how are you~?

Well I see... But in which electronic-area: Heavy (Car elec. and etc.) or light (Toast, handy and etc.)?

Hmm, i was thinking about either wiring or repairing machines (my father works with repairing machines so i got an idéa of how it is like) ^^ I hope that i can find a place where i don't have to move around so often :/ Driving to different places everyday would make me worried since i don't like to change my daily habits :/

Hmm, i was thinking about either wiring or repairing machines (my father works with repairing machines so i got an idéa of how it is like) ^^ I hope that i can find a place where i don't have to move around so often :/ Driving to different places everyday would make me worried since i don't like to change my daily habits :/
Good hint then from your father, make it your dream truth^^

...But sometime ist all good things/time over, sometime must you the beloved place left, that is sad, but u. the truth...

Good hint then from your father, make it your dream truth^^

...But sometime ist all good things/time over, sometime must you the beloved place left, that is sad, but u. the truth...

Yeah, didn't think that much about it, but you're right :/

still coughing, my eye hurt for some reason, and some occasional nose trouble :/
My fever seems okay, but I didn't get to go see a movie with the rest of the fam :deadsad: oh welll~

I'm just fine, just a bit of fever but it's not as high as it was earlier :runhappy: For some reason i get extremely hyper when i don't get to do something so the fever usually ends up going all the way up to what it was in the beginning... :forsaken:

still coughing, my eye hurt for some reason, and some occasional nose trouble :/
My fever seems okay, but I didn't get to go see a movie with the rest of the fam :deadsad: oh welll~

I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope that you actually will get better soon, common sickness (i suppose?) usually doesn't last for too long so hopefully it's coming to an end soon ^^

hmm....there's firedmn:>

brrr....is this water from the freezer?:freezing:

tired of being sick asdfakjnfgsljfkngslejhrbqairbg flu season news is bs and everyone knows it T~T

Yeah, the flu is no fun. Get plenty of rest.

On a side note, thinking of dinner. Sloppy joes and chicken wings.

I'm soon healthy! Fever is down and i'm alot better but still slightly slow in my head though :runhappy:

tired of being sick asdfakjnfgsljfkngslejhrbqairbg flu season news is bs and everyone knows it T~T
I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope that it doesn't lead to other kinds of sickness :/ Take care of yourself! ^^

On a side note, thinking of dinner. Sloppy joes and chicken wings.
Now i got hungry :/ Can't eat either since it's in the middle of the night :donefor: Bon appétit ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!