[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Is there an "uncersored" version mod? The penis and vagina are all censored/colored like it doesn't have any textures.

,,,,at what point am I allowed to just...upload all the mods I've gathered from HF and here and just say "Here! Go to MEGA!"?:ninja:

,,,,at what point am I allowed to just...upload all the mods I've gathered from HF and here and just say "Here! Go to MEGA!"?:ninja:

You can't. It will be major discredit and disrespect to modders who worked. There are threads called "Mods Release" both in AS and in HF. If they want to get things they should go there. Don't bother to baby feed them.

You can't. It will be major discredit and disrespect to modders who worked. There are threads called "Mods Release" both in AS and in HF. If they want to get things they should go there. Don't bother to baby feed them.

Yeah...I just always feel so bad when people (like me) can't find something I'm looking right at.
You're right though.

I just wanna point people to the mods they're looking for conveniently so they don't have the backache of dealing with Google. Google has been hardly any use at all lately, for anything. Sucks. :-/ #FuckChrome

Yeah...I just always feel so bad when people (like me) can't find something I'm looking right at.
You're right though.

I just wanna point people to the mods they're looking for conveniently so they don't have the backache of dealing with Google. Google has been hardly any use at all lately, for anything. Sucks. :-/ #FuckChrome

Ever thought that the thing you can't find what you are looking for, might not exist at all. If it's not available in the mod thread then it available at all. I am not restricting only to HF or AS. There are other webistes too (don't know excatly where are).
What annoys me that people are inconveniently too demanding, it's barely a week passed and full version game structure is different compare to trial. I don't mind if they come and make request but nagging or repeating makes uncomfortable to some.

The king's way for redistribution of mods is to ask an author for permission to do so. This type of extra effort prevents trouble. Posting the author and origin of a mod when redistributing is second best and a should be your minimum requirement. We have listed rules and guidelines in Rules when releasing/submitting a mod at the top of the subforum "Requests and Releases".

During H-Event, is there a way to make it so that the girl doesn't change positions for the "Omakase" mode? Or is there a way to get those positions outside of that mode?

As far as I know, Omakase is kind of like "auto"mode, so the girl basically controls the actions.:rolleyes:
Mods will change that someday though...Someday...

Yeah if HF wouldn't be in the terrible state it is atm i probably would agree but you have to be extremely lucky to even get the site to load at all and the board owner doesn't seem to care either (he has not even logged in for a while ) so whatever until there is another solution or all modders actually start releasing their work over here as well i think it's ok to relink the download if you at least mention the author.

anyway uncensors are allrdy linked in this thread one just has to look a few pages back.

hi can i ask some question.. special cowgirl position is only for siri?? i like that position so much..

Y well i think it's ok to relink the download if you at least mention the author.

Problem is that recently some modders objected that too for someone to re-link. I am thinking for their best interest and for people playing the game. Sinbad already posted in the release thread to tell modders to post stuff in AnimeSharing. Since few days has passed, I assume every modders knows this by now. Why they did't choose to do it, it's their choice. Let's be patience. We already waited two months for this game. Let's wait fews days for things to be stable.

Problem is that recently some modders objected that too for someone to re-link. I am thinking for their best interest and for people playing the game. Sinbad already posted in the release thread to tell modders to post stuff in AnimeSharing. Since few days has passed, I assume every modders knows this by now. Why they did't choose to do it, it's their choice. Let's be patience. We already waited two months for this game. Let's wait fews days for things to be stable.

Why would you assume that? With HF in the state it is, it is possible the modders never even saw that thread.
I really don't understand the taboo against reposting from another forum if you give credit where it is due... especially in a situation like this where you can't even get to the original site (HF) most of the time.. I also wouldn't assume that all the modders know this site exists..

Why would you assume that? With HF in the state it is, it is possible the modders never even saw that thread.
I really don't understand the taboo against reposting from another forum if you give credit where it is due... especially in a situation like this where you can't even get to the original site (HF) most of the time.. I also wouldn't assume that all the modders know this site exists..

They saw the post in mod release thread because many modders replied to the members post yesterday and today.
Some posted their stuff here.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2492941

hi can i ask some question.. special cowgirl position is only for siri?? i like that position so much..

Which one? There are more than a few "special cowgirl positions" that are only usable under certain mentalities.

If you mean the ones under the last option...The extra ones are available with girls who are of horny mentality (red face with fuzzy expression and with heart eyes when maxed out), others that are not hate/normal would have the option, but fewer positions.

Which one? There are more than a few "special cowgirl positions" that are only usable under certain mentalities.

If you mean the ones under the last option...The extra ones are available with girls who are of horny mentality (red face with fuzzy expression and with heart eyes when maxed out), others that are not hate/normal would have the option, but fewer positions.

no i meant the one u can get with siri, its like kamasutra amazon position. btw how u get heart eyes?

Pretty sure heart eyes are an eye texture you can choose form the customization menus, under "Left/right eye settings" in the face tab

no i meant the one u can get with siri, its like kamasutra amazon position. btw how u get heart eyes?

To put things simply...

That one is only available for girls with red smiley above their name during selection, and the relationship in that direction has to be progressed a bit for it to show up...as I had recently found out when I tried to make a girl in that particular state, it didn't show up until after a few more encounters.

Do them with positions that has red color in it to get to that state.

As for heart eyes...I am talking about the smiley that indicates girl's relationship. Red with heart eyes means the maximum for "horny" (I think lewd is a better term) emotion...in fact, it's the example for maxed-out relationship on the wiki.

Pretty sure heart eyes are an eye texture you can choose form the customization menus, under "Left/right eye settings" in the face tab
That comes under the "HighLights" settings
To put things simply...

That one is only available for girls with red smiley above their name during selection, and the relationship in that direction has to be progressed a bit for it to show up...as I had recently found out when I tried to make a girl in that particular state, it didn't show up until after a few more encounters.

As for heart eyes...I am talking about the smiley that indicates girl's relationship. Red with heart eyes means the maximum for "horny" (I think lewd is a better term) emotion...in fact, it's the example for maxed-out relationship on the wiki.
He is asking about the "Max Horny" status.... All we do to H girl which position marked in red-bar

To put things simply...

i do hv a girl with red faced icon, but she dont hv the same special cowgirl position as siri have

I had to re-max love on a girl...at one point she was sleeping, I chose to wait, and it turned out that her love finally went to max...after so many H session.

Choosing to wait for a sleeping girl to wake up seems to improve love...need to investigate...

i do hv a girl with red faced icon, but she dont hv the same special cowgirl position as siri have

Does the red face icon have hearts on it? Keep doing her with red positions and it should appear.

...and make sure you tick the 5th option. It's under there.

They saw the post in mod release thread because many modders replied to the members post yesterday and today.
Some posted their stuff here.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ニーセレクト-mod-release-thread-530964/#post2492941

The only modder who has reposted his stuff since I posted that message was Alexae (kudos to him!). And I think enimaroah actually pinned it in the thread (I don't have that capability). So mods are being posted there and not here, as requested. Hongfire does seem to be improving a bit. I was just there and managed to download the latest uncensor file. The problem is that Hongfire can go bad from moment to moment (I noticed that there were ~ 1450 people online, users and guests). I'm beginning to believe that it is not simply a question of the number of people.

On the other hand, both of these forums are operating with only one active moderator (enimaroah) and he's more concerned about working on improving SBUGS than trying to herd cats. :) With things the way they are, moving forward with modding this game is going to be very difficult.

One thing I like about AS is that while I'm typing a long message, it doesn't log me out!

On the other hand, both of these forums are operating with only one active moderator (enimaroah) and he's more concerned about working on improving SBUGS than trying to herd cats. :) With things the way they are, moving forward with modding this game is going to be very difficult.
I think you are being a little unrealistic. HS has been out just a couple of weeks and there is already an uncensor, translation, tattoos and other stuff. If you compare it with SBPR things are coming out a lot faster.

Although similarities between SBPR and HS has helped a lot, the differences has also created some new problems. I had several mods prepared during the HS Trial which I hoped to post for the full game, just to find out that the changed made to the official release has forced me to redo a lot of stuff.

So the mods will come, everyone just needs to be patient.

I think you are being a little unrealistic. HS has been out just a couple of weeks and there is already an uncensor, translation, tattoos and other stuff. If you compare it with SBPR things are coming out a lot faster.

Although similarities between SBPR and HS has helped a lot, the differences has also created some new problems. I had several mods prepared during the HS Trial which I hoped to post for the full game, just to find out that the changed made to the official release has forced me to redo a lot of stuff.

So the mods will come, everyone just needs to be patient.

Well, I'm not exactly unrealistic. Actually, I wouldn't know about these mods you have spoken of unless some kind soul has mentioned them here! Unless Hongfire improves, then we're a divided community, and modders are not going to know what other modders are working on or towards when communication is so borked. As for being patient, I have not even loaded the game as I am waiting for things to settle down before attempting to get a working program installed. I hope you're one of the lucky ones who can easily access Hongfire. :)

Are there Ahegao in HS? :confused:

I had to re-max love on a girl...at one point she was sleeping, I chose to wait, and it turned out that her love finally went to max...after so many H session.

Choosing to wait for a sleeping girl to wake up seems to improve love...need to investigate...

Does the red face icon have hearts on it? Keep doing her with red positions and it should appear.

...and make sure you tick the 5th option. It's under there.

Do we know what levels up girl mood? It's repeated usage of skills or H-sessions?

Btw, you don't really need a maxed horny girl (heart eyes) to have the dominant cowgirl positions. In fact, I just maxed a horny girl (my first maxed one, it takes too long!) and I didn't notice any new position :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?