[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hey Guys, i need some help.
Im just now starting to learn about studio & studio Neo...and i think i have a problem.
When i started up studioNeo, i clicked on the "Anim" option...it was blank...Did i do something wrong or do i have to create things in "Reg"studio For "Anim" options to show up...am i doing something wrong?

which one is Graphic patch 5/27? is it official or mods? I only find 5/26 subwsx in my update folder...

Did you installed PlasticMind 4K graphic patch? If not then I am not sure how to advise you on that one.... Either you can revert the previous patch 5/26 sub or wait for fix patch next week. This week release is only general animation for studio Neo. Nothing for main game nor arena

Hey Guys, i need some help.
Im just now starting to learn about studio & studio Neo...and i think i have a problem.
When i started up studioNeo, i clicked on the "Anim" option...it was blank...Did i do something wrong or do i have to create things in "Reg"studio For "Anim" options to show up...am i doing something wrong?

Do you choose any character before pressing it?

Ah yeah, I think I'll revert to 5/26... it's fixed... I thought it was Wideslider fault...

but strange I was updated the game last night and only found this error just after I patch it with Wideslider :/ Welp, then I'll just wait for next week...

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

woops didn't mean to repeat myself

but yeah, those tend to be the ones that crash the studio

woops didn't mean to repeat myself

but yeah, those tend to be the ones that crash the studio

No worries man. I'm not sure what to suggest other then reinstalling. Both of those animations seem fine on my end.

Yup did that too, nothing still blank, im missing a download or an update arent i ?

Just to clarify, you've added the character to the scene but is the character selected before you try the animations?

Here you can see the animation tab is highlighted but there are no animations because the character hasn't been selected.
Screenshot_3.png

Here, the character has been selected and is ready to animate.
Screenshot_4.png

To select the character, click their name in the workspace (the panel to the right).

This sounds like a song that'd be in a sex-crazed musical. o_O

Now that's my kind of musical! :XD:

I've been lurking here for a couple of months now, and it's about time to tell you people how incredibly helpful this and the translation thread has been for me.
As I'm not too interested in the main game, I'm extremely happy that Studio NEO is working great over here - I don't think I would have achieved this without you and your helpful contributions. Thank you!

While my first two posts to this forum are still cuddling with each other in the moderator's queue (they contained images/links), I just want to say I'm looking forward to giving this forum something back whenever I feel I could be helpful.

I already learned a lot about Studio NEO, but the possibilities seem to be so vast that I already feel a lot of questions coming up inside my head.
Will this thread be the right place for all things NEO, or is there a special thread I'm not aware of?

View attachment 16083
Yup, i think i did it right still nothing...:(
Ran into another problem, Honey Select <Game> & Honey select <Reg>Studio are not comunicating. meaning characters wont show up...

I Just deleted everything in the game, i think ill wait for a miracle Dr.Yoshi's Patch, before i reinstall. This game is starting to become more trouble then it's worth ATM. Translations are all over the place, and i have never bin good with programming & i am no stranger to mods/modding.
But i do know that Hongfire & anime-sharing,...do some pretty incredible sexy things to these games :D, and almost every day i think to myself "I Wonder what they will come up with today that i can get my greasy perverted Mittens on LMAO XD...Anyways thanks again guys ill just be patient. Keep up the good work. Unfortunatly i have to go continue something called "Real Life" S***...<Waves>

Last edited:
good thing I had back up, wow. but when I did apply the latest DLC patch, not only did the FK/IK became crazy, but the main game also reverted back to pre-party version and missing all of the character cards in-game. anybody know what happened?

Can someone explain to me where is the Honey Select: Party discussion thread or if its even one made for AS or HF? Is the game just a DLC or a expansion?

Can someone explain to me where is the Honey Select: Party discussion thread or if its even one made for AS or HF? Is the game just a DLC or a expansion?

Party is expansion for base HoneySelect. It's still one and the same game, only with a new studio.

I see. Any warning before i download it? I read that the WideSliderPatch doesnt work. but then again its been awhile and im sure its been updated.

Just do not apply the latest update (6/2) for now. it has bug in studio NEO.

everything else is working fine, nothing to worry about. I was installing just by copy and paste and replace the dlcs and update and then download the latest plugin and translation mod and reapply IPA, and still got no troubles so far.

Where can i get the latest translation mod? The last patch I did was for Honey Select Party, I haven't installed the Battle update yet.

Last edited:
Hi,

What is included in Dance Party and Battle Arena DLC's - are they useless for now without translation ?

Where can i get the latest translation mod? The last patch I did was for Honey Select Party, I haven't installed the Battle update yet.

You can get the most up to date translation here; http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5716891-wip-all-in-one-english-translation?p=5797015#post5797015
A few others and myself are working on that. Keep in mind almost everyday there's going to be an update of some kind as problems are fixed and new lines are translated. I will be keeping the main file up to date as well as including incremental updates to install over the existing AIO.

Hi.

Sorry for asking here, but i can't make an account on hongfire.

After the last translation pack http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5716891-wip-all-in-one-english-translation?p=5797015#post5797015, on the character choice screen, my "sincere" characters are now "bewitching" and my "active" characters are now "sincere".

I mean, it's just a display issue but still...what files do i need to switch to fix that ?

Please haaalp :confused:
Well that is a problem, isn't it. View attachment 16094 She's supposed to be Active....
Thank you for bringing it up. I'll get it fixed in the next update.

Reactions: nago
I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. I have upgraded HS to the Party DLC and can't seem to find the mod I installed that smoothed out texure banding? Not sure what it's actually called so I have included some pictures of how the same model looked before and after the Party DLC. This only seems to be an issue with very large breasts and butts but I fixed it before in OG HS with some mod. I do have SBX2 2.5 uncensor and the HSParty Graphic Patch installed but they have not fixed this. Looking at my mods from OG HS I think the mod that fixed this issue was called "HoneySelect (patch 1014) Quality and Performance Tweaks v2.0 [SSAO, SSR, BLOOM, AA, HDR][2016-11-07]" but I can't use it with the new version.

Any direction or help I would be very thankful.

Top pics are Party DLC Bottom are before
oldHSvsnewHS.jpg

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. I have upgraded HS to the Party DLC and can't seem to find the mod I installed that smoothed out texure banding? Not sure what it's actually called so I have included some pictures of how the same model looked before and after the Party DLC. This only seems to be an issue with very large breasts and butts but I fixed it before in OG HS with some mod. I do have SBX2 2.5 uncensor and the HSParty Graphic Patch installed but they have not fixed this. Looking at my mods from OG HS I think the mod that fixed this issue was called "HoneySelect (patch 1014) Quality and Performance Tweaks v2.0 [SSAO, SSR, BLOOM, AA, HDR][2016-11-07]" but I can't use it with the new version.

Any direction or help I would be very thankful.

Top pics are Party DLC Bottom are before
View attachment 16099

Maybe 4k Diffuse Initial pack? have you tried it... here's the link on AS Here...

Reactions: keycode17

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?