Otherwise we're waiting for the day until a perfect index can be posted at once... and that's not possible. That's just my view though!

I've found that I have quite a few games +18 BL and otome and some of the ones with no post, this is going to be a lot of work:akazukin_shock:

Thank you so much for your hard work!!! @MilkyBarKid

@Lobagris do you have the Starry Sky series saved with tokutens by any chance?? *,-*

Thank you so much for your hard work!!! @MilkyBarKid

@Lobagris do you have the Starry Sky series saved with tokutens by any chance?? *,-*

Sorry,i only have +18 games,im a old woman xD
But i find it i upload for you :)

Thanks very much, while I'm enjoying this I do want to start working again lol. Especially if you're freelance, it seems interpreting can be inconsistent already so I'm hoping things improve for you too once the restrictions loosen.

[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; Most of the time, it is very inconsistent ^^. But thanks to my other translation job and the whole corona situation I realised I prefer remote literary translation from home much more! My wallet on the other hand disagrees xD. I do hope you'll be able to get back to work as soon as possible!

Sorry for the double post, just letting y'all know that the AS index is now online!!!

Updated Otome and BL Game Index

That post is so amazing! Like WOW. I could never summarise everything so clearly and smoothly :o. BB codes you used look really nice! Thank you sooo much! We wouldn't get anywhere without you!!
I was also wondering, we're eventually going to reupload every missing game here on AS, but should I make the spreadsheet public to view? Is it okay with everyone? ^^
[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; you can't even imagine how grateful I am for the +18 games XD.

That post is so amazing! Like WOW. I could never summarise everything so clearly and smoothly :o. BB codes you used look really nice! Thank you sooo much! We wouldn't get anywhere without you!!
I was also wondering, we're eventually going to reupload every missing game here on AS, but should I make the spreadsheet public to view? Is it okay with everyone? ^^

Thank you and you're welcome. You're making me blush! x)

Yes, IMO it's best to make the spreadsheet public to view but limit editing permissions to those sharing games. Just my view though, maybe others will think differently.

[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; you can't even imagine how grateful I am for the +18 games XD.
BL or otome?
:akazukin_evillaugh:
if there's one you want to tell me and I'll see if I have it. That way I know where to start uploading

Daaam that spreadsheet is amazing o-o (tsym for accepting me). @miraiki @MilkyBarKid Thank you so much for your hard work!
I think I can help, my old laptop is full of otome games since 2015, when I joined AS; only need to make sure the uploaders allow re-uploads x-x.
Also, it would be a nice idea to add a filter to find easily the vn's names~

BL or otome?
:akazukin_evillaugh:
if there's one you want to tell me and I'll see if I have it. That way I know where to start uploading

[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; Otome please xD. If you have anything we don't have on our R18 otome list I'd be really grateful! Personally I'm still looking for hakuouki doujins and Hoshi no Oujo series xd.
[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; thanks for participating! Any reuploads are extremely appreciated! If you have anything that's missing in the spreadsheet (marked on red on listed in the MISSING tab) just upload a mirror link and then we'll get to creating new threads.
I think another filter is not that needed, as their listed alphabetically and we can always use CTR+F :D
[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; haha, I'm just stating the truth! No need to be modest :D.
And if you guys are okay with it, I'll make the list public to view, but not free to edit :3.

I changed the settings so the list is free to view!
I got another idea xD. I was still a bit uncomfortable with sharing the file publicly without any protection... I know it will probably leak somewhere, but I wanted to add another layer of protection ^^. Below is the link to the free to view spreadsheet, but you need to type in the password, it's also written below ^^. [hl-berry]This is not the file we're editing, so editors don't need a password to access the spreadsheet, because the one below is another file made excusively to view[/hl-berry] ^^. What do you think? ^^

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
[MENTION=172113]MilkyBarKid[/MENTION]; if you think this is okay, could you please update the link to the spreadsheet (or maybe just link this forum post) in the Index thread? :D

[hl-pink]If anyone would like to participate in re-uploading (editing) PM me please :3[/hl-pink]
:alice_inlove:

If anyone thinks that making the original spreadsheet public to view is a better option, please tell me! I'll change it ^^.

Last edited:
[MENTION=129109]Lobagris[/MENTION]; Otome please xD. If you have anything we don't have on our R18 otome list I'd be really grateful! Personally I'm still looking for hakuouki doujins and Hoshi no Oujo series xd.

Ooh, then I'll text you privately later so we can discuss whether Tomoe's the best protagonist in a +18 otome xD

[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] No problem, I've updated the AS index to include your post with the new viewing-only version. =)

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION] As long as you basically stick to the format already used on the sheet it should be OK!

Though, I'm starting to see people label things a tad inaccurately... If it's not a direct filesharing link, I think it should be labelled from the site it comes from rather than the fileshare host they use.

[MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] No problem, I've updated the AS index to include your post with the new viewing-only version. =)

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION] As long as you basically stick to the format already used on the sheet it should be OK!

Though, I'm starting to see people label things a tad inaccurately... If it's not a direct filesharing link, I think it should be labelled from the site it comes from rather than the fileshare host they use.

Ohh I thought doing that was okay D: because some sites are just blogs and the names are long, should I fix them?

[MENTION=118865]Saiph[/MENTION]; gave a brilliant idea to create a discord for editos/or just use hangouts :>. I think it would be convenient if we used something like that as well ^^. I created discord server a few mins ago, so it's still a bit rough :>. Here's the invitation ^^
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Ohh I thought doing that was okay D: because some sites are just blogs and the names are long, should I fix them?

Well... it's not really made clear. "Library" sites, in other words, sites where ROMs and ISOs are uploaded without being a direct contribution of a specific user (like CDRomance) is OK. Sites like Aarin Fantasy or personal blogs, where the files are directly personal contributions of a specific user, is better avoided unless A) it's an alternate account/blog of yours and you're OK with sharing or B) you can prove you go permission from that specific contributor or they say in their uploads it's OK for other sites (i.e. us at AS) to use the links.
That's my perspective though, it's up to [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] to decide I think.

About the long names, I would either pick a really distinctive part of the site's name and just use that, or put a full name in the Notes column. =)

Well... it's not really made clear. "Library" sites, in other words, sites where ROMs and ISOs are uploaded without being a direct contribution of a specific user (like CDRomance) is OK. Sites like Aarin Fantasy or personal blogs, where the files are directly personal contributions of a specific user, is better avoided unless A) it's an alternate account/blog of yours and you're OK with sharing or B) you can prove you go permission from that specific contributor or they say in their uploads it's OK for other sites (i.e. us at AS) to use the links.
That's my perspective though, it's up to [MENTION=84514]miraiki[/MENTION] to decide I think.

About the long names, I would either pick a really distinctive part of the site's name and just use that, or put a full name in the Notes column. =)

Thank you so much for the advice! Anyways, I fixed all ^^
Btw, I was also wondering if It was ok sharing the links of the threads/posts from Aarin Fantasy (or any other forum) and comment something like "requires registration" :o

Thank you so much for the advice! Anyways, I fixed all ^^
Btw, I was also wondering if It was ok sharing the links of the threads/posts from Aarin Fantasy (or any other forum) and comment something like "requires registration" :o

Again, I think it's miraiki's decision in the end but I think this should be OK as we're not "stealing" links. Of course, if someone has their own version of the game and permits uploading to AS, we'll replace it in the spreadsheet though.

Again, I think it's miraiki's decision in the end but I think this should be OK as we're not "stealing" links. Of course, if someone has their own version of the game and permits uploading to AS, we'll replace it in the spreadsheet though.

Okay >~< I'll wait for her decision.
Another thing, what's the meaning of "NPS"?

Regarding translated games, I think the spreadsheet would be so much "cleaner" and easy to see through if we didn't have duplicates in the otome section.
So in the first category (all-ages otome) would only be the japanese versions and we could note the translated title if necessary. Then the patches and other language versions would be listed in the Translated section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.