Embarrassing and awkward moments...

Ugh... when u write a love letter... and it arrives to the wrong person....

Oh... a letter.... it reminds me of something... oh.... ah, when you are alone with that person... and umm... you don't have anything to talk about...

Oh... a letter.... it reminds me of something... oh.... ah, when you are alone with that person... and umm... you don't have anything to talk about...
Oh, you mean the special one for your life? i see what you mean. It can really be uncomfortable!

Especially talking to a rorikon like Hideki. D:
Oh... should i show them the quotes [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]?
Im sure theyre interested in knowing the infamous raper.
i mean... ALL new members don't know it yet right?

There's something wrong with everyone. Some of us just have bigger problems.

As for an embarrassing moment...well, it wasn't really just a moment, but I did lose a bet and had to go to school in a miniskirt and whatever this is:
licorice-girls-top.jpg

I managed to convince to leave my underwear alone, though...
:crushed:

..... This cross dressing is embarrassing... :x

Not only buy... he wore them to school to... o.o

Hmm i was made to buy girl stuff before and the store guy was staring at me...

I guess the time I purposely pulled on the fire alarm?

Hmm thats not really embarrassing is it?...
When there was a fire alarm during the finals...

That time I accidentally dropped a water balloon on the vice-principal's head.

When... i tripped... and ripped the skirt of a girl standing in front of me... o.o

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] DEAR GOD \o=(;゚ロ゚)=o/ I would've killed myself!! What happened then?!

The time I went to see a horror movie and was the only one laughing while the other viewers screamed their heads off. They heard my laugh and stared at me like some abnormal specimen. I find horror movies to be funny~ XD

When Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban came out in theaters, I went to see it with my friends. There's this part, when the wizard students are facing their fears and turning them into joke illusions, this one girl, for some insane reason, turns her fear into a jack in the box. When the jack in the box popped open and the clown flew out at the screen... I was the only one in the theater who screamed...

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] DEAR GOD \o=(;゚ロ゚)=o/ I would've killed myself!! What happened then?!
Well, i... was... blamed.. as a pervert... and... i simply... avoided them forward on... (still do)

That time I went into the boy's bathroom by mistake.

The time I tripped on my dress and ruined the buffet table.

The time i fell down in the pool by misstake when we had guests (had clothes on of course)
so... ending up wett at another persons party.. wasnt really... well.. good.. embarrassing...

Teacher went and called me handsome >////< Shaved and had a haircut around that time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much
d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?