Fixed Do I Want To Leave This Page & Duplicate Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
This isn't happening every time, but it is happening at least half the time.

Routine posting, I'm leaving a quick reply in a thread. I type it, enter it, and for some reason, get this message:

I click Leave Page, and get this message:

When I go to my Subscribed Threads, and revisit the thread, my post is there like it should be.

Normally, when I post a reply, I expect it to show up like it should. But at least half the time, I am getting this Leave Page/Duplicate Post stuff.

Why is this happening? Is anyone else having this problem?

re: Do I Want To Leave This Page & Duplicate Post.

Thankfully No problems in my End in that sense. However, I have lots of them when I'm editing my profile

Upvote 0

Ahhh, thanks!

As long as it's a known issue, we can be patient.

Upvote 0

I have that problem too every now and then.

Upvote 0
Why is happening every time i i answer with a quote i am duplicating in the same post?

See here this happening all the time.

After i have answering with a quote, my message is been duplicated in my post. Here i have a screen-shoot.

Untitled_1.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: Why is happening every time i i answer with a quote i am duplicating in the same post?

Somtime i got the same problem

Upvote 0

Merged Dark Angel's thread (originally titled "Why is happening every time i i answer with a quote i am duplicating in the same post?") as the underlying problem is indeed identical: when you're prompted to leave the page as you're about to submit, if you go through with it, it tends to (or always) results in unintentional double-posting.

As corocoro said, this is a problem with the message posting interface (CKEditor) that we haven't been able to fully narrow down. We regret to inform you that while we've made several analyses and carried out the appropriate fixes we haven't been able to properly quash this particular one. We'll be sure to inform you when we do.

Reactions: Leggy and unownHGSS
Upvote 0

I'm sure you'll eventually find it. You all work very hard for the quality of our forum. :)

Upvote 0
Re: Duplicate post

Seems like I'm not the only one to attract doubling bugs lately.

Upvote 0

Hanagai's thread (originally titled "Duplicate post") merged with Leggy's thread as the underlying problem is identical.

Upvote 0

I have made some changes on how the reply should behave. Not sure if that fixed the problem.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0

It seems that now thou doesn't receive annoying 60s wait message which is good but instead thy last post will be merged with previous post.
Is this intentional?

cEIs0w.gif

Upvote 0

Happens to me too most of the time, but only if I want to write a quick reply and not in advanced.

First it was a little bit annoying, but now I just go in the advanced posting and that's it :D

Upvote 0

I believe auto merge is a feature, which prevents double posting and bumping.

Upvote 0

Just an update.

I haven't had the original problems described, for a while now. Whatever was done seems to have helped.

One minor thing has been happening, though. I used to be able to go to Subscribed Threads, pick a thread, post a quick reply, and then back-button to Subscribed Threads. Now, if I back-button, I stay in the thread.

No problem, I can go back to Subscribed Threads with the Quick Links. It really is a minor detail.

Might it be a side effect of whatever fixed the original issues?

Upvote 0

Quick replies have been deactivated, so you're now being taken to the edit page. So if you click back once, you go from the edit page to the thread. Click back once more and you should land in your subscription folder. :)

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?