how are you~?

Hungry. Waiting patiently for someone to bring me my dinner.

Well... maybe not so patiently. :neardead: :vulture:

still sick, worse than the other day.. :deadsad:
I'm hot everywhere and sneezing a little. weak and just fnladjsngliurgb

still sick, worse than the other day.. :deadsad:
I'm hot everywhere and sneezing a little. weak and just fnladjsngliurgb
Here a hot tea...
225px-Tea_leaves_steeping_in_a_zhong_%C4%8Daj_05.jpg

...Take it please!!!

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; That's not good at all :/ I hope you'll get well soon!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I've looked through my mail properly and i still haven't found any raspberry tea hidden in there, nanashi! :runhappy:

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; Hope you feel better soon!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Ahhh yes, I'll have a hot tea, too, while I'm waiting for dinner. With lemon, please. Thanks!

I've looked through my mail properly and i still haven't found any raspberry tea hidden in there, nanashi! :runhappy:
How I already at Mix said have: "I could a tea make..., but the export is a big problem..."

Ahhh yes, I'll have a hot tea, too, while I'm waiting for dinner. With lemon, please. Thanks!
I'm not a waiter, I'm a cook (really)...~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; You could always send an entire pack of raspberry tea by mail :runhappy: But i'll give it a try at the store! Hopefully it isn't sold out, was quite a while ago i drank tea but at that time the raspberry ones were popular :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; That's cool! What style of cuisine do you make?

You could always send an entire pack of raspberry tea by mail :runhappy: But i'll give it a try at the store! Hopefully it isn't sold out, was quite a while ago i drank tea but at that time the raspberry ones were popular :reallyconfused:
If I your mail-adress give would, because then could I it...
That's cool! What style of cuisine do you make?
Later, okay...~?
...Otherwise; I'm slowly tired, I go to bed, then :bye: ))) G'night Hinode/Leggy and the rest of ASF...~

Nite, nanashi1

I guess I'm off too, for a bit. Dinner is finally here, meat loaf and potatoes.

I'm hungry!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Was just joking around with you, you don't have to send me anything :P Btw, how long have you been working as a chef? ^^

Alright, good night and sleep well :bye: Take care! :runhappy:

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Bye to you as well and bon appétit! :bye:

Sitting back and letting dinner digest.

Did I mention the strawberry cake for dessert? :bliss:

Btw, how long have you been working as a chef? ^^
Hello Hinode!

I'm since about 3 year a cook...

...And otherwise... How are you, and how is your body...~?

I'm always good currently....

Hello Hinode!

I'm since about 3 year a cook...

...And otherwise... How are you, and how is your body...~?

I see, then you're an amazing chef! :runhappy:

I'm beginning to feel a bit better now, my temperature is going down instead of up so that's good ^^ Soon time to return to school :runhappy:

Then I'm glad for you^^ If I ask can, what you want later do (In which work want you)...~?

My dream is to become an electrician ^^ I'm more interested in physical work instead of just sitting at a desk for hours :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)