Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

hey guys, can you name me some good ntr rpg games...i've played ntrpg and inn my wife...and it'll be great if you can name some netorase rpg as well

Damn I'm disappointed with latest atelier sakura game. I don't understand why they put in team ntr. If you want to see the ntr elements you will be disappointed very much

Reactions: espiekerella
hey guys, can you name me some good ntr rpg games...i've played ntrpg and inn my wife...and it'll be great if you can name some netorase rpg as well

Netorase? One of the best NTR on RPG-maker is Confusion World and there netorase scenes as well. But you need to find save file and walkthrough on ulmf, because this game have hard and not really interesting gameplay otherwise. This game is PARTIALLY VOICED, you have male protagonist and it have interesting system similar to sandbox, so you can enjoy events more than once.

Damn I'm disappointed with latest atelier sakura game. I don't understand why they put in team ntr. If you want to see the ntr elements you will be disappointed very much

Well, it wasn't even close to their previous game, but still much better than, for example, this https://vndb.org/v21273 .

Even from the art you can see it was fast done Appetite/Miel level work. I think they decided to go on compromise - to do a lot of third-rate nukige and sometimes release some quality games. Its good strategy for getting profit, you know.

Reactions: espiekerella
Yeah, a new Lilim entry and the vr hybrid game gets released on 12.22. Maybe one of them is the masterpiece we all waiting for...?

I had totally forgotten about those 2, frankly i am only hoping for 1 of the 2 games Jinsei planned for this year.....and i am losing hope of seeing 1 much less the 2 released this month.......

Is there a different name for NTR from the woman's pov to the man's pov?

I really don't understand your question. I'll try to define the 2 sub types close to your query.

NTR: Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

Reverse NTR: Netorare where a hero/heroine or other side character steals the male protagonist away from another hero/heroine.

Damn, i was just going to post it too, oh well, now we only have to pray some kind soul translates it..................c'mon someone here must know enough to do it right?!!! plzzzzzz

To be honest it's more like netori than netorare. It's so underwhelming than his/her previous works. This time it pretty much go straight to nukige.

The concept at least looks interesting. above the conversation box there's lamp that indicates heroine condition from blue, yellow, red. Blue indicates heroine is slightly disturbed and red is too late and heroine already fall. And there's button to hijack heroine's POV.

I had totally forgotten about those 2, frankly i am only hoping for 1 of the 2 games Jinsei planned for this year.....and i am losing hope of seeing 1 much less the 2 released this month.......
Jinsei btw. has already 3 games in development. And none of them coming out this year (he would have already announced that). I am reading his blog everytime a entry comes in and last time he gave a short progression status on all of his games. The tennis game is 90% complete, but i am pretty sure this is stucking there several months. Another indicatior is that the next game he annoucent way later is already at the same status.

EDIT: There is a new post today where he confirms that there is no new game coming out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siegfried
Jinsei btw. has already 3 games in development. And none of them coming out this year (he would have already announced that). I am reading his blog everytime a entry comes in and last time he gave a short progression status on all of his games. The tennis game is 90% complete, but i am pretty sure this is stucking there several months. Another indicatior is that the next game he annoucent way later is already at the same status.

EDIT: There is a new post today where he confirms that there is no new game coming out.

.........ÑOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread