Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Probably been asked/answeared a hundred of times already (sorry)
Is there any easy to use program such as visual novel reader that can hook up rpg maker games for machine translation? wanted to give this game a try and would be nice to understand the "most basic "plot" in the game".

so I can get ithvnr to work with translation aggregator but I see that people can overlay their translation into the game itself, any idea how to do that? my method only allow me to see the translation on a box separate from the game

By the way Asphix, What's your signature from? Looks HOT!!! :D

cWLxAlP.jpg fan art from Tekken

so I can get ithvnr to work with translation aggregator but I see that people can overlay their translation into the game itself, any idea how to do that? my method only allow me to see the translation on a box separate from the game

I've only seen that done with visual novel reader, what I do if the game allows it in fullscreen, is setting translation aggregator as "always on top" and make it a bit transparent so it looks like part of the game.

Don't close the races yet, we may still see some new titles before christmas!

Yeah, i am not sure but i think Shadowgarden (shadowcore's makers) will release their game this month, there is also Jinsei, wich while i doubt can deliver 2 games before the year is out i at least hope for 1, and who knows i could be proven wrong.........

Reactions: fguelffstan
I already played it- it has those things. Felt a little like NTRPG near the end if anyone has played that- except with CGs. Has at least 2 different endings but the ones I found were only decided by the very last choice in the game. I think I got everything there was to see though.

How did you hook it? I'm having great problems with hooking wolf-RPG games. VNR basically can't hook them at all, many RPGs are unplayable because of that.

How did you hook it? I'm having great problems with hooking wolf-RPG games. VNR basically can't hook them at all, many RPGs are unplayable because of that.

Some wolf-rpgs hook fine in VNR, you should always check beforehand in each case. However if you find one that doesn't work you can get RPGMakerMVGame Patcher and Cliploger- 2 super simple super minor programs that don't require any setup or anything- you open the Patcher and select the games exe- then you open the cliploger and open the game and then set VNR to translate cliploger- or any setup you have since it will begin to copy text from the game. It's actually a lot faster and more responsive than rpgmaker games for picking up text.

Edit: btw- that game was a lot more indepth than I thought and I found 3 or 4 entire chapters after I said I found everything. So don't break any promises with your wife in chapter 1 to get chapter 2- chapter 2 is hard to fail- then you get chapter 3. and if you finish the game you'll unlock a chapter 4 from the gallery. It's a gem as far as NTR content goes- it's nicely paced and the buildup is rewarding. Usually games that have more than 2 or 3 heroines fall short on impact for each- but since every character is so involved in the story before and after they have their scenes it leaves an impression. Much better than that studios previous work- hopefully they keep that formula if they're making more NTR games.

Last edited:
@greenlittleman Use the RPG Maker MV hook patcher from ulmf.org.

Some wolf-rpgs hook fine in VNR, you should always check beforehand in each case. However if you find one that doesn't work you can get RPGMakerMVGame Patcher and Cliploger- 2 super simple super minor programs that don't require any setup or anything- you open the Patcher and select the games exe- then you open the cliploger and open the game and then set VNR to translate cliploger- or any setup you have since it will begin to copy text from the game. It's actually a lot faster and more responsive than rpgmaker games for picking up text.

Edit: btw- that game was a lot more indepth than I thought and I found 3 or 4 entire chapters after I said I found everything. So don't break any promises with your wife in chapter 1 to get chapter 2- chapter 2 is hard to fail- then you get chapter 3. and if you finish the game you'll unlock a chapter 4 from the gallery. It's a gem as far as NTR content goes- it's nicely paced and the buildup is rewarding. Usually games that have more than 2 or 3 heroines fall short on impact for each- but since every character is so involved in the story before and after they have their scenes it leaves an impression. Much better than that studios previous work- hopefully they keep that formula if they're making more NTR games.

Thanks for advice. I've done all things needed and text is already in clickLogger, but strange thing - neither VNR or ITH can't see right thread when hook clickLogger. Maybe this is because of 1.1 version of CL, but I can't find older ones. ;(
It seems I'll try agth method for now.

Thanks for advice. I've done all things needed and text is already in clickLogger, but strange thing - neither VNR or ITH can't see right thread when hook clickLogger.
Once the game is patched, the text is automatically hooked and copied to the clipboard. In other words, there's NO need to use a separate text hooker such as VNR, ITH, ITHVNR, etc. All you need is a clipboard translator like Translation Aggregator or similar.

We're coming up opon the end of the year NTR brethren, you boys have your best NTR games of the year lists ready yet? Shall we make tallies for the number 1 NTR game of the year?

Great idea, so far my vote goes to the Anim game. Best NTR game of this year by faaaaar...

By the way, have you guys play the new Orcsoft game? How is it? Not only NTR, but as a nukige. Is it any good?

G
By the way, have you guys play the new Orcsoft game? How is it?

Not much cg, (you know, Orcsoft) lots of rape, and it's hard to believe that one of my fav hentai artists from back in the day, of the iconic hitozuma kasumi-san series would cobble this type of artwork. If you like the whole creating a rape harem theme of the game, then i recommend it. I think Orcsoft would be wise to mix their formula up a bit though, because it's getting old.

Great idea, so far my vote goes to the Anim game. Best NTR game of this year by faaaaar...

Heh, everyone seems to really love that game. (Anim might be the fav producers of this thread) I really like the panoramic scenes from that game. It's weird to admire the art direction but hate the character designs, but of course that Anim team NTR story telling is what it's all about.

Reactions: straight.shota
Not much cg, (you know, Orcsoft) lots of rape, and it's hard to believe that one of my fav hentai artists from back in the day, of the iconic hitozuma kasumi-san series would cobble this type of artwork. If you like the whole creating a rape harem theme of the game, then i recommend it. I think Orcsoft would be wise to mix their formula up a bit though, because it's getting old.

Heh, everyone seems to really love that game. (Anim might be the fav producers of this thread) I really like the panoramic scenes from that game. It's weird to admire the art direction but hate the character designs, but of course that Anim team NTR story telling is what it's all about.

Forgot to ask about the Mind Control tag in Orcsoft game. I really hate mind control, but "denpa" is ok. So how does the mind control applies to the plot?

Anim is going in the good direction. They are of the few makers that understand what NTR is about and how to deliver solid games. The slow paced corruption, the flow chart that allow to play the game from the POV you like the most (including mistery), the well thought characters(including the NTR guy, that most makers don't even put an effort on).

About the only thing I didn't like very much about the last game was the voice acting of the wife. I mean it was not bad, but I think it could have beeing a lot better. I think it would be fair to say that it was a little inconsistent: In some scenes the VA was really hot and in others was a little bit boring.

The panoramic scenes should have a tag on their onl by now. I really hope more developers include those in their works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.