Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Maybe they are gonna add more scenes in future updates? it's not uncommon for this kind of games

Maybe they are gonna add more scenes in future updates? it's not uncommon for this kind of games

Not the case- I found the other route. You need to not break any promises in the first part of the game for wife(if you tell her you'll spend the night, you have to spend the night with her).

edit: update, i've now got past chapter 3(yes theres 2 more chapters of the game if you don't break promises)- And i'm only missing a single scene which has to be somewhere in chapter 3, or a continuation and a chapter 4. And https://exhentai.org/g/1142509/818f61ec79/?p=4 It's image #192 here. Someone extra must be talked to or not talked to in chapter 3 to make this happen- I got scene of 106-111 which is the same scene without the husband finding out and without them under the covers? .. So if anyone finds out how to unlock that final scene- please share

Last edited:
The scene from image 192 is an extra chapter. You can find it by going through the door in the recollection room.

The scene from image 192 is an extra chapter. You can find it by going through the door in the recollection room.

Huh? a Recollection room exists? I've been in every room on the map and haven't seen anything like that.

Nothing ??

I don't know what to tell you pal. I mean:

ea2d932a53.jpg

My VNR is working just fine. It automatically hooked the game and everything so it's definitely not a VNR problem. You will have to look into your settings or just wait for someone who has ITH/Atlas experience I guess.

ea2d932a53.jpg

My VNR is working just fine. It automatically hooked the game and everything so it's definitely not a VNR problem. You will have to look into your settings or just wait for someone who has ITH/Atlas experience I guess.

He could use ITHVNR, i use it and so far it hooks anything VNR can, the only thing i can't hook so far is some rpg games.

It only hook the text at the beginning, when the text is all over the screen :

52grvo.png

But after that, when the text is on the bottom, it stops working:

14vsqx0.png

I don't know what is happening....

Those text lines go on separate channels, you should manually switch to the right one in the hook settings.

And this is why i still use ITH, much simpler.

It's pretty much the same, the advantage of ITH is that it doesn't waste your time trying to look for default settings online everytime you hook a new novel and it's lighter, if I could I would still be using ITH as well but I haven't found a version that works on windows 10 and they probably won't make one (and I'm not good enough at coding to do it myself...).

Those text lines go on separate channels, you should manually switch to the right one in the hook settings.

And how do you do that ? I went through all the menus but since English is not my language, I'm not really sure what to click....

And how do you do that ? I went through all the menus but since English is not my language, I'm not really sure what to click....

when you add a new game from the wizard (by pressing the magnifying lent) there is a step where you have to choose which channel and what conversion to use, you have to get to the part with normal writing and select that.

I don't remember where is the option to change it from a game you already added but you can do it from zero.

when you add a new game from the wizard (by pressing the magnifying lent) there is a step where you have to choose which channel and what conversion to use, you have to get to the part with normal writing and select that.

I don't remember where is the option to change it from a game you already added but you can do it from zero.

You mean when you have to select a text thread?

When the text is on the bottom, it doesn't show any option, and when the text is all over the screen, it shows three options, but I try all of them and nothing works...

You mean when you have to select a text thread?

When the text is on the bottom, it doesn't show any option, and when the text is all over the screen, it shows three options, but I try all of them and nothing works...

try changing the cnversion, like utf-16 or shiftjis

It's pretty much the same, the advantage of ITH is that it doesn't waste your time trying to look for default settings online everytime you hook a new novel and it's lighter, if I could I would still be using ITH as well but I haven't found a version that works on windows 10 and they probably won't make one (and I'm not good enough at coding to do it myself...).

I have really bad internet, to the point half the time i am playing a game is becaus ei don't have internet in that moment, also thank god i didn't switch to windows 10, i wonder until when i can put it off until they practically shove it down our throaths.....

Reactions: espiekerella
Soooo, any mystery in the new Miel NTR game?

I have really bad internet, to the point half the time i am playing a game is becaus ei don't have internet in that moment, also thank god i didn't switch to windows 10, i wonder until when i can put it off until they practically shove it down our throaths.....
I intend to keep my windows 7 until the end of the extended security support by Microsoft (01/2020).
Either that or when I change hardware...

Have you played it yet?

Yeah, for me it's good enough. Its short like typical Miel game, but i like it because they separate POV from husband and wife. And if you pick husband POV, it is mystery NTR story. This game give me nostalgia with old miel ntr games.

But my problem is they pick bad voice actress for this game. Weird, usually Miel have good voice actress for their games. But this one feels too high pitch voice.

Recommended for filling your free times because this game is short, but good ntr game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?