[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

anyone knows best way to get max purple face??

Any uncensor yet ? looking at disco shlong and Coochie makes me feel a bit uncomfortable i wish illusion wouldn't be so fkn lazy and at least model and pixelate it like some other studios do, this shit is just ridiculous while the models look absolutely top notch this time around.
Seems like HF is still shitting itself.

Any uncensor yet ? looking at disco shlong and Coochie makes me feel a bit uncomfortable i wish illusion wouldn't be so fkn lazy and at least model and pixelate it like some other studios do, this shit is just ridiculous while the models look absolutely top notch this time around.

calm down man, bitching about HF doesn't help it gets faster... the game's not even 3 days old...

Reactions: foxxyswords

Downloaded the GirlCelly file but it's giving an installation error.... Even the DLC extraction are giving error.... Don't know the reason... I have search other uploaded file....

Yup it's annoying especially with HF not working, it will take some time. What I'm doing is preparing everything (girls clothes status etc) in the meantime, I have 5 rooms with all the status available. No fapping while waiting, I did it once and the censor is too horrible to enjoy properly.

Just spam the position that have large tab of purple bar and it should be fine.

By the way, anyone know how to get the angry girl to leave?
I got warning sign several times now but she just didn't leave.
Can someone teach me how in specific details, the one from wiki didn't work.
Thank :)

I slept with one a few times only using purple positions. Then I kept ignoring her advances. She went max on her own.

I had max purple face, then the game crashed and when i reloaded it she suddenly had a yellow face :(

still haven't figured out how to clear [do H 5 times with girls] and how to make girls status to [horny]

During H, numerical key controls

0.toggles cum stains on female

3.toggles your MC

4.toggles your meat stick

5. toggles your MC's clothes

6.toggles your MC's accessories

7.toggles your MC's shoes

8.toggles MC transparency

9.toggles MC cum (spray, no animation, 3D cum)

Last edited:

still haven't figured out how to clear [do H 5 times with girls] and how to make girls status to [horny]

Are you using Local app or program to run it in Japanese?

I'm asking because my destruction meter would only sometimes go up even though I kept using positions with a black bar included.

Your values may not be getting updated correctly.

Ok. So ill try to be as clear as possible about this:

Issue: school room map freezes game or puts it in white screen with buttons that cannot be clicked (h orgasm buttons). Or even a black screen. All other maps work, and the same map (schoolroom) works in poser mode. So wtf?

Im on win10, so maybe that is what is going on?

It seems to be a part of the dlc? What on earth could be wrong? Is it because i unzipped it and manually installed it? But then why does that map work in poser mode?

Anyone else have the same issue?

Edit: Nevermind im slow, pg 14 has the download to fix the issue. Hopefully that fix also fixes it in the main game, not just the poser.

Thanks hongfi- i mean anime sharing site!

You just go H girls five time...the tutorial one (very first time) does not count.

As for horny...keep going with positions with red bar in it (don't confuse with deep red letters, those are for hurt actions).

Thanks for opening this thread.

I also created an entry for the game in the wiki (Honey Select Wiki) but I'm far from being used to handle this kind of tool, so any help properly setting the pages is welcome !

Thanks for creating the stub post! I am not good about any type of documentation, and wikis are no exception to this. But I hope that others will fill it.

Since several people started posting mods in the mod discussion I made a seperate thread for mod RELEASES.

I have no moderating rights here, but if anyone would want to have a post moved inside the modding area, e.g. from modding discussion into the new thread, please let me know.

If you want to reach the last slave status (the last slave status that unlock the achievement, not the first purple one), do you need to make girls orgasm with purple position or do the opposite and not let her climax?

What affects the Hair Color Lighting? I'm getting different results on different characters using the same slider numbers in the hair color options. Is there an option somewhere else that affects hair color?

UdFEJA7.jpg
jjze2aN.jpg
eYeNTxf.jpg

It would nice if you add these additional tips to your post.

11. Max Slave [隷屬] (Purple Face Status, H her with mostly Purple positions until it reaches max)
[Unlocks the [Slave] Feeling in the maker]
Check the "Mind Destruction Lock" checkbox because most purple actions also have black bars which could lead to destroying girl's mind. Having this locked, will allow you to spam purple actions without destroying the girl.

15. Get an angry girl to leave the hotel
[Clothes]
If you have the toilet and shower pills unlocked and your status with the girl is not high. Using the pills and forcing your way through will anger the girls very quickly.

Are you using Local app or program to run it in Japanese?

I'm asking because my destruction meter would only sometimes go up even though I kept using positions with a black bar included.

Your values may not be getting updated correctly.

im using pure japanese windows7 x64, without any mods or what so ever....

You just go H girls five time...the tutorial one (very first time) does not count.

As for horny...keep going with positions with red bar in it (don't confuse with deep red letters, those are for hurt actions).

nope... not working, so i was thinking this could be bug... dunno why... i already doing H for at least 5 dozens of times with countless of girls... including completing sitri, getting [Hate] max, or any other achievement.

all i need to complete is [Do H 5 times], max [horny] status, and [orgasm using G-Spot]

It would nice if you add these additional tips to your post.

Check the "Mind Destruction Lock" checkbox because most purple actions also have black bars which could lead to destroying girl's mind. Having this locked, will allow you to spam purple actions without destroying the girl.

If you have the toilet and shower pills unlocked and your status with the girl is not high. Using the pills and forcing your way through will anger the girls very quickly.

Niccce, please add it to the wiki (http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Honey_Select/Gamplay_Overview)
If you don't mind. I feel like editing there is much easier.
By the way I want to add pictures to the wiki, can someone link me to somewhere I can learn this? :)

If you want to reach the last slave status (the last slave status that unlock the achievement, not the first purple one), do you need to make girls orgasm with purple position or do the opposite and not let her climax?

I do make her climax to raise her slave status, you can refer to banzemanga's way below, it works.

Niccce, please add it to the wiki (http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Honey_Select/Gamplay_Overview)
If you don't mind. I feel like editing there is much easier.
By the way I want to add pictures to the wiki, can someone link me to somewhere I can learn this? :)

I do make her climax to raise her slave status, you can refer to banzemanga's way below, it works.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images

Reactions: andersonkidney

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!