Question (critical) what do I do?

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
I will be without a computer from February 2-3 until about February 15 due to the handyman assembling this Thermaltake Pacific M360 Plus D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit.

Your rules say no more than 30 publications can be postponed for the future, and I will not have access to a PC for about 2 weeks (because the new case and the old system will be in the workshop at the master).

That is, I need about 400 postponed publications until February 15 (the last part for the assembly will arrive on February 2).

Do I need to buy a new PC costing from 5000 dollars for the sake of 2 weeks or will you give permission for delayed publication of such an array?

I can do maximum 100 publications in 1 day, i.e. 4 days I will prepare delayed publications (just in time for February 2).

Reactions: dima747
Okay, but it will cause certain problems with the purchase in the Japanese amazon manga and novels (because purchases are conducted on a subscription, as the product is released immediately the money is written off (200-300 dollars to throw out extra on purchases can not, because I need to save money to buy nvidia 4090 in August-September (because of which and the rebuild of the PC in a new case with a custom SJO))).

Right now there are 151 volumes among the new manga and novellas purchased so far.

異世界迷宮でハーレムを(10) (角川コミックス・エース) - January 26
異世界チート魔術師 16 (ヒーロー文庫) - January 31
霜月さんはモブが好き~人見知りな彼女は俺にだけデレ甘い~ 2 (ライドコミックス) - January 31
レベル1から始まる召喚無双 THE COMIC 4 (ライドコミックス) - January 31

this is from the on manga/novella spending list through January 31 according to subscriptions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can do whatever is suitable in your situation, but please do not schedule 400 threads.

It's a good idea to have some sort of backup, figure it out yourself.

Borrow a laptop, and hook it in your screen or something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Visual novel occupy more than 16 terabytes because of this I have a total volume of more than 40 terabytes on all media (such a volume old computer of 2012 is guaranteed not to pull, motherboards of those years were not oriented on such a volume, and the new machine that will be rebuilt with a mother 2019 which such a volume can normally perceive).

And why I have almost 400 publications:
5 VN every day.
10 manga to hentai section
and up to 5 solved queries can be per day.

Total from January 28 to February 15 need max:
19х20=380

Upvote 0
if you have to schedule 400 publications, it means you have already uploaded 400 of them already, so storage requirement is moot. Make 0 sense what-so-ever.

You just need a laptop to post them every day.

I cannot give you such permission.

Upvote 0
So those who come here for my work, will have to urgently within 24-36 hours to contribute at least 100 dollars, so that i can be deposited to the account in amazon.co.jp (file-sharing have delays minimum from 7 to 15 days with payment).

And this is possible only with donationalerts (and the links in my signature I already have all 8 busy).

And so from January 8 to January 22 because of the flu I was kept locked up because they suspected covid (because of which all publications were disrupted and had to make hundreds of them in 4 days).

for the whole month of February, about 7000 yen and that's all the money I'll have in my amazon account to pay for manga/novels on subscription (which is obviously not enough since 1 volume of novels is sometimes 1500 yen).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There was no user support via rapidgator from the 14th to the 25th of the month because I did not publish anything during this period due to doctors' suspicions that I have a covid (access).
More precisely I did not publish from the 9th to the 15th, and after that I had to publish from the 15th to the 20th for all the missed 11 days, which I'm sorry to say made me very tired (7-10 hours every day just to publish on you, without taking into account the preparation of further VN).

That is, I need to publish every day regardless of whether you are building a manual version of a liquid cooling system or lying down with a fever.

Re-assembly time from the master:
A minimum of 24 hours to reassemble and de-air the system.
Check for refrigerant leakage from the system 4-5 days
Transferring my hardware from the old enclosure to the new enclosure - approximately 6 hours
Tests system in new case for about an hour
and only the next day he will be able to bring me the finished system unit, the old case and the rest of the parts (totaling more than 30 kg).

If you can more quickly assemble a manual version of the water cooling system qualitatively without leaks please let me know.

in my case if you don't have the ability to allow so many delayed publications, the only way out:
Add 9 link I have leading to donationalerts because there payouts within 24-72 hours, unlike file-sharing sites which have payout period from 9-16 days and more.... (because neither you nor I can somehow influence the owners of file-sharing to pay faster).

And there is no space in the signature (if you could help to solve the engines, the space would be freed up, but it's been how many months and the solution is still not).

And in my case, even the difference in a day for payment greatly affect.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25