how are you~?

Well I see... But in which electronic-area: Heavy (Car elec. and etc.) or light (Toast, handy and etc.)?

Hmm, i was thinking about either wiring or repairing machines (my father works with repairing machines so i got an idéa of how it is like) ^^ I hope that i can find a place where i don't have to move around so often :/ Driving to different places everyday would make me worried since i don't like to change my daily habits :/

Hmm, i was thinking about either wiring or repairing machines (my father works with repairing machines so i got an idéa of how it is like) ^^ I hope that i can find a place where i don't have to move around so often :/ Driving to different places everyday would make me worried since i don't like to change my daily habits :/
Good hint then from your father, make it your dream truth^^

...But sometime ist all good things/time over, sometime must you the beloved place left, that is sad, but u. the truth...

Good hint then from your father, make it your dream truth^^

...But sometime ist all good things/time over, sometime must you the beloved place left, that is sad, but u. the truth...

Yeah, didn't think that much about it, but you're right :/

still coughing, my eye hurt for some reason, and some occasional nose trouble :/
My fever seems okay, but I didn't get to go see a movie with the rest of the fam :deadsad: oh welll~

I'm just fine, just a bit of fever but it's not as high as it was earlier :runhappy: For some reason i get extremely hyper when i don't get to do something so the fever usually ends up going all the way up to what it was in the beginning... :forsaken:

still coughing, my eye hurt for some reason, and some occasional nose trouble :/
My fever seems okay, but I didn't get to go see a movie with the rest of the fam :deadsad: oh welll~

I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope that you actually will get better soon, common sickness (i suppose?) usually doesn't last for too long so hopefully it's coming to an end soon ^^

hmm....there's firedmn:>

brrr....is this water from the freezer?:freezing:

tired of being sick asdfakjnfgsljfkngslejhrbqairbg flu season news is bs and everyone knows it T~T

Yeah, the flu is no fun. Get plenty of rest.

On a side note, thinking of dinner. Sloppy joes and chicken wings.

I'm soon healthy! Fever is down and i'm alot better but still slightly slow in my head though :runhappy:

tired of being sick asdfakjnfgsljfkngslejhrbqairbg flu season news is bs and everyone knows it T~T
I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope that it doesn't lead to other kinds of sickness :/ Take care of yourself! ^^

On a side note, thinking of dinner. Sloppy joes and chicken wings.
Now i got hungry :/ Can't eat either since it's in the middle of the night :donefor: Bon appétit ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)