Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yes, summary would be very nice. And the twist??

I too want to know the twist, i dn't mind spoilers, just want to know if its worth downloading and playing.

A quick question, i am playing treasure hunter mai, and i wonder if there is a way to see Aina and takuya (blonde companion and bad guy) first time?, by dialogue in 2 other scenes i have seen i know they did it in the lodge (i think it was in the sout oasis, after he and duke ambush the party, where he has a conversation with a "god").

The wife is not your typical innocent airheaded wife (I really hate that type). She has more of a strong type personallity but is gentle and sweet too (kind of like a tsundere). I think it's better if she has more experience than just sex with the husband, like she was popular so had a few boyfriends in highschool and collegue, but settle for the husband because he is a great guy. Even though she is not a slut at all she doesn't dislike sex, even though her husband is not that good in bed (obiouslly we are talking NTR here LOL).

The wife is strong minded ....

You mean Marina?? :D

#1 is plenty in manga. one of them i can think of Hitozuma kari series by Enoughmin. great corruption unfortunately there's a bit of weird fetish involving womb penetration.

Yeaaah Edo Shigezu first tankoubon

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/4862017894?bc=1
513nCVbZTSL._SY400_.jpg

the telsa link is death can anybody give me a link to the triangle blue game ? im new to visual novel T.T

You mean Marina?? :D

I haven't play Marina so I didn't know she was like that. I'm not too much into consensual NTR. Mmmm... maybe I play it to see what all the fuzz is about, lol...

#1 is plenty in manga. one of them i can think of Hitozuma kari series by Enoughmin. great corruption unfortunately there's a bit of weird fetish involving womb penetration.

The problem with that manga and most mangas of that type is that the NTR guy is an asshole that breaks the girl just for the heck of it. In a lot of NTR works nowadays it doesn't seem like the NTR guy wants to steal the girl, but rather BREAK her, so I wonder: Why would you break something that you want to possess? I think is because most of the time the NTR guy is just a shallow character withouth a clear motivation, desire or goal, that just steals the girl for the heck of it. I think this is the reason why we are having so many mediocre works lately. Think of a well done NTR, think of Venus or Anim or any other good NTR you have experienced. I bet the NTR guy was a somewhat complex character with his own desires and motivations for doing what he was doing, and not just a dick atached to a body. The NTR guy actions are the tools that lead the story so the most solid a character he is, the most solid the story will be, which brings me to the next point: MOTIVATION.

Think of the basic premise of NTR: Steal the girl. The final goal of the NTR guy must be to make the girl his woman. If she breaks in the process is fine as long as the story, circunstances or the girl's personallity itself allows it, and as long as the story doesn't loose it's focus. So the BREAKING must be a consecuence of the stealling and not the final goal; most of the artists nowadays have it backwards and it seems like the goal is to break the girl and the consecuence to steal her; which brings me to the next point: Why would you want broken goods?

Put yourself in the shoes of the NTR guy. What is most worth having?... A strong/gentle/sweet/whatever woman that has fallen for you? Or a broken, mindless sexdoll that not longer reminisce the girl you wanted to steal in the first place? This is not only true for the NTR guy, but for the MC as well. What does it hurts more? To see your beloved one turned into a sex-crazy, bitch in heat? Or to see her with another man happier than she will ever be with you? In the first place it would hurt at first but the MC will move on once he realice she is no longer the girl he felt in love with, that girl probably doesn't exist anymore. In the second case the MC will see the same lovely girl he felt in love with and still loves, radiant with happiness and sharing that happiness with another man... now THAT HURTS A LOT MORE! In the first case the MC will probably have a little bit of pitty for the girl he sees in front of him, covered in semen saying PEACE! PEACE! with an ahegao face, like a lunatic. In the second case, the MC will be crushed everytime he cross with the girl and is SHE the one that sees HIM with pitty...

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think corruption/mind breaking/inmorallity is a bad thing in a NTR as long as it's done correctly and for me that is:

1. The main focus of the NTR guy must be always to steal the girl, no to break her, if she gets broken in the process so be it, as long as the story and the circunstances justify it.
2. The girl must maintin her core. She can change or be corrupted, but by the end, she must be mostly the same woman the MC felt in love with and the NTR guy set his eyes on.

Sorry for the long post, I meant to put my thoughts in here for a while, but didn't have the time. I would like to read other people thoughts as well.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if Takeda Hiromitsu has revealed anything about this comiket? i mean the one right now in december, i hope he either does a sequel or prequel to his last doujin, it was really good.

2 new games uploaded to the games game with the ntr tag on dlsite. [RJ213722] and [RJ212577]... I've played games from both of these circles- the ones who create [RJ213722] usually make those games where you roll a dice and can land on spaces that progress story(sometimes ntr).. This one looks like it has combat so that's something they haven't done before.- sadly we can't try it yet because only 2 of the 3 parts have been uploaded. Asked for a part 3 which doesn't exist for now. as for [RJ212577] it's full of input codes so it's a little incompatible with autotranslators. Maybe a walkthrough for it will appear on ulmf or something.(or if anyone wants to provide the answers in a spoiler tag here thats fine.. I was able to find just 2 or 3 of them.)

Last edited:
How do you guys played the last silky sakura's game?

The package version is supposed to don't need crack, but still I can't open the game, it appears "Load error config.xml" and then it says something about the game is not installed, but you can't install it because it ask you a code....

How do you guys played the last silky sakura's game?

The package version is supposed to don't need crack, but still I can't open the game, it appears "Load error config.xml" and then it says something about the game is not installed, but you can't install it because it ask you a code....
I bought this game from DMM, so not really in a position where i can help you. I downloaded it and could start the game without installing it.

Users who are viewing this thread