Question my post is stuck waiting for approval?

looh6004

Trusted Member
Uploader
Oct 25, 2023
It's been a day and they're still stuck waiting for approval.
[210501][@OZ] 美少女戦鬼 媚薬アクメ堕ち スパイ嫌疑の拷問に絶頂敗北 [RJ320310]

[201020][Lewd Froggo] Jason and Momo

[220427][@OZ] [スマホ対応] つるぺた拉致・監禁II 続爆焔美少女 奴隷娼婦館 [RJ380488]

It's been a day and they're still stuck waiting for approval.

Also how do I get my own unique content into the "Sticky Threads"?

Everyone else's self-purchase unique content is in "STICKY THREADS" but mine isn't?

Is this something need to apply for?

[★ Own Bought ★][231023][らすく]美麗様が使えない部下を唾液で溺れさせる窒息寸前の唾責め [RJ01110557]

Also how do I get my own unique content into the "Sticky Threads"?

Everyone else's self-purchase unique content is in "STICKY THREADS" but mine isn't?

Is this something need to apply for?

For your self purchase content thread to get sticky, please post your purchase screenshot proof either in the thread or create your contribution thread in Staff contact section.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer.
I've looked at it but it doesn't say what the normal review time is so I don't know the normal timeframe .
I also didn't expect the review time to be so long, I thought it would only be about 3-6 hours but it was much longer than I thought.

It depends on how many post we have to review and our staff's online time, it may take 12-72 hours. Please try to provide unique contents to get higher Uploader level, your post will not go through moderation queue.

Upvote 0
It depends on how many post we have to review and our staff's online time, it may take 12-72 hours. Please try to provide unique contents to get higher Uploader level, your post will not go through moderation queue.
I know, that's why I've done it, to provide unique content.
Because the review time is really long, all I want to do now is to increase the level as soon as possible!

Upvote 0
Please create your contribution thread as Otokonoko said, we will review your account.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.