[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Just so I don't sound negative:

The animations they do have are REALLY nice

The graphics are gorgeous

And I REALLY REEEEEAAAALLLY LOVE the fact in the character creator, they highlight what areas you're changing, REALLY helps during the non-translated phase.

Overall I think if they do the following in patches:
Fix the bleeding camera
Studio mode
More unique outfits.

It'll be a pretty sweet game...Also for an expansion because again, this is my fetish. I'd love one which aims more towards proper bondage and some femdom..........I MEAN COME ON THEY HYPED UP A DLC DOMINATRIX OUTFIT AND I CAN'T EVEN USE IT PROPER

Just so I don't sound negative:

The animations they do have are REALLY nice

The graphics are gorgeous

And I REALLY REEEEEAAAALLLY LOVE the fact in the character creator, they highlight what areas you're changing, REALLY helps during the non-translated phase.

Overall I think if they do the following in patches:
Fix the bleeding camera
Studio mode
More unique outfits.

It'll be a pretty sweet game...Also for an expansion because again, this is my fetish. I'd love one which aims more towards proper bondage and some femdom..........I MEAN COME ON THEY HYPED UP A DLC DOMINATRIX OUTFIT AND I CAN'T EVEN USE IT PROPER

I'm not sure what you mean by fixing the camera, because it works just fine for me. Sure the angles they start at are annoying but that's easily fixed by pressing the camera reset key (which I can't actually tell you where it is because I'm using an uncommon keyboard layout). If you press F2 there's a keyboard shortcuts page in-game.

Other than that, I guess the objects get in the way sometimes, but it's not really an issue? Plus, we have to consider that Illusion always releases more content later and I doubt they would refuse to put out a studio for such a gorgeous game.

Some what ported the skintexmod over, seems like direct mod textures from honey select need their brightness adjusted, other than that overlay works just fine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 2,483
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 2,448
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 2,371
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to replace some audio tracks in the bgm file using SBU3 1.7.11 (assets > replace files then save as unity) but it doesn't save, anyone know why? Basically if I reload the bgm nothing as changed. I'm even using the same files as the bgm itself to test (I export the track 8 then use it to replace others).

Basically I want to remove the creepy bgm when you want to H a girl in resistant mode.

October 20th v1.2 game update
Files updated on 10/27

If you aren't sure, I recommend just grabbing the complete version since it includes all previous patches.

Incremental patch file: Clicky Linky

Complete patch file: Clicky Linky

Patch notes:
○ Costume data
· Tops WS Open Shoulder Pattern (color)
· Bottoms WS skirt pattern (color)​

○ Hair Style data
· Bangs Shaggy *NEW*
· Short hair short *NEW*

○ H posture
· Resistant service bending
· Leopard change service buttocks
· Weakness service bending​

○ Costume card
·PH_WS open shoulder.png
·PH_WS open shoulder pattern.png​

○ Addition of function
· Chara card upload function was added.
· The function to exchange H parties and visitors was added.
· We made it display what is set in hair, clothes, accessories.
· Add blank save at the time of save data creation and comment takeover at overwrite added.
· Config - Screen Effect - Added brightness adjustment to automatic exposure.
· An echo effect has been added to the bath map.​

○ Adjustment and correction
· Adjusted the auto movement of the H pad.
· Adjusted semen representation.
· Fixed the Japanese room map.
· Weakness - Fixed position that is not correctly displayed at the time of pulling out after crawling the inside of the system.
· Fixed limit value of eye gaze and texture of eyes.
· The man's custom is not applied The H position has been corrected. *NEW*
· Fixed a problem that the pantyhose "Bondage Garter" can not be switched during H switching. *NEW*

Will re-upload if the links go down.

You're welcome! :samuraihero:

Last edited:
maybe there is a lst file somewhere that defines that exact length,starting point,name etc. , of each music asset ,older illusion games used lots of those....not sure/remember if the newer games still do...i don't go poking around as much as before

Just a thought

Oh and i don't know if it's been mentioned before but if you move the second girl near an h position where the guy shoots spunk,the second girl will be splashed.

I really hope illusion fixes the clipping problems. Also, Illusion really need to improve their cumshots. Rather than have multiple bursts of cumshots, they make it into one huge gush which makes it less arousing.

someone in japan answere me on "how to use" the IDTS tool i found in a japanese uncomprehensible site.
but google translator sucks! (i hate humans)
i just can understand bonemod and wideslider
フォルダ→右クリック→お気に入りに追加→名称設定→「お気に入り」からショートカット可能に ABM列:ABMを使っているかどうか WS列:WideSliderを使っているかどうか WS列はキャラデータの中身を走査しているのでちょっと時間かかります。 といった内容になってます。
DKBgSbkVYAAvm4P.jpg

maybe there is a lst file somewhere that defines that exact length,starting point,name etc. , of each music asset ,older illusion games used lots of those....not sure/remember if the newer games still do...i don't go poking around as much as before

Just a thought

Oh and i don't know if it's been mentioned before but if you move the second girl near an h position where the guy shoots spunk,the second girl will be splashed.

I don't know, I followed the instructions in this post on hongfire. I did what he said on the readme but I don't know if he tested it, there's a guy that also changed the bgm (the post just after him) if you look at his files there's a normal bgm of less than 1 mo and a bgm.ressources.

So I don't know, I just want to change the creepy bgm in resistant mode by either something relaxing or sexy (don't want a "rape" mood or no bgm at all).

So I don't know, I just want to change the creepy bgm in resistant mode by either something relaxing or sexy (don't want a "rape" mood or no bgm at all).

1000 minutes applause.
First things i've done after install the game was turn off that bgm music..and turn on a streaming radio on vlc.
Also i want to say something about illusion software.
software like this is gold, cause of immediate results, expecially for people interested in photography and 3d modeling.
You can avoid rendering times, recreate a scene, make easy simulations to understand where to put lights for a real situation etc instantly.. unfortunately no one will promote a sex rape games for his features out of H community...
Illusion should make a parallel software, improving face/body modeling for advanced user (like daz3d/maya/3ds etc)
, with pose/animation/rig/character importer/export (compatibity with external 3d software) and then they can start to talk about big money....
and also all the H community will have benefits from new characters, allways better and detailed.

this is what i think.
If you think that there are other software like Illusion character maker (eg: adobe fuse or iclone) please let me know
i'm very interested. thanks.

I don't know, I followed the instructions in this post on hongfire. I did what he said on the readme but I don't know if he tested it, there's a guy that also changed the bgm (the post just after him) if you look at his files there's a normal bgm of less than 1 mo and a bgm.ressources.

Just proceed without sound until you break them,the music changes afterwards.

Just proceed without sound until you break them,the music changes afterwards.
I already have a 100% completed game, that's not what I'm asking, I want to H in resistant mode but without the super creepy bgm behind.

It seems simple to change the bgm if I refer to the hongfire mod release instructions but it doesn't work :

Load up BGM into SB3U from abdata directory. (drag and drop)
Click "Assets" -> "Replace Files", select the Title.fsb file I've made. Then click "File" (same area as "Assets")
save unity.3d

I managed to get Akiko fully developed without breaking her hymen. I don't want to be spoilered, but can someone tell me whether that's a prerequisite?

I managed to get Akiko fully developed without breaking her hymen. I don't want to be spoilered, but can someone tell me whether that's a prerequisite?

I don't know if it's a prerequisite for anything. You advance through the story by reaching certain levels of "breaking" in different categories with multiple girls.
In my case, I started with Yukiko (mother) and then worked on the sisters, but I only got events to happen after working on them both for a bit and I never bothered to save their virginity for later.

Last edited:
I had to break everyone all the way through for the event to trigger.

I guess the trigger is Yukiko...she is the root of everything...

I got the mother over first, so I've seen the plot progress, and now that everyone's clear nothing new is happening. The only thing I haven't done is fucked Akiko's pussy. Is it necessary to do everyone's room special? Because then there's no preserving Aki's maidenhead.

Hi guys, there is a guide or something like that? im a bit confuse, the girl i want to focus is akiko and her older sister and i dont want to break them because i want they to ressist and dont make them crazy, i like how the are. Sorry for the bad english xD

Hi guys, there is a guide or something like that? im a bit confuse, the girl i want to focus is akiko and her older sister and i dont want to break them because i want they to ressist and dont make them crazy, i like how the are. Sorry for the bad english xD

You can just set them back to resist once you reached free mode...

If you really insist on not breaking them...just don't bother with the mother, at all. You will never progress in event if you don't bother with the mother, or that's what I experienced...all the events started to roll in after I broke the mother.

Ok I have a couple of questions, I hope someone can enlight me:

1. I know you can transfer character from Honey Select into Play Home, but can you do the oposite? I mean transfer characters from Play Home to Honey Select.
2. How much NTR are in Play Home? And what kind of NTR? (Type A, Type B or Type C).

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Ok I have a couple of questions, I hope someone can enlight me:

1. I know you can transfer character from Honey Select into Play Home, but can you do the oposite? I mean transfer characters from Play Home to Honey Select.
2. How much NTR are in Play Home? And what kind of NTR? (Type A, Type B or Type C).

Thanks in advance for your answers.

1)Not yet
2)Next to none (hubby is watching you in one scene)

Damn, I didn't even think about keeping Akiko's virginity for a while. I just plowed them all right off the bat! I've been customizing characters and testing them out in H scenes more then actively trying to break the girls. I think once my cards are all finalized I'm going to restart and "begin" my play through. I'm definitely keeping the sisters' virginity intact for a bit too.

:kurochan_yandere:

Guys need help to replicate the same hair color she had on honey select but I can not because the options are not the same and I really want her to have the same hair color. Thanks for everything!
View attachment 17479 View attachment 17480 View attachment 17481 View attachment 17482

This is the card of Play Home if anybody want to edit for me :(
Sienna.png

And This is how she look in Honey Select
DSADAS.jpg

I would appreciate it very much if you can help me.

You can just set them back to resist once you reached free mode...

If you really insist on not breaking them...just don't bother with the mother, at all. You will never progress in event if you don't bother with the mother, or that's what I experienced...all the events started to roll in after I broke the mother.
Thank you!, and what if you keep her virginity? It unlock some event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!