Embarrassing and awkward moments...

when my cousin caught me having s** with my girlfriend :) i feel so embarrassed that moment :D

Teacher pointing out someone in class is being immature poking another student with a pen. (Me) And it was actually the other kid nudging his arm towards it to get my attention -____-

Some girl was climbing monkey bars cuz i was (yay starting trends xD everyone sit on the monkey bars~) and she sorta got stuck. I have no idea how she got down but it took quite a while xD

Some girl was climbing monkey bars cuz i was (yay starting trends xD everyone sit on the monkey bars~) and she sorta got stuck. I have no idea how she got down but it took quite a while xD
Was she wearing skirt at that time?

What girl would go climbing stuff with a skirt in real life :/ Unless they were like hinagiku xD

[MENTION=14085]Sendoh08[/MENTION] Well that is really embarrassing i will admit, but all the guys there, especially the guy who helped you did not think any less of you. In fact you made that guys week. I know i would be beyond stoked lol.

Here is mine, tell me what you think

when i was 14 i had a bladder infection due to an injury i sustained from a car accident. The car accident, along with the bladder infection made bladder control difficult, but i did not know i had the infection, till the day i returned to school. And of course i had the accident in the lunch room, while i was talking to the girl i liked, (i mean REALLY liked) and with pee being body temperature and all, i did not notice first, she did. I wanted to die, did not go to school for another 2 weeks, said it was the "pain". But that was a lie, i was to embarrassed to even breathe, let alone go back to the ridicule.

Last edited:
Hmm similar story from me
When i was younger... or i guess that doesnt really have to do with it :/ Anyhow i need to use the restroom quite often (classes arent exactly short either) and in elementary that particular teacher takes whatever point things whenever i run off to the restroom so one time i tried to hold it so i could keep those crappy useless points... Didnt turn out so well =.= Not that i care now cuz i was basically a loner in elementary with few friends who dont even know about the incident anyway :p

When i forgot what i was supposed to say as a presentation and as i panicked i bit my tongue in my introduction

Leaping over the sofa in a bar and ending upside down ... head-first

mate: Good Job
Me: Good View [thumbs up]

Well, i dont really know what to say anymore...
There is a discussion conference on skype there my classmates are discussing how feminine i look... :dispirited:
Well, no wonder im called trap everywhere i go...

Let´s see..... the...
:blushing: I found a yaoi collection at my girlfriends house... O.O
shouldn't it be the opposite? XD

When u realize u came to the convinence store without wallet... and already picked everything u wanted... so you have to put it back again...

when its your birthday.... and everyone sings but you. just... starring at them lights til they shut up.

sending a confession text to the wrong person o.o dear god, help me.

When your Fobbish mom comes into your work place. Whos that lady? Oh... idk. *looks away*

When you accidentally stumble into the wrong place at a horrible time x.x

Umm... when you give your gift to someone... and umm... meeting the person you were angry at before....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please