• Total voters

Indigo

German War Machine
Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
You heard me. Let the shitstorm begin.

20110617223946!MW3_logo.png

Bf3-logo-sm_209.png

I personally have always preferred the Battlefield series>Call of Duty series, but let's see the opinions. Don't be shy.

Well I like the battlefield big open map where you have a squad trying to complete objective. Call of duty is the same to me not that i hate it, just get boring over time.

Last edited:
Well I like the battlefield big open map where you have a squad trying to complete objective. Call of duty is the same to mean not that i hate it, just get boring over time.
This. Trust me, this. I have never loved a shooter so much as BF3. Last night I got into a Viper, and to my surprise I had IR Flares and Heat Seekers.

So I dominated the air. And people were mad. I lol'd.

Driving vehicle on land an in the air is crazy fun now if only they make the map bigger for open sea warfare.

Hands down BF3
Why?
MW3 is just MW2 Reboot pretty much. Since the two main creators of the Modern Warfare series got fired/quit, the game is pointless. The story segment for Mw3 is the same as Mw2 and improvements to the graphics isnt significant. if i wanted a game that doesnt require thinking, this is the game to buy.
BF3... Well... Open Maps. Thinking how to work with teammates to achieve a goal. Fk around with vehicles. Enuff Said.

I vote for both. Why? Coz both are in their own genre. And I like both, but not yet up to the point I love them.

Both play with different style. One play in larger scale(map) with drivable vehicles, and the other play in small map.

But I'm tilting a lil' bit more on BF3 due to it's multiplayer game. I have dedicate servers that keep our scope. When MW3 still follow 'em console style multiplayer, were it pick random server and players for us to play with. No longer we can play with our clan members like in COD4:MW.

Overall: BF3 have more loving from me.

Personly i think BattleField is a litle better than MW3 in terms of Multiplayer , it has better graphics , it is way more co-op than MW3 and has the freedom to let you drive much vehicles thing that in MW3 u can't do .
Of course MW3 has other specs that BF can't win, such has the story ( single player ) and the comunity of the game.

BF3, MW3 has a longer single player storyline but who cares, it's garbage anyway. It's not anything you wanna play through more than once.

So yea, take the only thing MW has over BF and it's like comparing a Ferrari to a tricycle.

With these choices it's definitely BF3. If it would be CoD2 vs BF3... then I could not decide which one is better.

Battlefield 3, just simply because I loved how they designed their game and destructible objects throughout the game. Although if this was pitted against Ghost Recon 3 (whatever the latest release of that game), I would have trouble deciding from that point onwards.

I like both....

The reasoning behind it is because I like to slay bodies on my own and get a high K/D, OR I would like to try and use my brain and tactics to overcome the battlefield :). (oh and BF3 vehicles all day boiiiii!!!! (or girl) lol).

Although I haven't played any of the two...

BF3 FTW.
Reason: Giant maps and vehicles.

Outta curiosity, how is the damage from small firearms(pistol, rifle,MG)to player in BF3?
Is it still like BF2, or now it's a lil bit realistic, like COD?

id prefer BF3 because of the big maps and vehicles, dont trust origin though and the browser thingie sucks (am paranoid xD)
but i gotta admit the tomahawk in black ops was kinda fun xD
didnt try MW3 though

I'm kinda not active on MW3 atm, due to this stupid problem with mouse sensitivity.
It seem, I'm not the only one that suffered this issue. Some ever posted this problem in Youtube.
I heard the problem started last year, but I only experienced it somewhere around March.
Apparently, before that I've been using my old trusty PS2 mouse, until it met it's untimely death.
Got a new Logitech USB mouse, and then all hell broke loose. The sensitivity becoming so bad, I thoight it was my connectivity problem.
After browsing(while cussing at the same time) for solutions to fix this problem, I finally manage to fixed it, well sort of. The uber sensitivity feel is still there, suppressed, and now my accuracy have dropped and it feel as if I was playing on a laggy PC.

COD series used to be great, but after MW3, that's it. I had it.
No more will I buy any COD game, y'all hear me! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR MW3!!
Plan to buy BF3 soon(but not too soon), but need to buy graphic cards first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]