[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

But that didn't happen in SBPR (I will confirm once HF is fixed). Pretty much I agree with you that this was the most anticipated game but that thirst will be over in a week...

Yeah maybe not that time but i'm on HF for years and if it happens it always goes together with a release like this timing is just way to suspicious to be just a coincidence.

Yeah maybe not that time but i'm on HF for years and if it happens it always goes together with a release like this timing is just way to suspicious to be just a coincidence.

HF with vBulletin3 wasn't this unoptimized and slow...the current HF with vBulletin5 is pretty crap with high traffic.

How do u level up i have unlocked most achievements but 3 are left have not leveled up once a guy few posts back was offering level 2 save

Yea... I would like to know about the level thingy too.

Argh! I can't remember when was the last time HF suffered from high internet traffic.... Feels like HF has finally lost.... Any update on "Modding Discussion" thread?

You are welcome to open one in the club area here and you will find me answering as long as HF is absent.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the slave but for Max Hate I first make a character with [苦手],[不屈の精神] and [Hに抵抗がある ], then get her to the cave and slap her butt for a long time and after two sessions she hates me.
(I kinda feel bad for her)
I made a girl with your settings and slapped her ass (with some others hate positions) for a long time, she's now max H and pain but still no hate achievement. I guess I'll wait for a save to unlock certain things...

I unlocked 24 from the Toilet event. I chose the top option and viola.

You are welcome to open one in the club area here and you will find me answering as long as HF is absent.

I want to. But I feel like some post will get mixed up... Then there will be jumping between two websites...

Random Rant:
I downloaded the wrong game since I can't read Japanese....:runhappy:

Everyone seems to be trying out the game, meanwhile I'm over here unable to install the game and trying to decipher moon runes T_T
View attachment 12124

I logged in HF and only able to read my post's comments but can't reply it since it went down again so I am gonna post here hopefully those who replied to my post can read it if not then I will post again in HF.

Studio review:

Pros:
*Lighting is greatly improved
*Added some new effects "Bloom, SSAO, DOF, etc"
*The clothing object collision (that something new to me) is better...
*Visuals are vastly superior compare to SBPR

Conclusion: It's still just like an SBPR with better visuals/graphics.

Cons:
*No item attachment (as expected when I first saw HS-Studio preview)
*Removed Skydome, so no Day/Night time!!!!
[This is a MAJOR let down for me without proper day/night effect it has killed almost large portion of comic creativity and it also affected my plans to port my project to HS-Studio], so one has to create four types of skydomes: Morning, Day, Evening and Night
*Problem with breast animation in "T-job" the EXCAT! problem it had in SBPR, I think it was fixed in 7th or in 8th patch. Alot of people were complaining about it in SBPR FAQ thread.
*IK systems similar to SBPR (that was confirmed when saw the preview vids)

Conclusion: Same problem like SBPR but removing the day/night timings has made it worse.

Anyone interested to have my stuff ported to HS-Studio be my guest, you are welcome to do it or whatever.... This game has killed my interest.....

I want to. But I feel like some post will get mixed up... Then there will be jumping between two websites...

Random Rant:
I downloaded the wrong game since I can't read Japanese....:runhappy:

While a question about modding in this thread gets buried within a few hours and will never be answered...

I opened the modding discussion thread for HS.

Done that and still same problem, I doubt the problem will be my pc settings or something tho..

With HF being inaccessible to me right now, that was all the help I could provide. If I see anything else I'll post it here, but hopefully you will get it working before then.

I logged in HF and only able to read my post's comments but can't reply it since it went down again so I am gonna post here hopefully those who replied to my post can read it if not then I will post again in HF.

Studio review:

Pros:

Cons:
[This is a MAJOR let down for me without proper day/night effect it has killed almost large portion of comic creativity and it also affected my plans to port my project to HS-Studio], so one has to create four types of skydomes: Morning, Day, Evening and Night
*Problem with breast animation in "T-job" the EXCAT! problem it had in SBPR, I think it was fixed in 7th or in 8th patch. Alot of people were complaining about it in SBPR FAQ thread.

Conclusion: Same problem like SBPR but removing the day/night timings has made it worse.

Anyone interested to have my stuff ported to HS-Studio be my guest, you are welcome to do it or whatever.... This game has killed my interest.....

They say there will be patches coming for studio...but no, I can't do poledance anymore with HoneyStudio...screw poledance, there's no dancing whatsoever, and there are no "stock" animations either...it is as if those animations are no longer needed in-game so they're not included in studio.

Also, no water...could've left it in, and nothing new with the items...it's as if they keep the same darned item list from HaremMate and added weapons/categorization in SBPR and keep it that way...as for no sky, it's a shame indeed, as if it had returned to the old, HaremMate style solid map.

At least characters can be swapped...and that's something.

Studio review:

Pros:

Cons:

The sky dome need too much ressources so they delete it, performances are good now.

About the daytime, maybe we can change the lightning to simulate it, but only on objects/characters.
For the sky itself we need to see some exterior maps, maybe they gonna do like before with day/afternon/night time for a map.

anyone here manage to get 淫乱 status to max? please do share the knowledge

i also got trouble with "do H 5 times" it can't be completed, even though i've done ecchi with a dozen of girls. or doing 5 times with 1 girls.... still no luck

They say there will be patches coming for studio...but no, I can't do poledance anymore with HoneyStudio...screw poledance, there's no dancing whatsoever, and there are no "stock" animations either...it is as if those animations are no longer needed in-game so they're not included in studio.

Also, no water...could've left it in, and nothing new with the items...it's as if they keep the same darned item list from HaremMate and added weapons/categorization in SBPR and keep it that way...as for no sky, it's a shame indeed, as if it had returned to the old, HaremMate style solid map.

At least characters can be swapped...and that's something.

So no dance animation? Really? Not even one? I think this is the first studio that has no dance animation at all even the "darkest" content game PlayClub (that includes the amputation) has some few dances. No stock animation like the sitting on chair, bench, sleeping, model walk or normal walk none? Too bad. Repeative items from Haremmate and SBPR. Well since they are lazy arse it was not surprise if I see same repetitive items.

No "water" a stand alone water item can be created as "studio mod" to flood the room with water. I already created one in SBPR. If this game has the map "hot-spring room" water can be extracted and created as separate item. But first I need to see if they have s separate shader file like the one they have in SBPR. That will make things alot easier.

Never played Harem-mate so I can't say anything about that but I will take your words.

The sky dome need too much ressources so they delete it, performances are good now.

About the daytime, maybe we can change the lightning to simulate it, but only on objects/characters.
For the sky itself we need to see some exterior maps, maybe they gonna do like before with day/afternon/night time for a map.

I think for what I tested in SBPR it wasn't the skydome that affects the performance it was a the default "sea water". Whenever I use the studio, I disable "sea" option it boost up a little. The skydome has no affect at all.

So no dance animation? Really? Not even one? I think this is the first studio that has no dance animation at all even the "darkest" content game PlayClub (that includes the amputation) has some few dances. No stock animation like the sitting on chair, bench, sleeping, model walk or normal walk none? Too bad. Repeative items from Haremmate and SBPR. Well since they are lazy arse it was not surprise if I see same repetitive items.

No "water" a stand alone water item can be created as "studio mod" to flood the room with water. I already created one in SBPR. If this game has the map "hot-spring room" water can be extracted and created as separate item. But first I need to see if they have s separate shader file like the one they have in SBPR. That will make things alot easier.

Never played Harem-mate so I can't say anything about that but I will take your words.

Actually, PlayClub ported the entire HaremMate's repertoire of dances. SBPR at least had pole dance, sexy dance, and two other dances. None for HoneySelect...apparently *lore on* this hotel hasn't got the facilities for those...'cos the space went all to the "guest" rooms. It hasn't got restaurant for such a luxurious place either! *lore off*

Yes, that is what I meant by "stock" animations. No walking for sure, as for others there might exist in the personalities (all animations are the maker's poses and others categorized by personalities; no non-affiliated animations). It has lots more H animation to compensate, but certainly is not enough.

Wasn't PlayClub's maps static too?

Protip: Some stuff light day and Night options, poses (hello there male poses), fix for titjobs where removed so they can re-add them as content patch.

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Wasn't PlayClub's maps static too?

Well there is train map with "animated moving wall" then there is the stage with "smokes, rotating lights" and there is pool and bath that has "reflected animated water" and "steam"

But what static are you talking about that I am unsure.

Thanks for opening this thread.

I also created an entry for the game in the wiki (Honey Select Wiki) but I'm far from being used to handle this kind of tool, so any help properly setting the pages is welcome !

I'll do what I can, wiki name is the same as my HF name.

Hope you don't mind, I added all this to the hgames wiki. If you want it removed, I'll have no hard feelings :)

Last edited:

A question how i get the aheago "tonge out" state?, i did everything i can but nothing, "no mind raped of slave state trigger it" some tip?. ty!

I was able to get EusthEnoptEron's trial VR mod to work with the main game and the character maker.

All I did was make a copy of the Honey_Select_64_Data folder and renamed it to HoneySelectTrial_64_Data.

Then I copied the HoneySelect_64.exe and renamed it to HoneySelectTrial_64.exe

Then I added the VR mod to the game folder.

It was a little funky on the first run, but on second run everything worked fine. I use the Vive.

Notable exception: the translation mod does not work with this workaround.

This does not work for the studio. I'm sure that EusthEnoptEron will release an official VR mod for the full game soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!