[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Illusion's common sense, by releasing G after K, don't they know the alphabet? :P oh well, good thing that I asked it to be sure :) Hope eventually to see a Translation when it's done, my Japanese isn't great at all and not sure if there is actually a story, like with SBPR.

There isn't much of a story if at all...only relationships with girls.

There isn't much of a story if at all...only relationships with girls.

I don't have any problem with that.....
It's a good game
Can be better, but imo it's good.

Why do you guys say no.15 is the hardest to unlock? I just did this a couple of times :

Then her Mind Break started filling, then a warning above it, then Sitri said something, then a system message in red and lastly the girl was gone from the room.
I'm guessing she left the Hotel? Couldn't really tell since warnings in Japanese.

Actually i had no idea what the hell i was doing, but it must have worked since she was no longer in the room.

Attachments

• 20160911233151270.jpg
    20160911233151270.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:

Thank you! That's help a lot :D

One more question, about 4 H sessions, did you spam a lot of action or just one? Also did you make the girl cum if you did, how many times (in wiki said not to, so I'm just a little confused)?
Thank again :)

I switched around randomly for a few times making her cum more than the guy. But she hates H and you all together so she's gonna get pissed off whatever you do :'D. Great personality combo.

Hello guys.

Hope someone can help me with my following problem:
For some reason the graphics of Honey Select are better in general, but sometimes weird in comparison to SBPR. In the following picture is one of my grills, left is a screen from HS and right is from SPBR. After the import to HS I didn't change her appearance (skin, hair color or similar). But the brown-reddish hair in HS is just like pure black one with little brownish-rusty shine. :@

weirdhair.jpg

I have both games on highest settings (GTX 960). Even normal blonde hair from SPBR is in HS like orange/yellow hair with contrast. Is there any way to "fix" this? I didn't find out in the settings yet, because my japanese skills are nonexistent and im waiting for a translation. :whistle:
Or cant i change the contrast/lightning and I need to redo all darkish hair? :confused:

Here, take this Naka-chan as thanks in advance! ^_^
:naka:
Hope someone can give me the "powa apu"! :)

The hotel tour, in words. Expect logic. AKA trivia.

- The Hotel has received an award plaque, displayed in the lobby. Almost completely illegible outside from "Excellent".
- The Hotel has its emblem displayed behind the front desk.
- Only four floors are visible in the courtyard when the directory says there are six floors above ground, and above the elevator says "ground floor". The windows appear to be outside windows, because the elevators are right behind them, and guest rooms at the ground floor face the other way.
- The directory says there is parking in B1F...that's some H material right there yet it is not included.
- There are at least 20 guest rooms at the ground floor: 100-119.
- The rooms on the ground floor has black doors, implying that the male residence has an entire floor reserved to them, and 2F-6F is reserved for female (five "rooms", 20 guest rooms/floor, this makes sense).
- Male room has two telephones...looks like a hotline reserved especially for contacting Sitri to me. Also has two notepads.
- The potato chips comes in three flavors: Onion (purple), Sour Cream (green), and Hot pepper (red).
- The mixed nuts come in two flavors: Salt and Pepper, and Consomme and Onion.
- The beverage on the tray is free of charge.
- The refrigerator has a plate that explicitly says that it is refrigerator...it does look somewhat like a dishwasher to me though.
- The displayed liquors are: V.S.O.P. brandy, Light and Dark whiskey...and the most interesting one goes to the wine, which is white (as shown poured in male room), and is called "Muskat", the most interesting bit here is that it says "made in sexy beach", year 1977...Sexy Beach winery...hmmmmmmm..................
- There are ensuite bathrooms (more implied in male room by the raised floor in the other door in the room). Why it is not used is beyond me...must be laziness that kept the game size down. They are likely broken, because girls have to go shower in shower rooms...and it may extend to excreting also...
- The A/C are on the ceiling, so that you wonder no more why there's A/C remote.
- The clock is stuck at 13:35...why Illusion didn't make it 13:37 is unknown...
- Female rooms has wooden doors.
- The food are kept under the coffee table in the female's room.
- There is no hot water kettle in female's room, accordingly, there are no drinks. There is also no refrigerator there, either. Could they be hidden behind the other door in the room?
- The bed in female room is way too big (even bigger than male bed)...it must feel lonely to sleep on that thing by oneself.
- There are what appear to be digitalis flowers spread across the hotel...I wonder why...
- There are mob guests when you actually use the courtyard map in-game.

Quite a few missed opportunities and things to poke fun at...I miss being able to play Hotel Giant, got the genuine article but Win 7 refuses to play...

Anybody know how i reach the stats max for aheago "tonge out" ?, maybe i missed something. :confused:

Does after H ahegao count? XD
If so mind-raped girls tend to do that. But so far I haven't find a way to make her do that during H.

You get glass slippers for angering a girl to the point of leaving (as for getting three options, always select the third one [leave her be]. Took me three times or so of that). I got max anger in process, but went so fast I didn't even notice it until after I get the victim to finally fed up and leave.

...for some reason I feel really bad, but it has to be done...

I feel bad when mine left as well, after an hour of spanking and listening to her cries for help my heart just sank...:(

Hello guys.

Hope someone can help me with my following problem:
For some reason the graphics of Honey Select are better in general, but sometimes weird in comparison to SBPR. In the following picture is one of my grills, left is a screen from HS and right is from SPBR. After the import to HS I didn't change her appearance (skin, hair color or similar). But the brown-reddish hair in HS is just like pure black one with little brownish-rusty shine. :@

I have both games on highest settings (GTX 960). Even normal blonde hair from SPBR is in HS like orange/yellow hair with contrast. Is there any way to "fix" this? I didn't find out in the settings yet, because my japanese skills are nonexistent and im waiting for a translation. :whistle:
Or cant i change the contrast/lightning and I need to redo all darkish hair? :confused:
Hope someone can give me the "powa apu"! :)
True, the conversion of SBPR characters does not work well for the hair color.
I had to manually redo all the hairs from my imported characters, but I liked the end result even more than what I had in SBPR.

... I like the art-style and direction of the game... for everything but H-scene controls.
I want this thing back..!.. :dontleave:
sexybeachpr_32_2016_09_11_20_58_11_by_geekygami-dahgn44.png

If I knew how to go about getting something like that into the game, I'd do it :shockmenft:

Reactions: dnceridderterre

I hate to be the one to ask, but can someone edit a couple of the manual photos to show what they mean? I'm pretty OK with everthing but the girl's screen and the unlockables. I can't run OCR on a .jpg file, so no machine traslation for me solo.
I'd like whomever to please mention the link to whoever's got the wiki as well.

I'm same nick @ HF & it's been hit or miss there past couple days, so begging here.

[blurb to add to wiki] For Win7 x64 ppl that have game start issues (i.e. sound and tiny box mid screen, takes taskmgr to close). Navigate to install folder, right click all the executables & on the security or permission tab check "run as admin" (anyone wants to flesh out "navigate to" is someone I'd TIA)

[edit] just realized there's a lot of content on wiki, just none linked to main paige. my bad

If the person who did achievements could also leave the original text it would help save me time[/edit]

Last edited:

I hate to be the one to ask, but can someone edit a couple of the manual photos to show what they mean? I'm pretty OK with everthing but the girl's screen and the unlockables. I can't run OCR on a .jpg file, so no machine traslation for me solo.
I'd like whomever to please mention the link to whoever's got the wiki as well.

I'm same nick @ HF & it's been hit or miss there past couple days, so begging here.

[blurb to add to wiki] For Win7 x64 ppl that have game start issues (i.e. sound and tiny box mid screen, takes taskmgr to close). Navigate to install folder, right click all the executables & on the security or permission tab check "run as admin" (anyone wants to flesh out "navigate to" is someone I'd TIA)

[edit] just realized there's a lot of content on wiki, just none linked to main paige. my bad

If the person who did achievements could also leave the original text it would help save me time[/edit]

http://honyselect.game-info.wiki/d/%bc%c2%c0%d3

Here's a japanese site with the achievements, I got the info from there

How do I start the H scene? I tried to scroll middle mouse, left/right click, hold down both mouse button into the big black button in the lower right corner but nothing happen

Illusion's common sense, by releasing G after K, don't they know the alphabet? :P oh well, good thing that I asked it to be sure :)

no, it makes perfect sense since japanese alphabet is ordered different from the greek one.
the next letter should be s and then z, if i still know japanese lol

How do I start the H scene? I tried to scroll middle mouse, left/right click, hold down both mouse button into the big black button in the lower right corner but nothing happen

I have to second this request. I'm able to get into the H scene, but unable to start any of the actions. Tried the same as the above poster, but unable to get any action or movement going. Character just stands there after intial text-into. What are we missing?

I have to second this request. I'm able to get into the H scene, but unable to start any of the actions. Tried the same as the above poster, but unable to get any action or movement going. Character just stands there after intial text-into. What are we missing?

I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm running just fine, did you scrolled while the girl is talking?
Because the positions don't start until after the girl is done talking, and some of their dialogue can be REALLY LONG at times.

I think I just clicked untill the dialogue went away. Was I supposed to scroll and read through it entirely? Almost like reading the "general terms and conditions" then, huh? :p You think that's the issue then?

I think I just clicked untill the dialogue went away. Was I supposed to scroll and read through it entirely? Almost like reading the "general terms and conditions" then, huh? :p You think that's the issue then?

No, normally you only need to scroll the mouse to start H, is yours the newest version?

When the mousewheel appears over the bottom-right gauge, that's your cue.

is there any girl sharing thread ? or any japanese website that I can find like other illusion games ?

I can't get into Hongfire, I know they have an english translation partially done. Does someone have a partial English patch to this game?

Would be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please