Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

loli ntr? I have actually never seen one.

I think Bluedevil (or something like that) made 1 game with loli ntr, and atelier sakura has a few, 1 of them i remember being mentioned more than once, is more common in manga and doujins, namodashi made a great hardcore one.

Oh I actually played this game by bluedevil https://vndb.org/v10580 but didn't know there is an ntr one, I may take a look at it.
Those other ones.... looks pretty brutal so I don't know XD

Brutal as in c kind (meaning pure rape, with maybe a mindbroken girl at the end) or brutal as in cruel and evil? i like the second BTW xD, like my favorite endings of triangle blue, or ntr nurse.

Brutal as in c kind (meaning pure rape, with maybe a mindbroken girl at the end) or brutal as in cruel and evil? i like the second BTW xD, like my favorite endings of triangle blue, or ntr nurse.

brutal as in cruel/depressing D: I can only take so much XD

Haburare? I played that game before. Too short, and i don't like the heroines voice actress, i like the concept but i find the stories too rushed. And this is one of few NTR eroge i uninstall

In video tape where Makun found Pregnant Misaki, having sex with Aida while him sleeping besides them

wait a minute.
they drug him? i don't remember that scene either. are you sure she actually drugged him instead he just sleeps normally? that scene is very hot nevertheless.

wait a minute.
they drug him? i don't remember that scene either. are you sure she actually drugged him instead he just sleeps normally? that scene is very hot nevertheless.

Yup, i forgot who drugs him, but probably Aida. MC said he remember Aida coming to their house with wine at that night, and he thinks somethings weird in the wine. Well that's why he doesn't wake up at all when Misaki having sex with Aida

Yup, i forgot who drugs him, but probably Aida. MC said he remember Aida coming to their house with wine at that night, and he thinks somethings weird in the wine. Well that's why he doesn't wake up at all when Misaki having sex with Aida

And all of that is said when you select the scene/video right? or do i need to check the non H-scenes (mostly from MC pov) to see his reaction? although if i remember well there is no actual playtime when she is pregnant......god my christmass wish this year will be for mangagamer to pick up gatenkei as a project........

Wow i think i need to play that scene again.
I remember the drink is involved, like in inn scene, so i thought Ma-kun just fall asleep due to alcohol. damn that scene is so hot, and the pregnant one (if i'm not mistaken it's the first time Aida reveals to Misaki that the child is probably Aida's). wooo mura mura suru..

Just played the demo from the α-MODEL game, what a lovely voice the seiyuu has.

Does anyone have NTR幻想曲 IF彼女を解っていれば・・・? All links are dead.

It's pretty much the same, the advantage of ITH is that it doesn't waste your time trying to look for default settings online everytime you hook a new novel and it's lighter, if I could I would still be using ITH as well but I haven't found a version that works on windows 10 and they probably won't make one (and I'm not good enough at coding to do it myself...).

ITH not working in Windows 10? Since when? I have Windows 10 and ITHVNR works just find with it. Have you tried it?

Guys, how do you crack a list of all the routes in a game? Usually when a new VN just comes out, there is always a post within like a day on a japanese blog for the walkthrough of the game with all the routes which is what I'm aiming to do. I'm playing a certain game where I have looked everywhere on google for a walkthrough but to no avail. I want to know how its done :(. I'm not looking for the complete CG or 100% save file, I just want some sort of program that can crack the list of all the routes of a game.

good day, gentlements
i'm in dire need of help
i'm looking for NTR game released back in 2010
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ067368.html
i'm looking for this game a long time now but i could only find 382 mb trial versions.
back in October 6th, 2014, 11:57 AM one of the users posted mega links to full game in this exact thread (page 473)
sadly, i cant reach that person and so, my only hope is if someone have this game in their personal collection.

I forgot that Cattleya does belated releases of their games on dlsite. Does anyone know where a person form the US can buy their latest games digitally? DMM is restricted, and i'm too lazy to go set up a proxy just for one site.

New netori game from α-MODEL , similar to their previous game "Misako 37" , demo is out and the game will be released this saturday.

http://alpha-model.jp/kumiko.html

Damn, i couldn't hook anything with ITH from the trial. I was even thinking about purchasing this one on realease day.... I am leery of a-Model's quality of writing a bit, but that artwork....

Reactions: lconklejean
Silly story ideas i wouldnt mind seeing in a game

#1 – Cancer

A husband is diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. The treatment is extremely expensive, and he can’t afford it.

His wife tells a friend about the situation and she feels utterly hopeless. The friend decides to introduce her to someone that may be able to help with the payment but tells her he’ll probably want something she might not be willing to give.

A meeting is arranged, and she’s offered a deal. She’s to quit her job and work for him as his personal living sex toy. She slaps him, threatens to report him, and storms out.

A few weeks later her husbands condition begins to deteriorate further. She’s distraught and begins to realise her only chance at saving her husband is to work for that other wealthy man… no matter the cost.

She returns to the man and tells him she will agree to work for him. He decides to take advantage of her desperation, realising he could probably make her do more for him because if she doesn’t her husband will die. He tells the wife that he didn’t appreciate being slapped and for that more additions will need to be added to the deal. He tells her that she will now have to work for him until he no longer sees use for her – possibly many years. She’ll also now be required to go on many overnight “business trips”.

She bursts into tears but nods her head.

(For a really dark ending, the treatment fails, and the husband dies – during the last few months of the husband’s life he didn’t see his wife much because she was always “working”.)

#2 – Timeslip

A newly wedded husband is returning home from work when suddenly the supernatural occurs, he unknowingly steps through a crack in time, sending him over three years into the future.

As he returned home that night, his wife saw him and froze. She thought he was dead.

You see, she had given up all hope for him ever returning. Given their bond, she just couldn’t imagine a scenario where he had just run away – he must have been killed. A fair assumption really.

Their relationship stretched back to the time they were children. Their love for one another blossomed far younger than most. They were bound together and unbreakable.

In the months leading up to their marriage before he disappeared, they welcomed a new neighbour who had just moved in. The three of them got along really well and they would drink together every Friday night.

This neighbour had slowly pried through her love for her missing husband over the three years.

It took him two whole years to begin a sexual relationship with her. He knew how to manipulate her and realised that if he went too fast he’d risked being pushed away. He thought he was dead too, there was no reason to not pursue her.

But after conquering her he started to reveal his true colours. He could give her unbelievable amounts of pleasure, as if he was sexual daemon. Rather than lovers, their relationship developed into something that was better described as master – servant.

She attempts to return things to normal with her husband, but after a few weeks the pleasure she remembered receiving was hazing her ability to think straight. She truly wanted to be fucked, hard, and compared to her husband, her neighbour was really the only one who knew how to do it right.

The neighbour isn’t that cruel of a man. When the husband returned he immediately backed off and tries to pretend nothing ever happened. But for the wife, she had been turned from an innocent woman who didn’t do much sexual exploration, to a complete nymphomaniac (think NTRPG2 towards the end).

She knows she shouldn’t, she still loves her husband, but she wants to be fucked by the neighbour. She still can’t ask for it though, so over the following weeks she begins to act more provocative, in her demeanour and choice of clothing.

Eventually realising what she’s doing isn’t working, she initiates without ever saying a single word. Their sexual relationship re-establishes from there and after some time the husband catches on.

(For a really dark ending, she leaves her husband and moves in with the neighbour next door. The husband can’t move immediately due to financial issues and has to put up with the sounds from next door every moment he seems to be home.)

#3 – Blowjob friend

The heroine just started college. She meets a boy, and they both fall in love, kickstarting her first relationship ever.

She went to high school with her childhood friend. She never felt any love for him, but he did for her. She liked a guy from the year above her and given how close and comfortable she was with her childhood friend, she asks if she could “practise” giving blowjobs on him in case she ever dates the older guy so she can impress him and make him happy. But there was a rule, he wasn't allowed to cum.

This becomes a daily afterschool ritual. She goes back to his house and blows him. By the time she finishes high school, calling her a pro would be injustice – she was a goddess as it.

But even after the older guy graduated they never stopped. Although she wouldn’t admit to it, she liked it, though she still never felt any love for her childhood friend. She even allowed him to cum too, starting with just from hand jobs, to eventually even swallowing it.

Even after she had started getting close to her now boyfriend, she didn’t stop visiting her childhood friend every evening. She did feel a little bit guilty about it, but once their relationship was official she stopped.

Unfortunately, her boyfriends cock wasn’t quite the same. Her childhood friends dick was massive and looked perfect, as if it could win some kind of cock beauty pageant. Needless to say, it was far more pleasent to put in her mouth. Her boyfriends had a bad taste and odour, but she didn't know how to bring that up with him.

Skipping forward on some minor details, she visits her childhood friend one day and he takes a great risk that could jeopardise their friendship forever. He drops his pants and sits down upon the edge of a chair, hard as a rock. She tells him to stop and that it’s no longer appropriate, but he just sits there silently, unmoving.

She wants it though, there’s no real doubt in her mind. It’s almost as if she prefers giving blowjobs over sex itself. She had been unintentionally conditioned that way.

She too falls silent and gives in. Their evening relationship restarts.

(For a darker ending, the childhood friend extremely slowly starts pushing her to do new things to “help him get off”. Like an Anim game, he slowly works his way up to unprotected sex.)

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.