[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Support Thread

Alright, I'm stumped. Does anyone know who implemented a hotkey to hide the UI with the "Spacebar"? I have no clue where this came from, but I discovered it while trying to type someone's name in the Maker.

While I LOVE the idea of hiding the UI with a hotkey, I'd much rather it be "CTRL+Spacebar", if anything. With all the different shortcut mods and hotkeys, it can be a pain in the ass if you're actually required to type something.

ShortcutsHS

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 831
  • 2a.png
    2a.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 593
  • 3a.png
    3a.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 561
I tried using GGMod for high heels, but I guess I am missing something, because the foot is disappear
View attachment 12760

need help what did I miss? I have followed the instructions
thanks

Attachment is broken so there is no picture to show that the feet disappeared but I think you more than likely did not place the files correctly into the directory or did not use the patch_exe. to update for the game.

Also, you need the Illusion Plugin Architecture from EusthEnoptEron to truly utilize the GGMod because it is a plugin so without the IPA you can't use it. Make sure you have that and if you don't, that would be the problem. Once you do that you should be fine and if not re-install mods and just copy folder data directly to your directory since the way the placement of mods are just a bit different than SBPR.

As long as you do that you should be fine.

IPA first, run patch_exe, then GGmod, run patch_exe ( You only need to run the patch_exe once after installing the mod so it syncs with game data, after that it is normal program exe)

Screenshot 2016-10-14 00.43.43.png
Attachment is broken so there is no picture to show that the feet disappeared but I think you more than likely did not place the files correctly into the directory or did not use the patch_exe. to update for the game.

Also, you need the Illusion Plugin Architecture from EusthEnoptEron to truly utilize the GGMod because it is a plugin so without the IPA you can't use it. Make sure you have that and if you don't, that would be the problem. Once you do that you should be fine and if not re-install mods and just copy folder data directly to your directory since the way the placement of mods are just a bit different than SBPR.

As long as you do that you should be fine.

IPA first, run patch_exe, then GGmod, run patch_exe ( You only need to run the patch_exe once after installing the mod so it syncs with game data, after that it is normal program exe)

I followed the instruction from Aastaroth post, I only need to copy paste the file inside the folder to the main directory, then run the patch for each .exe
It is said that the IPA file is already include... It's back to normal when I delete the plugin, did I miss another plugin perhaps?

is it working?Screenshot 2016-10-14 00.43.43.png

View attachment 12763

I followed the instruction from Aastaroth post, I only need to copy paste the file inside the folder to the main directory, then run the patch for each .exe
It is said that the IPA file is already include... It's back to normal when I delete the plugin, did I miss another plugin perhaps?

is it working?View attachment 12763

I know when I downloaded the GGMod there was no IPA within the zip file, but that was some time ago so perhaps it is there now. I would still download the IPA itself and install it. Then install the GGmod by simply copy and pasting the files into the directory and run the patch_exe.

If the feet are not showing up it most likely means that you do not have the IPA and/or your GGmod files were not correctly placed. Yes the screenshot is working now.

Last edited:
View attachment 12763

is it working?View attachment 12763

I have seen this problem when the configuration file for a high heel shoes is missing. Make sure you have the following directory:
Illusion/HoneySelect/Plugins/GGmod_cfg.

For the original shoes from Aastaroth's mod there should two files in the directory: p_cf_shoes_ggmod_01.cfg and p_cf_shoes_ggmod_maya1.cfg. For Zeaska's shoes, there should be 11 files starting with p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_01.cfg to p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_11.cfg.

In the case of the Zeaska's shoes, the configuration files were posted separately from the Assetbunle/meshes, so you probably didn't download them.

I know when I downloaded the GGMod there was no IPA within the zip file, but that was some time ago so perhaps it is there now. I would still download the IPA itself and install it. Then install the GGmod by simply copy and pasting the files into the directory and run the patch_exe.

If the feet are not showing up it most likely means that you do not have the IPA and/or your GGmod files were not correctly placed. Yes the screenshot is working now.

I see, it seems that I don't have that particular IPA for certain mods. It is most likely the error only occur on zeaska's mods.
maybe I'm missing something for this mods. thanks

I have seen this problem when the configuration file for a high heel shoes is missing. Make sure you have the following directory:
Illusion/HoneySelect/Plugins/GGmod_cfg.

For the original shoes from Aastaroth's mod there should two files in the directory: p_cf_shoes_ggmod_01.cfg and p_cf_shoes_ggmod_maya1.cfg. For Zeaska's shoes, there should be 11 files starting with p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_01.cfg to p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_11.cfg.

In the case of the Zeaska's shoes, the configuration files were posted separately from the Assetbunle/meshes, so you probably didn't download them.

Thanks a lot, Belgar17
I realize that it is only occur on zeaska's high heel mods, and fortunately aasteroth's mods is working just fine
I guess I have to look for the missing plugins for zeaska's

Last edited:
I see, it seems that I don't have that particular IPA for certain mods. It is most likely the error only occur on zeaska's mods.
maybe I'm missing something for this mods. thanks

Thanks a lot, Belgar17
I realize that it is only occur on zeaska's high heel mods, and fortunately aasteroth's mods is working just fine

Ok, so if it is the Zeaska GGMod then I definitely know your problem. I had the same problem happen to me with his set of mods. I completely forgot about it because this was like the first mods I installed. Again, it is just a matter of installing the set of mods correctly and you will not have an issues.

Zeaska wrote his mods a particular way. Doesn't matter but just a different way to install. His core mod files go into his own folder in your honey select directory :

( illusion\honeyselect\abdata\zeaska ) not placed in the chara folder like other mods, be sure to place it in his own folder like it is within the zip file.

In this case for his ggmod core files into his zeaska folder within the HS directory
( illusion\honeyselect\abdata\zeaska\ggmod ) example file installed in this folder zeaska_ggmod_01_215501.unity3d

The characustom files and the GGmod_cfg files go like usual.
Example file installed in ( illusion\honeyselect\plugins\GGmod_cfg ) p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_01.cfg

I kept running into this issue at first and kept wondering what the hell I was doing wrong because I kept installing mods in HS like I was installing mods in SBPR. In SBPR there was no mod named folders in the chara folder to the specific created mods/creator. It was just raw files in the chara folder.

So I kept placing the files incorrectly and it was giving me the no feet. So I found it best to just simply place the mod/files as is just like in the zip file with copy/pasting into the directory unless noted otherwise. I still double check the placement within the zip before doing so but every time it is placed exactly how it is within the zip.

Last edited:
Ok, so if it is the Zeaska GGMod then I definitely know your problem. I had the same problem happen to me with his set of mods. I completely forgot about it because this was like the first mods I installed. Again, it is just a matter of installing the set of mods correctly and you will not have an issues.

Zeaska wrote his mods a particular way. Doesn't matter but just a different way to install. His core mod files go into his own folder in your honey select directory :

( illusion\honeyselect\abdata\zeaska ) not placed in the chara folder like other mods, be sure to place it in his own folder like it is within the zip file.

In this case for his ggmod core files into his zeaska folder within the HS directory
( illusion\honeyselect\abdata\zeaska\ggmod ) example file installed in this folder zeaska_ggmod_01_215501.unity3d

Example file installed in ( illusion\honeyselect\plugins\GGmod_cfg ) p_cf_shoes_ggmod_z_01.cfg

I kept running into this issue at first and kept wondering what the hell I was doing wrong because I kept installing mods in HS like I was installing mods in SBPR. In SBPR there was no mod named folders in the chara folder to the specific created mods/creator. It was just raw files in the chara folder.

So I kept placing the files incorrectly and it was giving me the no feet. So I found it best to just simply place the mod/files as is just like in the zip file with copy/pasting into the directory unless noted otherwise. I still double check the placement within the zip before doing so but every time it is placed exactly how it is within the zip.

That's exactly how you should have been doing it all along...

I cant get some of these mods to work.Skärmklipp.PNG anyone knows the soloution?
And also none of the tattoo mods seems to be working for me..

Thanks a lot, Belgar17

You guys talking about the zaeska's high heel mod where the feet kinda got chopped off right? but aasteroth's mod seems fine... yea i happen to seeing this issue as well.. *shrugs* thou i just simply copy paste the mod exactly like zaeska's original path still having this issue.

I cant get some of these mods to work.View attachment 12802 anyone knows the soloution?
And also none of the tattoo mods seems to be working for me..

which mod? i think you need GGmod & IPA to make some mods works here.

which mod? i think you need GGmod & IPA to make some mods works here.

@BGBG10 and @shojikun
What is happening in that png of that face shot you say? It is the lack of a mod(s) missing. In this case it is the Wideslider mod by vrl0ver. You need the wideslider for that face to look like a face and the wideslder requires the IPA to function. Wideslider expands the slider values to allow for more customization.

You also need to get the Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA) by EusthEnoptEron, which is pretty much the MAIN mod to have because it is required for that mod and many of mods to function. It directly injects the mechanics of the mods into the game, syncing it's functionality to the core files of the game.

GGmod Plugin & base mod by Aastaroth will allow you have high heels and start you off with with base set of heels. Again the IPA is needed to make this mod function.

It's pretty much a safe bet to make sure you have the IPA because it is virtually used for pretty much everything. Also to get the Wideslider since almost everyone uses it for customizing. And if you want heels, GGmod is a must.

Wideslider at this time is only available at HF http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods
GGmod can be found here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2493599
IPA is at HF and here I believe as well.

@BGBG10 and @shojikun
What is happening in that png of that face shot you say? It is the lack of a mod(s) missing. In this case it is the Wideslider mod by vrl0ver. You need the wideslider for that face to look like a face and the wideslder requires the IPA to function. Wideslider expands the slider values to allow for more customization.

You also need to get the Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA) by EusthEnoptEron, which is pretty much the MAIN mod to have because it is required for that mod and many of mods to function. It directly injects the mechanics of the mods into the game, syncing it's functionality to the core files of the game.

GGmod Plugin & base mod by Aastaroth will allow you have high heels and start you off with with base set of heels. Again the IPA is needed to make this mod function.

It's pretty much a safe bet to make sure you have the IPA because it is virtually used for pretty much everything. Also to get the Wideslider since almost everyone uses it for customizing. And if you want heels, GGmod is a must.

Wideslider at this time is only available at HF http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods
GGmod can be found here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2493599
IPA is at HF and here I believe as well.

if im not mistaken, the GGMod have IPA as well..

if im not mistaken, the GGMod have IPA as well..

Not necessarily. I downloaded the GGmod before and it did not have the IPA included, it did have the patch_exe. file to sync mod files to game files but it was missing the IPA. I think it might have been updated to include the IPA but I would still download the IPA separately, install it and then install the GGmod & Wideslider.

Since you are having that issue, it is lack of or misplacing files. Just do as suggested and it should work out for you. After you download and install the mods, be sure to run the patch_exe just once to sync up, after that it is like normal for game launch.

Not necessarily. I downloaded the GGmod before and it did not have the IPA included, it did have the patch_exe. file to sync mod files to game files but it was missing the IPA. I think it might have been updated to include the IPA but I would still download the IPA separately, install it and then install the GGmod & Wideslider.

Since you are having that issue, it is lack of or misplacing files. Just do as suggested and it should work out for you. After you download and install the mods, be sure to run the patch_exe just once to sync up, after that it is like normal for game launch.

thanks for the suggestion, i have followed with still no hope.. lol

here a quick video of my problem > https://youtu.be/Wg3jX6r7mLM

here the IPA i gotten from HongFire.. > http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ds/5685848-illusion-plugin-architecture/page2

i've compare the files are the same size, not sure if there are differences with the one GGMod provided.

Thank you!

Well, i have the GGmod wich is working fine. So that would conclude that i also have the IPA installed already, right? Must be the wideslider i'm missing then! Will download and se if that works!

Thanks again

Thank you!

Well, i have the GGmod wich is working fine. So that would conclude that i also have the IPA installed already, right? Must be the wideslider i'm missing then! Will download and se if that works!

Thanks again

Yes, if you have GGMod installed and it is functional then you have the IPA installed. Just get the wideslider and you should be good to go.

thanks for the suggestion, i have followed with still no hope.. lol

here a quick video of my problem > https://youtu.be/Wg3jX6r7mLM

here the IPA i gotten from HongFire.. > http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ds/5685848-illusion-plugin-architecture/page2

i've compare the files are the same size, not sure if there are differences with the one GGMod provided.

Thank you for making the video. Yeah, feet are definitely missing on the Zeaska GGmod, but not all the shoes on what it looks like. Appears to be a slight angle difference in some of the GGmod shoes.

Try fresh mods to be sure of the latest updates. #1 IPA (on its own), #2 GGmod, #3 Zeaska GGmod and install them in that order (you can probably add Belgar17's adapted shoes in there since you doing GGmod).

Make sure to copy/paste into your directory. It has to be an install error/misplacement of files. That happened to me the first time and I double checked my files in comparison to zip folder and it was misplacement of mod files. If you need to look at my prior post again http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...upport-thread-536023/index20.html#post2522736 on what example file should be placed in the directory

@Belgar17
Catsuit Short has some normal issues around the nipple & zipper (possibly UV map issues)

bZsMUJRy.jpg

Wideslider is working fine but I also have a problem with Alexae's skin. None of the skins is working, and i do have installed Alexae's skin mod though. Do you know what the issue might be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!