[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

How to raise all the stats up at once in one session.

Fuck (Pussy or Anal, or both, depending on who you are knocking; Ritsuko already has Anal maxed while Yukiko already has Pussy maxed). Come inside (lower-left blue button below speech bubble) whenever blue bar is full (this will raise the "Semen" thing)
Use mouth (self-explanatory). Of course, come inside.
Click on the speech bubble every so often (this will raise the third circle, which is why I refer to it as "Talk"; Akiko already has this maxed out from start)

This stuff is already in the manual, though.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Re: [ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Just finished....i was here for the mom but in the end and call me crazy if you want my pick out of three is Ritsuko,not to spoil anything but even in her state she appears the most normal in my eyes.My verdict is that everything was a bit underwhelming in Playhome for me even the story but time and updates will tell.

Well..

In a sense Ritsuko might appear more normal than the other 2, but that's only because she's denying and trying to fight her own lust, while Akiko embraces it and Yukiko fell into her own Bottomless Lust Pit™ she tried to cover up. I don't know what kind of genetic disease Yukiko has, but it affect both her daughters.

Akiko is the scary one here though, because the reveal implies that she was faking resistance and enjoying the whole thing from the start (it's a bit subtle, but it's there in her dialogues if you pay attention), and is just keeping her facade to not be found out by her sis and mother. She also abused Ritsuko's siscon dispositions to get her to do everything she wanted while hating her.

Also, implying the father's also a pervert who stole Akiko's panties for god knows what purpose (and his excuses are hardly believable).

I do agree that she's the most realistic one here.

Until we get more updates, it's true that PlayHome doesn't have much to offer, though they did put some efforts into the dialogues this time around.

Re: [ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Well..

In a sense Ritsuko might appear more normal than the other 2, but that's only because she's denying and trying to fight her own lust, while Akiko embraces it and Yukiko fell into her own Bottomless Lust Pit™ she tried to cover up. I don't know what kind of genetic disease Yukiko has, but it affect both her daughters.

Akiko is the scary one here though, because the reveal implies that she was faking resistance and enjoying the whole thing from the start (it's a bit subtle, but it's there in her dialogues if you pay attention), and is just keeping her facade to not be found out by her sis and mother. She also abused Ritsuko's siscon dispositions to get her to do everything she wanted while hating her.

Also, implying the father's also a pervert who stole Akiko's panties for god knows what purpose (and his excuses are hardly believable).

I do agree that she's the most realistic one here.

Until we get more updates, it's true that PlayHome doesn't have much to offer, though they did put some efforts into the dialogues this time around.

Nice im glad im not the only one man,before i finished the game i was thinking that we have three girls and each one is gonna fulfill one archetype,lust*cough*then one submissive and last but not least one love type maybe in a Stockholm syndrome type of sense but damn the game failed me hard on the personality department.

How to Disable Shadow and where is ini setting ?

Shadows can be disabled in-game. I recommend you grab a translation. I posted one on page 7, it has most of the interface in english.

The config file is an XML file, which you can open with notepad. It is found in \PlayHome\UserData\

d/l'd the game earlier and accidentally went thru the "story", forgot to load save b4 starting game. neway, i found out start game is always running thru the same scenes with the 3 girls. you can load 3 diff girls beforehand but still just those same 3 scenes. can't seem to change girls from that none-plot H setup scene. not much variety in the H-scene dept from what little i saw going thru the story. most of my girls from HS don't seem to load properly in this game so that's something. no studio aside the game seems pretty lackluster. I was hoping they were going to take HS to the next level in some way. maybe thru modding and updates it will eventually. well, it's free at least :)

i'm migrating my characters from HS to PH too, my tattoo mod is ready for PH, i just don't know where to post since i think there's no official mod release thread yet.. the characters are looking pretty, could look prettier but my graphics card is so shitty..

tumblr_oxvefxQuNx1sumcgpo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxvefxQuNx1sumcgpo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxvefxQuNx1sumcgpo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_oxvefxQuNx1sumcgpo4_1280.jpg

Download

Last edited:
Reactions: effoff
I translated the launcher stuff so people have a reference.

For the quality options, in order from top to bottom:
1. Quality
2. Balance
3. Performance

Edit: Wish I could just friggin' post a direct link to an image so people can actually see it without having to download it, but you know...

Attachments

• LaunchSettings.png
    LaunchSettings.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Reactions: TheShadow
H.X Subject0 Tattoo 4k for PlayHome.

[Plasticmind's Playhome custom texture patch is required]

attachment.php
attachment.php

Mega download

Last edited:
Still no male uncensor? I remember it was very fast for Honey Select but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Hi guys, Kenzato here, i made the translation, it has a lot of problems right now. I would love it if you guys could tell me problems you can notice.

Some of us discord members are currently translating the scenes correctly

Hi guys, Kenzato here, i made the translation, it has a lot of problems right now. I would love it if you guys could tell me problems you can notice.

Story aside then i noticed a couple mistakes on the UI.Your missing the continue button on the main menu also there's a couple untranslated positions on "resistance mode"last but not least the 2 girls BJ show as a weird W.Thats what i remember from the top of my head,i might look later for more keep up the good work man.

Story aside then i noticed a couple mistakes on the UI.Your missing the continue button on the main menu also there's a couple untranslated positions on "resistance mode"last but not least the 2 girls BJ show as a weird W.Thats what i remember from the top of my head,i might look later for more keep up the good work man.

The double blowjob position is named "Wフェラ" which is "W Fera" or "Doboru Fera" in romaji. Basically, "Fera" is a loanword from english (fellatio) but halved and engrish'd, and then Illusion decided to use the way they pronounce the letter W as the english word "double", which in the end makes the position name "Double Fellatio". I'm not sure if anybody would figure it out without actively thinking about it or being a japanese native speaker though. I'm working on my own translation in my spare time, even though there's already people working on one, but it's not complete yet and I'm mostly doing it for myself for the challenge and as practice.

Is it safe to say that this should be installed with the Locale utility (like from Hongfire)? It seems that the install begins.... using either Setup or the msi, but it doesn't. There are three buttons available to start the install... I used the left one. Anyone know what the buttons read/say?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック