how are you~?

In some ways better, in others worse. (both being sick -.-~)
All of my classes seem interesting x-x My german class is going to be shortened like 2-3 weeks because my teacher is expecting a baby~ (says it's most likely a girl, and going to name her hanna sophia :3)

I totally started my classes being an extrovert~ and a few friends are in some :3
My 408 class doesn't have tests XD it's mostly going to be talking about stuff.
anndndnn it all sounds fun :3

I'm like, miraculously starting to feel better all of a sudden? not as bad anymore, but it was like something just left me? XD

feeling kinda down fnlsjfgaliuerhiauhelig
just going to get together and start on reading for school :/

Really good. Been playing Mother and it lifts my mood more than any game, book, song, or movie I`ve ever seen. Something about it is just so...amazing. It gives me a sense of happiness from the overall tone, as well as an underlying sadness that I can`t quite describe. It makes me excited to explore, but fearful of wandering too far. It makes me feel very accomplished when I finish a battle, but also angers me at the frequency of said battles. I don`t believe I`ve ever had so many emotions at one time. It`s absolutely exhilarating.

I suggest you to cut your toe, before it getting serious Hinode :evillaugh:

listening to Miku right now :bliss:

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; If my nail doesn't stop digging itself into my toe i might do so, yes.

Listening to a Miku song but with a normal voice instead of the crappy Miku voice...

are you serious? it is that severe? x_x

you mean Miku append? :XD:

hmm a lil bit sleepy

[MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; Got no idéa if it's severe, but i've tried to go to a doctor to remove the right side of my nail around 3 times now for nothing since it just simply grows back into my toe. It doesn't really hurt, unless my wound decides to generate that yellow liquid (sorry, don't know what you call it in English) and make my toe tense so it becomes sensitive to literally everything (can't even wear socks when that happens).
So if it doesn't give up soon i'm thinking about either breaking off my entire damn nail or else just chop chop.

Actually meant vocal covers :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)