[ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Don;t know but there is a guy who made real time transaltion mod that uses google translate for Sexaloid Girlfriend from Daminz, and since both games are in japanese and use the same engine I thought to check if it would work and it indeed does actually work, it sometimes takes a little bit of time to translate (you have to wait 10 seconds or just switch tabs in game):
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...97-daminz-sexaloid-girlfriend-translation-mod
Installation goes the same as for the Sexaloid Girlfriend so paste IPA plugin files into game and the mod into plugins, then just drag and drop main game exe file onto ipa.exe to create patched version and launch from it.

Hope this helps a little :)

I have downloaded but not working have no idead to install this :(

View attachment 17405

I can figure out these are the Stats you need to develop. Can anyone tell me that they are from top to bottom? And/or what the other items listed say.

From what i remember it goes like this
Vagina/Anal/Lust/Oral/Semen theres a rough translation on the pastebin,its pretty bad for the time being but you'll get the general idea.

PS I saw the first event too bad the translation doesn't go that far my anime jap knowledge couldn't help me understand alot,i might need to replay the story once we get a full translation.

This is a dumb question but i cant find an option to change skin color.
Game realy need a wide slider mod because chars are not loading without it( I Think since vanila HS chars are loading normally)

This is a dumb question but i cant find an option to change skin color.
Game realy need a wide slider mod because chars are not loading without it( I Think since vanila HS chars are loading normally)

They changed the way how some color selection work. While some still use the color palette, others are now back to sliders:
cf14664795.jpg

And there already is a wide slider mod; you should be able to find it on this pastebin dedicated to the game. Be sure that it's version 0.1.0 or above, as the 1st release was for the trial version.

Easy way to remember Pussy, Anal, lust, mouth. Seman "PALMS" :)

In practical terms, I'd make it as the following: Pussy, Anal, Talk, Mouth, and [Inside] Semen

...who plays the thing through anyway?

Why is my game is looking kind of grainy.

https://prnt.sc/gxgmjg

Turn off the "Noise" (ノイズ) in the in-game graphics setting. That should get rid of the grainy effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...the ending, to me, is some pretty nasty stuff. There's no love, only lust and more lust.

Is there a way to choose the quality of the graphics in this one? My ini-settings are in Japanese. And I don't see anything about it in config.

On an unrelated note. I'm feeling kind of underwhelmed by this so far. It's feeling very bare bones, and I'm not really seeing anything that sets it apart very much from HS. But then again, it just came out.

SO, there is no actual point to having the second girl in the scene other than eye candy?

Yup, there's no point to have a second girl during H, a little disappointing. I expected to have some interactions, at the very least some comments when you do certain positions.

Is there a way to choose the quality of the graphics in this one? My ini-settings are in Japanese. And I don't see anything about it in config.

On an unrelated note. I'm feeling kind of underwhelmed by this so far. It's feeling very bare bones, and I'm not really seeing anything that sets it apart very much from HS. But then again, it just came out.
You can modify the setup.xml in playhome\userdata. Quality set to 2 is best and that's basically the only thing you can modifiy outside of the game with resolution and fullscreen.

As for the game yeah it's basically a modified HS. The good things I see :
- More positions than HS (3 different states (resistant/love/weak) with their own positions then 4 different variations per position depending where you put the cursor in H mode)
- Better graphics
- Better customisation

On the other hand you lose all mods (not the fault of Illusion though), more voices (there was like 4 times more voices), 3P and some minor things. We have to see if they release expansions for the game or if it's like Play Club.

SO, there is no actual point to having the second girl in the scene other than eye candy?

Actually, you get two double-blowjob positions out of it later in the game. I assume they'll add more as DLC or expansion data.

another two question, please:

1/ I don't know Japanese. But follow these pictures in this link, is we can upgrade the girl to made other feeling ( as same as Honey select: love sex, hate sex, broken)???
http://www.illusion.jp/preview/playhome/system/03hsystem.php?1013gtyuu
http://www.illusion.jp/preview/playhome/system/02hsystem.php?1013gtyuu

2/ In the game, a new gameplay where we have sex with a girl while another girl are staring ar you. It have any effect?
The girl ( who staring at us) just stay there like a puppet. She speak very very few, and she don't really have any reation about us at all. We even can't have sex with that girl ( who staring at use),too. So, what exactly we can do in this gameplay?

Thank you.

Does anyone here happen to know how you unlock the husband and ability to change states? Not really sure what I get for filling the pink circles either.

1/ I don't know Japanese. But follow these pictures in this link, is we can upgrade the girl to made other feeling ( as same as Honey select: love sex, hate sex, broken)???

2/ In the game, a new gameplay where we have sex with a girl while another girl are staring ar you. It have any effect?
The girl ( who staring at us) just stay there like a puppet. She speak very very few, and she don't really have any reation about us at all. We even can't have sex with that girl ( who staring at use),too. So, what exactly we can do in this gameplay?

Thank you.

1/ Not quite sure what you're asking because of the broken english, but as far as I know you get the ability to switch between hate, love and broken once you clear the game.

2/ This was literally mentioned on the last page...
Actually, you get two double-blowjob positions out of it later in the game. I assume they'll add more as DLC or expansion data.

Other than that, the secondary girl doesn't seem to have any other purpose.

Im seriously stuck here,how do you raise lust/talk or whatever its called i cant max it on mom and Ritsuko and i cant progress.

Im seriously stuck here,how do you raise lust/talk or whatever its called i cant max it on mom and Ritsuko and i cant progress.

The big chat bubble in the bottom right corner above the sex controls during H. Use it a few times and start a new H session

Thank you.

1/ Not quite sure what you're asking because of the broken english, but as far as I know you get the ability to switch between hate, love and broken once you clear the game.

2/ This was literally mentioned on the previous page, come on now...

The big chat bubble in the bottom right corner above the sex controls during H. Use it a few times and start a new H session

Thank you.

where can i download the full game..? all i can find are the trail version.. T.T

Re: [ILLUSION] Play Home (プレイホーム) - Discussion & FAQ

Thank you for trying to answer my question, even my English is terrible.

1/ After checked 100% save, I know that every girl have three level of feeling: resist ->neutral->love.

However, when I see the pictures in this link, It look like every girl have two different ending (girl's feeling) at the end.

We "train" the girl to made her love us, or we "train" her and and broke until she become a mindless and crazy.

Is it right?
If it is, how can we get two of these girl'sending?
http://www.illusion.jp/preview/playh....php?1013gtyuu

thank you.

That's not really it, but explaining it in details is spoiler territory.

Long story short, they only have 2 states:
- Resistant when you start the game, until you reach the 1st batch of events
- After that, they'll switch to the "changed" state (it's not broken in the usual meaning except for Ritsuko... kinda, but I won't say too much).

- There's an additional exhausted/devastated state, but it's just a variant of both that happen during H-scene after a while (hence why you have 3 states during Free Mode).

And to quote pingtoryan from earlier...

There's no love, only lust and more lust.

That's not really it, but explaining it in details is spoiler territory.

Long story short, they only have 2 states:
- Resistant when you start the game, until you reach the 1st batch of events
- After that, they'll switch to the "changed" state (it's not broken in the usual meaning except for Ritsuko... kinda, but I won't say too much).

- There's an additional exhausted/devastated state, but it's just a variant of both that happen during H-scene after a while (hence why you have 3 states during Free Mode).

And to quote pingtoryan from earlier...

Just finished....i was here for the mom but in the end and call me crazy if you want my pick out of three is Ritsuko,not to spoil anything but even in her state she appears the most normal in my eyes.My verdict is that everything was a bit underwhelming in Playhome for me even the story but time and updates will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.